剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
城里绝大多数的商业地♥产♥都归他所有
He owns most of the commercial real estate in town.
他与市长 地检都是朋友
He's friends with the mayor, with the DA.
他不会想要因为这种事而脏了手
He's not about to get his hands dirty with this.
听着 我们会想出办法解决的
Look, we're gonna figure it out.
我们这边有警方 有尼克
We've got the cops, we've got Nick.
我们不需要伊森
We don't need Ethan.
如果他让你不适
I can park him in the security wing
我可以把他送去安全区
if he makes you uncomfortable.
他还好 我没事
He's fine. I'm fine.
我还是把他送到接待处吧
You know, I'm gonna move him to reception
这样你就不用再看见他了
so you don't have to look at him.
不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help with this.
苏菲 我很抱歉
Sophie, I'm sorry.
别
Don't.
这里所有人都只是想帮你
All anyone here wanted to do was help you,
而你却一直都在骗我们 置我们于险境
and all you've done is lie and put us all at risk.
我知道 所以我才给你买♥♥了那对耳环呀
I know. That's why I bought you those earrings --
为了向你道歉
you know, to apologize.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need you to apologize.
我要你承担责任
I need you to step up,
停止说谎并解决问题
stop lying, and fix this.
我不打算自夸是什么美国英雄
I mean, I'm not saying I'm an American hero or anything.
那敢情好
That's good,
因为你既不是美国人也不是英雄
'cause you're neither an American nor a hero.
所以我对这个国家所做的牺牲就更显伟大
Which makes my sacrifice for this country all the greater.
但是我找你们要支持感激了吗
But do I ask for sympathy or gratitude?
-是的 -一直都是
- Yes, you do. - Constantly.
要不要来点咖啡
How about some coffee instead?
好的 谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
起码还是有人关心我的
At least somebody cares about me.
确实关心
I do.
我在你们俩身上投入颇多
I've invested a lot in you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
等我们端掉杰西的业务
Which will finally pay off
这番投入终将取得回报
when we take down Jesse's operation.
杰西和由美的业务 是他俩共同策划的
Jesse and Yumi's operation. They're in this thing together.
你觉得谁是老大
Which one do you think is in charge --
杰西还是由美
Jesse or Yumi?
你就不相信
You don't think men and women
男女可以在一段关系中处于平等地位吗
are capable of being equals in a relationship?
我倒想这么认为
I'd like to think so.
但是总会有一个人
But there's always one person
比另一个人陷得更深
who's a little bit more in love than the other.
而另一个人 就是更有主导权的一方
The other is the one with the power.
那你丈夫同意这一点吗
And would your husband agree with that?
你确实有丈夫 对吧
I mean, you do have a husband, right?
虽然你没戴戒指 我们也没见过他
I mean, although there's no ring and we've yet to meet him.
为什么呢
Why is that?
如果能见到他 你们可以自己问
If you ever meet him, you can ask him.
这太不公平了
Oh, that's not really fair.
你对我们了如指掌
You know everything about us.
我们却对你一无所知
We know nothing about you.
因为我们现在就是一种不平等的关系
That's because we're not equals in this relationship.
你们在为我工作
You work for me.
所以
So,
明天 你们要让健司的餐厅重新开张
tomorrow you will re-open Kenji's restaurant.
你们会签收大金枪鱼
You will sign for the giant bluefin.
等杰西和由美来拿钻石时
And when Jesse and Yumi come for the diamonds,
联调局就会到场
the FBI will be there
让他们瞧瞧
to show them
是谁占据主导地位
who really has the power in this relationship.
这是从银行拿来的录像带
This is the footage from the bank,
就是这个女人
and this is the woman
买♥♥凶追杀玛格特·毕夏
who paid to put the hit out on Margot Bishop.
对她有何了解
What do we know about her?
知道她很专业
We know she's a pro --
她一次都没有抬头看摄像头
She never once looks up at the camera.
但是 她长时间打开手提包
She did, however, leave her bag open long enough
我们可以看到洗手液和点四五手♥枪♥
for us to see hand sanitizer, a .45-caliber handgun,
以及一张酒店房♥卡
and a hotel-room key.
所以她不是洛杉矶本地人
So she's just visiting L.A.
但那是房♥卡的反面
But it's the back of the key card,
所以不知道是哪家
so you can't tell where she's staying.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
那个包作为线索就足够了
That bag is the only clue we need.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是一只白色喜马拉雅鳄鱼皮制的
That is a white Himalayan-crocodile
勒内·曼希尼包
René Mancini bag.
至少价值三十万美金
It's worth at least 300 grand.
两天前在奢侈品购物街罗迪欧大道被偷
It was stolen from a shop on Rodeo Drive two days ago.
而且那还不是这位神秘女子的唯一战利品
And it wasn't our mystery woman's only score.
丹尼
Danny?
抱歉
Uh, sorry?
其他盗窃案
The other thefts.
还有其他盗窃案吗
There were other thefts?
是的 两天内有三起盗窃案
Yes, there were -- three stores in two days.
范思哲连衣裙
The dress was taken from Versace,
香奈儿项链 以及古驰檐帽
the necklace from Chanel, and the hat from Gu-ucci.
为什么花一百万美元来雇我的女人
Why would a woman who paid me a million dollars
会去商店行窃
go shoplifting?
和她利用暗网付款是一样的道理
Uh, same reason she would pay on the dark web --
不留交易记录
no cash trail.
但她确实留下了线索
But she did leave a clue trail,
所以我们要去彻查这一片
which is why we're gonna canvass the area,
把她的照片给别人看
show her photo to people,
看有没有人见过她
find out if anyone's ever seen her.
虽然我很想加入你们
Well, much as I would love to join you,
我在酒店还有一点
I am having a bit of a software issue
计算机问题
back at the hotel.
或许你们派丹尼或别的人
So, perhaps you could lend me Danny or someone --
-我能去 -丹尼就行了
- I can go. - Danny's fine.
用完就马上还回来
I'll send him back as soon as I'm done with him.
同时 你们可以带上铁锤
In the meantime, you could take The Hammer with you.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
很好 就这么定了
Great. Well, that's settled.
来吧 丹尼尔
Come along, Daniel.
好的
Okay.
所以 我在想
So, I was thinking.
你能搭把手吗
Can you help or something?
可以
Yeah.
你那边抬起来
Just lift up on your end.
那些钻石
About the diamonds --
那么大的鱼
There's bound to be loads of them,
肯定能塞很多 对吧
isn't there, in a fish this big?
所以 如果运送过程中
So, who would know, really,
少了一部分 谁能知道呢
if a few of them got lost in translation?
你不会认为杰西和由美
You don't think that Jesse and Yumi know
不清楚这里究竟有多少钻石吧
exactly how many diamonds are in there?
麻烦把刀递给我
Can you give me the knife, please?
我确定他们知道 但是贾斯廷不知道
Yeah, I'm sure they do. But Justine doesn't.
我还以为你喜欢贾斯廷
I thought you liked Justine.
我很喜欢贾斯廷
I adore Justine.
她清楚我们是罪犯
She knows we're criminals.
她或许还指望我们偷点东西
She probably expects us to steal from her.
如果我们不这么做她会失望的
She'd be disappointed if we didn't.
她肯定会失望的
Well, then, she's gonna be disappointed,
因为有人抢先一步
because somebody beat us to it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
钻石不见了
The diamonds are gone.
混♥蛋♥
Bollocks!
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表