剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
I swear I don't know what's happened.
保安来了
Security, coming through.
这里是怎么回事
What's the story here?
都不许动
Nobody move.
明显有人在耍老千
Somebody's obviously been cheating,
但我保证 不是我
but I assure you, it isn't me.
这不是赌场的球 有人换过了
This isn't the house ball. Someone switched them.
你要搜查我就搜吧
Search me if you like.
我们要搜查这张桌子上所有的人
Oh, we're going to search everyone at this table,
从你开始
starting with you.
除了有把枪 她没问题
She's clean, aside from the pistol.
我想我这儿找到了什么
I think I got something over here.
那究竟是什么
What the hell is that?
看起来像赌场的球 他把两球调换了
Looks like the house ball. He switched them.
-不 不是我 -好了 你可以滚了
- No, it wasn't me. - That's it. You're out of here.
-不是我 -走吧
- It was not me. - Let's go.
-不是我 我说了 -我说了 走吧
- It was not me. I'm telling you! - I said let's go!
这事不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
恐怕你和你的同伴
I'm afraid you and your companion
也得离开这里
are also gonna have to leave.
违反赌场规定
Violation of house rules.
走吧 女士
Let's go, ma'am.
我就跟你说了 不要带枪
I told you not to bring your gun.
你差点害死我们俩
You almost got us killed.
告诉我 我没有差点真的白白丢掉性命
Just tell me I didn't almost die for nothing.
那到底是什么 你想扯什么
What the hell is that? What are you trying to pull?
她在出老千
She's cheating.
都让开 保安 大家 安静一下
Get out of the way! Security! ??Everybody, calm down.
我们要搜查这张桌子上所有的人
We're going to search everyone at this table.
可惜我们不能尝一下
Shame we can't have a taste.
有别的方式来庆祝
Well, there are other ways to celebrate.
太糟糕了
It was horrible.
格雷琴很生气
Gretchen was so angry.
而且她有充分的权利生气
And she had every right to be.
宝贝 我真抱歉
I'm so sorry, babe.
不要为我感到抱歉
Don't be sorry for me.
毕竟我在这个故事里是坏人
I'm the bad guy in this story.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我才是
I am.
为什么
How is that?
因为在你见到我之前
Because before you met me,
你对每一个见到你的人 包括我
you gave everybody you met, including me,
都先给予信任
the benefit of the doubt.
现在你见到的每个人都是骗子
And now everybody you meet is a con artist.
大多数人真正在意的只是他们自己
Most people really are only interested in themselves.
作为一个骗子
As a con artist,
我曾经以为 那是真的
I used to think that was always true...
直到我遇到你
until I met you.
你改变了我
You changed me.
或者说 至少你让我想要去改变
Or at least made me want to change.
你是对的
And you were right.
我不应该和伊森纠缠不清的
I shouldn't have gotten involved with Ethan.
我只是希望我没有再度毁掉他的生活
I just hope I haven't ruined his life again.
小爱
Allie...
你给他带来了幸福
you made his day.
他让那个女人出现在你面前是有原因的
He put that woman in front of you for a reason.
是啊 这样我就能看到她比我强多少了
Yeah, so that I could see how much better she is than me.
首先 她不比你强
First of all, she's not.
其次 是的 确实是这样
And second of all, yes, exactly.
他想知道你还在乎他
He wants to know you still care.
我不啊
Well, I don't.
你不信我
You don't believe me.
为了让你相信我 我该做什么呢
What can I do to convince you?
你接受请求吗
Well, you take requests?
早上好
Morning.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
在研究 格雷琴的案子
Working... on the Gretchen case.
没有什么格雷琴的案子 我们没事了
There is no Gretchen case. We're done.
所以你不在乎 她是个骗子
So you don't care that she's a fraud.
我不知道她是个骗子
I don't know that she's a fraud.
我知道 看
I do. Look.
我知道你不喜欢她的衣服
I know you don't like her clothes --
问题就在这里 不是她的衣服的问题
Oh, that's just it. They're not her clothes.
这件飘逸的美衣
This flowy little number?
记得她是怎么在秘鲁梦中得到启发设计出来的吗
Remember how it came to her in a Peruvian dream?
不太记得
Vaguely.
是丽兹·丹尼斯之梦 2014年的夏装
It was Liz Dennis' dream, Summer Collection 2014.
这件 桑德拉·德鲁
And this one -- Sandra Drew.
全都是别人的
They're all somebody else's.
你什么时候拍的
When did you take these?
在她在你肩上哭诉的时候
When she was crying on your shoulder,
我在调查
I was investigating.
我以为你花钱就是让我做这个的
I thought that's what you were paying me to do.
-无薪实习 -我们还会讨论这个的
- Unpaid intern. - We'll discuss it.
所以 这些都是山寨
So, these are all knock-offs?
还是现货
Or they're straight off the rack
她还换了商标
and she's replacing the tags.
但这事如果说了谎 还有别的吗
But if she's lying about this, what else is she lying about?
我现在有点想抱你
I kind of want to hug you right now.
你该克制一下自己的冲动
I think you should resist that urge.
这女人的生意就是彻底的骗局
This woman's business is a total sham.
那我们看到的工作人员呢
What about the people we saw working there?
会不会也是假的
Could they have been plants?
看格雷琴的纳税记录应该不是
Not according to Gretchen's tax records.
都是真的雇员
They're real employees.
那间展示厅呢 那幢楼是伊森的吗
What about the showroom? Does that building belong to Ethan?
不是 租约上写的是格雷琴
No, Gretchen's name is on the lease.
她是在运货
She was shipping things.
如果不是她的设计
I mean, if her designs are fake,
为什么冒险对外出♥售♥呢
why risk exposure by selling the dresses to the public?
除非...放大运输标签
Unless -- Zoom in on the shipping labels.
小心压碎
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
都是运往同一个目的地
They're all going to the same address.
圣莫妮卡克雷大街358号♥
358 Clay Street in Santa Monica.
主人名叫乔尔·汉森
The owner is listed as Joel Hanson.
乔尔·汉森
Joel Hanson.
我的天
Oh, my God.
乔尔·汉森
Joel Hanson...
就是那位天使投资人查尔斯·伯格曼
is her angel investor Charles Bergman.
他们是一伙的
They were in on it together.
但查尔斯·伯格曼是真的吧
But Charles Bergman was real.
你还找出了血汗工厂
You found the sweatshops.
但网上没有照片 记得吗
But there were no photos online, remember?
查尔斯·伯格曼
美国美梦 亚洲梦魇
这正被他们所利用
Which they used to their advantage.
连我都被骗到了...差点
She even had me fooled... briefly.
她真该死
She must be destroyed.
得告诉伊森
We have to tell Ethan.
我之前说过一次
I already told him once.
不管现在我说什么 他都不会相信
Whatever I tell him now, he's not gonna believe me.
既是目标
也是消遣
要去见玛格特吗
Going to see Margot?
我要把基冈的情报发给她
I'm going to deliver the intel on Keegan.
发个邮件就可以
You could just as easily e-mail that to her.
-苏菲 -或者给我来转交
- Sophie -- - Or give it to me. I'll deliver it.
你介意什么
Why do you care?
你为什么不介意 她只是利用你
Why don't you? She's just using you.
或许我也在利用她呢
Well, maybe I'm using her, too.
但区别在于
Yeah, well, the difference is,
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表