剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
我的
Me?
苏菲
Sophie!
打开它
Open it.
是谁送的啊
Who are those from?
是汤米送的吗
Are they from Tommy?
我们吃过晚饭
We had dinner.
我会把这个退回店里的
They're going back to the store.
他不能花那笔钱
He can't be spending that money.
真对不起 爱丽丝
I'm so sorry, Alice.
你没什么可对不起的
You don't have anything to be sorry for.
你刚给了我们第一条线索
You just gave us our first lead.
我们神秘的钻石偷窃者
So our mysterious diamond smuggler...
我们知道她是谁了吗
Do we know who she is yet?
不知道 但多亏了爱丽丝
No, but thanks to Alice,
我们知道她在为谁卖♥♥命
we know who she works for.
鹰司小花
鹰司小花
Kohana Takashi.
日本总领事
Japanese Consul General
她在这是为了推动日本和美国的贸易
here to promote trade between Japan and the US.
显然是从日本向美国走私钻石
And apparently to smuggle diamonds from Japan to the US.
用外交身份打掩护
Using her diplomatic status as cover.
头脑和美貌兼有 她单身吗
Brains and beauty. Is she single?
是个寡妇 有一个儿子 杰西
A widow. One son -- Jesse.
那我就优哉游哉地走进她的生活
So I swan into her life
假扮一个迷人的英国单亲爸爸
posing as a charming British single dad.
也许我有点 口吃
Perhaps I have a slight, uh, uh, stutter,
她能帮我克服
she can help me overcome.
我们偶然相遇
We meet cute.
我们翻云覆雨
We make love.
或者 因为健司的饭店关门了
Or, since Kenji's restaurant is closed,
她需要有一个新的负责人来经营
she'll need a new front for her operation.
那我就是一个性感且单身的餐厅经理
So I'm a sexy single restaurateur
爱好可♥卡♥因♥和钻石
with a taste for cocaine and diamonds.
然后我们俩劝服了总领事
And the two of us convince the consul general
来用我们的饭店
to use our restaurant.
好吧 也行
Fine, whatever.
-我们有饭店吗 -我们会有的
- Do we have a restaurant? - We will.
然后当她下一批钻石到货的时候
And then when her next shipment of diamonds comes in...
我们把她交给联调局
We hand her over to the FBI.
只不过联调局不会去接近鹰司小花
Except the FBI's not going anywhere near Kohana Takashi.
上司说了不行
The boss said no.
调查局不能被抓到
The bureau can't get caught
调查日本高♥官♥
investigating a Japanese dignitary.
那里斯和我不是真的
Well, it's a good thing that
联调局探员 这倒是件好事
Rhys and I aren't actually FBI agents.
你们在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
我们去和她做生意
We go into business with her.
然后我们泄露足够的证据给新闻界
And then we leak enough evidence to the press
来推动一次抓捕
to force an arrest.
你就跟你的上司讲 我早就告诉过你了
You get to tell your boss, "I told you so."
我们从狗窝里出来
We get out of the dog house,
鹰司小花得以迅速引渡
and Kohana Takashi gets a swift extradition.
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
你要做的就是相信我们
All you have to do is trust us.
上次我这么做
The last time I did that,
你们弄丢了我唯一的嫌疑人
you lost my only suspect.
是啊 但说句公道话
Yeah, well, to be fair,
你那时并不信任我们
you didn't trust us then.
我现在也不信任你们
Well, I don't trust you now.
你们要在没有联调局许可的情况下活动
You'd be operating without the approval of the FBI,
擅自行动
going rogue
没有安全后备 没有调查局的监管
without a safety net or any bureau oversight.
作为你们的上司
So as your handler,
我绝对不能允许这样做
I absolutely can't allow this.
但这也就是为什么它有可能成功
Which is why it just might work.
很抱歉你不喜欢它们
I'm sorry you didn't like them.
他选了很久都选不好
He had such a terrible time trying to decide.
甚至不得不打电♥话♥问朋友
He even had to call a friend.
朋友
A friend?
那人特别好
Such a nice man.
他让我在电♥话♥上和他说
He put me on the phone with him.
但我一直都对英式口音的男人
But I have always been a sucker
毫无抵抗力
for a man with a British accent.
他的朋友是个英国人
His friend was British?
爱丽丝·沃恩
你需要接一下吗
You need to take that?
我现在不需要接这个电♥话♥
That is not a conversation I need to have right now --
不应该在我的朋友艾伯特·奥勒曼
not with my friend Albert Ollerman
在这里的时候接
in the house.
-驾照 -好的
- Driver's license... - Okay.
护照
...passport,
做旧的出生证明
hand-aged birth certificate,
工作签证
work visa,
和一张去斯洛文尼亚的一等舱机票
and a first-class ticket to Slovenia.
克拉尼斯卡戈拉那的滑雪应当
The skiing in Kranjska Gora is supposed to be...
不差
not terrible.
你知道 你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this, you know.
我是说 你仍要付给我钱
I mean, you still have to pay me,
但你不需要这样子去做的
but you don't have to go through with this.
我敢肯定 你姐姐一定能找到不少办法
I'm sure your sister could find at least a dozen ways
帮你摆脱这件事的
to get you out of it.
我不能一直都让她为我这么做
I can't keep asking her to do that for me.
是啊 我自己也有个那样的姐姐
Yeah, I have a sister like that myself.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
振作起来 伯蒂
Chin up, Bertie.
我敢肯定爱丽丝最终会原谅你的
I'm sure Alice will forgive you eventually.
也许她已经原谅你了
Maybe she already has.
耳环肯定有用
I'm sure the earrings helped.
是啊 但那对耳环不是给爱丽丝的
Yeah, those earrings weren't for Alice.
我不知道
I wasn't aware that
你和汤米约会这事儿还是个秘密
your date with Tommy was a secret.
-你当着老板的面 -不 我没有
- You slut-shamed me... - No, I did not!
对我荡♥妇♥羞辱
...in front of my bosses.
绝对不是这样的
That's absolutely not true,
如果你以为我欠你一个道歉
and if you think that I owe you some kind of apology,
告诉你
let me tell you something.
看啊 是苏菲
Oh, look, it's Sophie,
她还把次货一起带上了
and she brought the B-team with her.
进来吧 你们俩
Come in, you two.
我返回去黑了铁锤账户上
I reverse-hacked the initial payment
最开始的一笔付款
to The Hammer's account,
那是在市中心的银行里当场汇的
and it was made in person at a bank downtown.
那这家银行有没有
Ah, and does this bank have
摄像网络
a handy little network of cameras
方便我们黑进去的啊
we can hack into?
有 不过是一个封闭式网络系统
Yes, but it's a closed-network system,
所以网上登不进
so it's not accessible online.
因此我们要进到里面
So we'll need to break in there
才能拿到录像
and access the footage ourselves.
只不过我们不知道
Except we don't know
录像是不是存在那儿
if the footage is stored on site,
-因此 -因此我们
- so it -- - so instead...
-抱歉 你说吧 -嗯 没事
- Sorry, go ahead. - No, it's fine.
-苏菲 -上帝
- Sophie. - Oh, for God's sakes,
在我叫铁锤杀了你们俩之前快点儿说
before I have the Hammer kill you both.
如果我们黑进电视信♥号♥♥中
We'll have better luck
成功率会更高
if we hack into the feed
这样我们在哪儿都能看了
so we can watch it anywhere.
看什么
Watch what?
铁锤说他的第二笔汇款
The Hammer said his second payment is due
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表