剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
you should have stayed with the Kensington Firm.
三百万
$3 million.
我可以给你三百万现金
I can get you $3 million in cash.
好 我听着呢
Okay. I'm listening.
我也是
So am I.
是汤米·沃恩的钱
It belonged to Tommy Vaughan.
不是吧
You didn't.
-怎么忍♥得住 -钱在哪儿
- Well, how could I not? - Okay, where's the money?
车上
It's in my car.
好啊 不过你们得先押点东西在我这儿
Okay, but I'm gonna need some collateral, you know,
免得你们跑了
to make sure you don't drive off.
押什么
What kind of collateral?
你
You.
去取钱
Get the cash. ?
-何必呢 -你跟我妈眉来眼去
- What did you do that for? - You hit on my mom, dude.
不厚道
Not cool.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
尽快
Make it quick.
这可是你用来切河豚的那把刀
This is the same knife you used to carve the fugu,
要是你没及时送他就医 他因中毒而死
and it would be a shame if he died from the toxin
那就太可惜了
before you got him to the hospital.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
里斯偷了汤米的钱
Rhys stole Tommy's money.
-我知道 他说了 -你早就知道
- I know. He told me. - You knew?
不是早知道 刚知道的
No, I didn't know. He just told me.
我和贩毒集团达成交易 要把钱送回去
Well, I made a deal with the cartel. I'm giving it back.
-不行 -为什么
- You can't. - Why not?
因为我拿不到钱的话 里斯就会死
Because if you don't give it to me, Rhys is gonna die.
但如果不把钱还回去 汤米就会死
But if I don't give it to them, Tommy's gonna die.
你知道的 里斯就像我弟弟一样
You understand Rhys is like a brother to me.
但你也清楚吧 汤米可是我亲弟弟
And you realize Tommy actually is my brother.
我得走了
I have to go.
小爱 小爱
Allie. Allie.
放开包
Let go of the bag.
我不能由他死
I can't let him die.
我手上可有枪
I'm holding a gun.
我也是
So am I.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表