剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
我想自己不用多问
I suppose I don't need to ask
你如何知道我的行踪
how you knew where to find me.
我要替姐姐正名
To give my sister her due credit,
她试过叫我罢手
she did try to warn me off of you.
而我决定不听她的
I decided not to take her advice.
你们俩似乎在干扰彼此的判断力
The two of you seem to cloud each other's judgment.
是吗
Do we?
都是你的错
This is all your fault, you know.
如果你当初没有跟她搞在一块
I wouldn't have had to shoot you
背叛了我 我根本不会开枪打你
if you hadn't gone behind my back with her.
如果你打算开枪
If you are planning to shoot me,
先听我把话说完
there's something you should know.
说吧
What is it?
你姐姐
Your sister...
比你能干
was much better in bed.
第一次杀死你
You know, I actually felt guilty
我还真挺愧疚
about killing you the first time.
这一次我应该就会享受整个过程了
This time, I think I'm gonna rather enjoy it.
想让外甥女活命的话就把枪放下
If you want your niece to live, you'll lower your gun.
我的老天爷 你是泰莎吗
Oh, for the love of -- Are you Tessa?
她要是死了 玛格特和本不会放过你
If she dies, I doubt Margot and Ben will let you live.
你...你还好吧
Are -- Are you all right?
下一次 可以打我肩膀
Next time, put one in my shoulder
只要能将那个贱♥人♥一枪毙命
if it means getting a clean shot at that bitch.
我是泰莎
I'm Tessa.
里斯
Rhys.
我已经喜欢上你了
I like you already.
你知道伊森的慈善捐款数目吗
Have you seen how much Ethan gives to charity?
真是圣人
He's a saint.
坏透了
He's the worst.
圣人一般不会犯有欺诈和洗钱之罪
Saints aren't typically guilty of fraud and money laundering.
你说得没错 伊森·沃德是个坏蛋
You were right. Ethan Ward is a bad guy.
抱歉 能再说一次吗
I'm sorry, could you say all that again?
真是悦耳动听
That sounded so beautiful.
分♥析♥师在他的一个项目上发现了
Our analyst flagged some financial irregularities
不正常的金融活动
on one of his projects.
科苏梅尔的多套房♥奢侈度假酒店
A multi-condo luxury resort in Cozumel.
书面记录表明
According to the paperwork,
上个月已经完工
construction was completed last month.
我找墨西哥的朋友去现场确认
I had our people in Mexico check it out.
发回了这张照片
They sent back this photo.
根本不存在
It doesn't exist.
不 它实际并不存在
No, it does not.
你觉得这些钱真正流向了哪里
Where do you suppose the money's really going?
如果我没猜错的话 某个海外账户
My best guess -- somewhere offshore.
伊森要去坐牢了
Ethan is going to jail.
他在这些合同上的签字
And his signature on these approvals
就足以让联调局起诉他了
is all the bureau needs to charge him.
我还以为这就是你想看到的结果
I thought this is what you wanted.
没错 除了这并不是伊森的签名
It is, except this isn't Ethan's signature.
你怎么能肯定不是
How can you be sure?
因为我今天早上在这些涉及
'Cause I've seen it over and over again
数亿美元的文件上看到了
in the billions and billions of filings
一遍又一遍
I've been reviewing this morning.
任何优秀的伪造者都能看出
Any decent forger would see
行间距完全不同
the line spacing is totally different
字母D的写法也不吻合
and the D's do not match.
某人在冒签伊森的名字
Someone is signing Ethan's name
来通过虚构的地♥产♥项目转移资金
to funnel money through a fake property.
可能是他的某位下属干的
Probably one of his own employees.
不管怎样
Well, either way...
你如愿了
You get your wish.
伊森·沃德完蛋了
Ethan Ward is screwed.
清道夫有什么线索了吗
Anything on The Cleaner?
你肯定不会想知道的
You really do not want to know.
-上帝啊 -对吧
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
那都是尸体吗
Were those bodies?
曾经是
They used to be.
欢迎来到玛格特·毕夏的世界
Welcome to life with Margot Bishop.
我们本以为如果我们能弄清楚
We thought if we figured out
这位清道夫的惯用手法
how The Cleaner does what he does,
我们或许能找到他可能会身在何方的线索
we might get a lead on where he could be.
结果呢
And?
结果我们并不是第一批
And it turns out we're not the first people
在网上咨♥询♥如何融化一具尸体的人
to ask the Internet how to liquefy a human body.
好吧
Okay.
我们还是必须得完成调查
We have to see this through.
让我们来查查这些供应商
Let's look into these vendors.
找找它们的大宗订单
Look for bulk sales.
任何可能关于
Anything that might lead --
本来电
我向你们保证我们一找到这位清道夫
I promise you that as soon as we find this guy,
就和玛格特·毕夏解除合作关系
we are done with Margot Bishop.
我们能聊聊伊森·沃德吗
Can we talk about Ethan Ward?
那取决于你想聊什么了
Depends on what you want to say.
我想说 由于我太想保护你
I want to say that, in my desire to protect you,
我或许有点越界了
I may have overstepped.
我没有权利对你的工作或者客户指手画脚
I have no right to tell you what to do or who to work for.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
关于我和伊森 你无需担心
And you have nothing to worry about with me and Ethan.
我知道
I know that.
很好 我很高兴
Good, I'm glad,
因为小瓦和我准备接下他这笔生意
because Val and I are going to accept his offer.
小爱
Allie...
-你知道为什么吗 -听我说
- Do you know why? - Listen to me.
因为 就现在 你宝贝女儿的妈妈
Because, currently, your baby mama
正让我们追踪一位专业融化尸体的清道夫
has us tracking down a man who liquefies corpses
原因是一位肯辛顿公♥司♥的杀手起死回生了
because a Kensington assassin is back from the dead,
而现在甚至还没到中午
and it's not even noon.
如果你回想一下
Eh, if you'll recall,
我也跟你说过不要为玛格特工作的
I also asked you not to work for Margot.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这到底是通道歉电♥话♥
Is this an apology call
还是为了打来说你在所有事情上一直是对的呢
or a call about how right you always are about everything?
是道歉电♥话♥
Apology call.
很好 因为为伊森工作
Good, because working for Ethan
可以解决我们调查公♥司♥目前面临的所有问题
would solve all of AVI's problems.
而我不能一直叫好人
And I can't keep asking good people
去做见不得光的勾当
to do terrible things.
我明白
I get it.
你明白 真的吗
You do? Really?
真的
I do.
怎么了
What?
我们得去拯救伊森·沃德
We have to save Ethan Ward.
你到底在想什么啊
What the hell were you thinking?
我不知道 我过来是为了把你从
Oh, I don't know, that I'd come rescue you
一位擅于摆布别人的职业杀手手中救下来的
from a manipulative and highly skilled assassin.
你要来一杯吗
Would you like one?
什么 不
What? No.
-我不是在问你 -好的 谢谢
- I wasn't talking to you. - Yes, thanks.
我本已经把费莉希蒂放在眼皮底下
I had Felicity right where I wanted her,
在我的监控范围内了
where I could watch her.
那你可做了不止你说的这么点事
Oh, you were doing a little bit more than that.
是啊 多亏了你的贸然行动
Yes, well, thanks to your cowboy stunt,
现在她知道我们盯上她了
now she knows we're onto her.
而且她现在不知所踪 全副武装 危险至极
And she's on the loose, armed, and dangerous.
是的 我知道 她是我一手教出来的
Yeah, I know. I trained her.
你能教我吗
Can you train me?
-当然可以了 亲爱的 -不行
- Yeah, of course, darling. - No!
在她被找到并解除威胁之前我们要小心行事
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表