剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
你能不能帮我摆脱里斯
if you can get me out of this thing with Rhys.
我对里斯 玛格特和泰莎发布了全境通缉
I've got an APB out on Rhys, and Margot and Tessa.
还有本
And Ben.
你知道他这么做只是为了泰莎
You know that he is only doing this for Tessa.
本下半辈子都会在监狱里度过
Ben spending the rest of his life in jail
这对泰莎来说没好处
isn't gonna help Tessa.
很抱歉 沃恩女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Vaughan.
我们走
Let's go.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
本会没事的
Ben's gonna be okay.
你永远会让一切都没事的
You always make everything okay.
你真的做到了
You actually did it.
别听上去这么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
我什么时候拒绝过你
When have I ever said no to you?
从来没有
Never.
你从来不会让我失望
You've never not come through for me.
所以现在也不要让我失望
So, don't disappoint me now.
为什么 怎么了
Why, what happens now?
我要让你跟我一起走
I'm about to ask you to come with us.
你在哪
Where are you?
小本 你在哪里
Benji! Where are you?
我在送玛格特和我女儿
I'm putting Margot and my daughter
上飞机出国 她们才会安全
on a plane out of the country, where they'll be safe.
然后我就来找你
And then I'm coming for you.
小本 让我解释
Benji, let me explain.
你骗我
You lied to me.
-你利用我 -我是为了我们
- You used me. - I did it for us.
破坏我的协议和我与爱丽丝的未来
Compromised my deal and my entire future with Alice.
这样我们在协议完成后还能有所傍身
So we'd have something after our deal --
我们自己的帝国 比肯辛顿要大
our own empire, bigger than Kensington.
都是你的了 里斯 因为我们到此为止
It's all yours, Rhys, because we are done.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我要来找你了
I'm coming for you.
真不错 谢谢你 丹尼
Very impressive. Thank you, Danny.
虽然不全是我的功劳 找人帮了点小忙
I can't take all the credit. I had a little help.
这是伊森的飞机吗
This is Ethan's plane?
不然我们还认识哪个有私人机场的人
Who else do we know that owns his own airport?
这还是他的机场 我根本比不上这家伙
This is his airport, too? I can't compete with this guy.
你不用比 她爱你 傻瓜
You don't have to. She loves you, you idiot.
伊森的飞机
Ethan's plane, huh?
这只是一个六座的飞机
Well, it's just a six-seater,
但他想帮忙
but he wanted to help.
如果我现在在他面前亲你
He's really gonna hate it if I kiss you
他肯定会恨得牙痒痒吧
in front of him, isn't he?
好了
Okay.
我去向泰莎说再见
I'll say goodbye to Tessa.
不 不行
No, you won't.
你和她们一起走
You're going with them.
不
No.
我要留在这里和你一起
I have to stay here with you.
不 不行
No, you can't.
联调局不把你和里斯抓起来是不会罢休的
The FBI will not stop until they put you and Rhys away for good.
我们一起解决
We will figure this out.
嗯
Yes.
如果你上飞机
If you get on that plane,
我保证我们会一起解决
I promise we will figure this out.
和我们一起走
Come with us.
我不能走
I can't run.
我不能就这么消失
I can't just disappear.
还不行
Not yet.
但很快
But soon?
保证
Promise me.
去吧
Go.
我们该走了
We have to leave now.
你和我们一起走
You're coming with us?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
我一点都不想做单亲妈妈
I was so not looking forward to single parenting.
现在我要有两个爸爸了
Now I'll have two daddies.
你一起走吗
You coming with?
不行
I don't think so.
-但我以为你... -我不能就这么丢下她
- But I thought you -- - I can't just leave her.
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
我不相信一夫一妻制
I don't believe in monogamy.
这点你表达得很明确
You've made that pretty clear.
尽量不要
Try not to...
在我回来前爱上别人
fall in love with anyone till I get back.
那你最好快点回来
Then you better hurry back.
我们该走了
We got to move!
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表