剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
我是爱丽丝·沃恩
My name is Alice Vaughan.
-你是警♥察♥ -私♥家♥侦♥探♥
- You're a cop? - Private investigator.
我和合伙人小瓦运营一家私♥人♥侦♥探♥安全公♥司♥
I run a P.I. and security firm along with my partner, Val.
你得过来挑个结婚蛋糕
You need to get in here and pick out a wedding cake,
否则我就帮你挑了 而我会挑胡萝卜
or I'm gonna pick one out for you, and it'll be carrot.
这是我的未婚夫 克里斯托弗
This is my fiancé, Christopher,
他偷走了我的心
the man who stole my heart...
我是克里斯托弗·霍尔
You've reached Christopher Hall.
请留言
Please leave a message.
还有我的一切
...along with everything else.
我把全部家产给了他
I gave him my entire life savings.
我是不是傻
What is wrong with me?
他的确留下了一件物品
He did leave one thing behind.
他开玩笑说要把它弄来做结婚礼物
He joked about getting it for me as a wedding gift.
然后昨晚我回到家 它就在这儿了
And then when I got home last night, it was here.
你想玩 那就陪你玩
You want to play? Let's play.
结果发现 我不是他唯一的受害人
Turns out, I wasn't his only victim.
我追踪了两年的这个男人就是你的未婚夫
The man I've been chasing for two years was your fiancé.
他真名是本杰明·琼斯
His real name is Benjamin Jones.
我准备要跟你坦白的
I was going to tell you everything.
我们的感情是真的 我爱你
What we had was real, and I love you.
全体探员 行动
All agents, move in.
他还是某个组织的一部分
And he's part of something bigger.
名叫肯辛顿公♥司♥
They're called the Kensington Firm.
英国的一个犯罪家族
A British crime family.
这位就是西比尔·格里菲斯
This is Sybil Griffiths,
里斯和玛格特的母亲
the mother of Rhys and Margot.
他们打算今晚行动
They're pulling a job tonight.
我们会当场抓住他们 关起来
We'll catch them in the act, put them away,
你就会自♥由♥了
and you will be free.
你会被控告以诈骗 共谋 谋杀的罪名
You'll be charged with fraud, conspiracy, murder.
别忘了偷窃
Let's not forget theft.
钱呢
Where's the money?
玛格特
Margot.
联调局可能已经收到了一个
The FBI may have received an anonymous tip
关于某件被偷画作的匿名举报
regarding a stolen painting.
沃恩女士 你因犯下
Miss Vaughan, you are under arrest
以下联邦重罪而被逮捕
for the following federal felony offenses --
你要逮捕的人是我
I'm the one you need to arrest.
你可以放她走 逮捕我
So you can let her go and take me.
你有休息吗
Did you sleep?
没有
Nope.
为什么
Why not?
因为我知道今天早上会见到你
Because I knew I was gonna see you this morning.
你每天早上都见得到我
You see me every morning.
对 目前是
Yeah, for now.
但这样的日子可能会持续十至十五年
But you and I could be looking at 10 to 15 years of this.
前提还是我表现良好
And that's with good behavior.
达奥说他的上司可以给你一个
Dao says his supervisor can get you a deal
三到五年的协议
for three to five years.
我很感谢达奥这么说 但是
And I love Dao for saying that, but --
你帮他抓到了肯辛顿公♥司♥的总裁
You gave him the head of the Kensington Firm.
前任总裁
The former head.
如果我和小瓦能帮他抓到玛格特
And if Val and I can give them Margot --
你不能
You can't.
听我说
Listen to me.
我在这里的唯一理由
The only reason that I'm in here
就是为了出狱后我们能在一起
is so that you and I - can be together when I get out.
那才是我的计划
That's the plan.
我入狱服刑 变成好人
I do the time, become a good guy.
你是一个好人
You are a good guy.
但是如果你去找玛格特 她也不会饶了你
But if you go after Margot, she'll go after you,
而且我保证我会越狱
and I promise you - I will break myself out of here
去阻止那样的事情发生
if I have to to keep that from happening.
你真能那么做吗
Could you really do that?
但是我不会那么做
But I'm not gonna do that,
因为你和玛格特
because you and Margot...
会相安无事的 对吗
...are going to leave each other alone, right?
好吧
Fine.
-但是如果玛格特对我下手 -相信我
- But if Margot comes after me. - Trust me.
玛格特刚成为世界上
Margot just became the head
最有权势的犯罪家族之一的新总裁
of one of the most powerful crime families in the world.
她要应付比你更重要的问题
She's got bigger problems than you right now.
先生们
Gentlemen.
谢谢你们从伦敦赶来
Thank you all for flying in from London.
你们都知道 我父亲一直希望公♥司♥
As you know, my father always wanted the Firm
能在美国有业务
to have a presence in the U.S.,
唯一能实现那个目标的做法就是搬到这里
and the only way to achieve that is to be here.
所以 欢迎来到洛杉矶
So, welcome to Los Angeles.
我知道管理层的变动会让人不安
I am aware that changes in leadership can be unsettling.
我保证你们的忠诚会得到回报
I assure you your loyalty will be rewarded.
菲利克斯 阿尔菲
Felix, Alfie.
你们有什么要说的吗
Something you want to say?
事实上 的确有
Actually, there is.
喂
Hello?
菲利克斯 你打算说...
Felix, you were saying.
很好
Good.
那我们可以开始了
Then we can begin.
致命诱惑
第二季第一集
安德森·沃恩调查公♥司♥重新开业
Anderson/Vaughan Investigations is back
安德森·沃恩调查公♥司♥
并且能够更好地为您提供
and better positioned to give you everything you need
您在私♥人♥侦♥探♥安全公♥司♥所需要的任何服务
in a private investigation and security firm.
最新的基于云计算的安全技术
The latest in cloud-based security tech.
我们新升级的加密软件
Our upgraded encryption software.
还有全新的经过军事训练的安全专家团队
And an all-new team of military-trained security specialists
24小时为您服务
on call 24 hours a day.
所以你们要重新开业了
So, you guys are back up and running?
-没错 -我们会的
- 100%. - We will be.
只要联调局归还我们的文件
As soon as the FBI gives us back our files
电脑和服务器
and our computers and our server.
他们保证过很快会还
Which they said they will do.
所以你们并没有接受调查
So, you're not under investigation?
-没有 我们没有 -很难说
- No, we are not. - It's hard to say.
别说话了 爱丽丝 别说了
Stop talking, Alice. Stop talking.
怎么 是该实话实说
Why? She should be honest.
我们需要客户再次信任我们
We need our clients to trust us again.
换我是塞思·汉密尔顿
If I'm Seth Hamilton,
我不会把自己价值亿万的
I'm not trusting my zillion-dollar tech firm
技术公♥司♥托付给正接受联调局调查的公♥司♥
to a company who's under FBI investigation.
塞思不是那样的 他了解我们
Seth's not like that. He knows us.
我打赌他就是那种人
I'll bet you he's exactly like that.
看 他向后靠在椅子上
Look at him leaning back in his chair.
恨不得离我们远远的 我们被炒得焦糊
He can't get far enough away from us. That's how fired we are.
不 那是因为他很舒服
No, he's just that comfortable here.
只不过他现在起身了
Except now he's out of the chair.
但是微笑着握手 还是双手并用
But smiling and shaking hand-- Ooh, shaking with both hands.
-他是心里过意不去 -你现在也是
- He's overcompensating. - So are you right now.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Well, thank you both for everything.
也希望你们能理解
And for understanding.
当然
Of course.
下一个我绝对不说话了 我保证
Next one, I won't say a word, I swear.
没有下一个了 塞思是我们最后的客户
There is no next one. Seth was our last client.
那我们就出去寻找新的客户
So we'll go out and find new ones.
或许不要再那么挑剔客户类型
Maybe not be so picky about the kinds of clients we take on.
不 我们不能堕落成廉价又破烂的
No, we will not become one of those low-rent,
私♥人♥侦♥探♥公♥司♥
seedy P.I. Firms.
这里是安德森·沃恩调查公♥司♥
Anderson/Vaughan Investigations.
你的安防公♥司♥
It's your alarm company.
有人闯进了你家
There's been a break-in at your house.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表