剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
Can you read me the others?
闻居就是贾斯汀 里斯和我
Vinzu is where Justine, Rhys, and I
破获钻石走私集团案的地方
broke up a diamond-smuggling ring.
出♥售♥雪茄的地方在圣塔巴巴拉
The cigar lounge is in Santa Barbara,
我们就是在那里抓获
and that's where we took down
枪火走私组织大船的
the gun-running outfit called "Argosy."
这家咖啡吧在
This coffee joint is on the ground floor
布莱克韦尔保护大楼的一楼
of the Blackwell Protection building
贾斯廷逮捕了他们的总裁
where Justine arrested the C.E.O.
所以说汤米在跟踪你们
So Tommy was following you.
我们抓走罪犯
We take out the criminals...
汤米和嘲鸫就趁虚而入
Then Tommy and Mockingbird would step in
填补管理层的空白
and fill the power vacuum.
只有一个人
There is only one other person
还知道这些信息
who had access to this information.
谢谢你救我
Thanks for springing me.
喜欢你眼前的景象吗 汤姆斯
You like what you see, Thomas?
因为现在都是我们的了
Because it's ours now, every bit of it.
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arm?
前女友的一点小小馈赠
A gift from an ex-girlfriend.
费莉希蒂吧 爱丽丝和我说了
Felicity, right? Alice told me.
爱丽丝还知道些什么
What else does Alice know?
她知道我不是嘲鸫
She knows I'm not Mockingbird.
她怎么知道的
And how does she know that?
她觉得我没有做犯罪大♥师♥的能力
She thinks that I'm not capable of crime-bossery.
你会让她见识见识
You'll show her.
你手下有走私集团 贩毒团伙
You have a smuggling ring, an arms dealership,
和私人军队
and a private army at your command.
我是说大多是你的手下
Well, I mean, it's mostly at your command.
是啊 但我不能抛头露面
Yeah, but I can't be the face of the thing.
因为等事情败露 你不想被拖下水
Because you don't want to be the one who goes down for it.
没人会下水
No one is going down for it.
里斯 他们知道我不是嘲鸫
Rhys, they know I'm not Mockingbird.
那就证明他们是错的
Then prove them wrong.
我们说好了的
We made a deal.
你失去了你的钱 你需要一个工作
You lost your money. You needed a job.
你向我保证爱丽丝不会再干涉
You promised me Alice wouldn't be involved.
那不关我的事
That is not my doing.
我告诉你
And let me tell you something.
你要是想保证爱丽丝安全
If you want to keep Alice safe,
那就把事情做绝了
see this through to the end.
我会失去我的饭碗
I'm gonna lose my job.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
我会被扔进监狱
I'm gonna get thrown in jail.
他也背叛了我 毁了我的协议
He betrayed me, too. Endangered my deal.
我们会抓住他的
We will get him.
这对联调局来说不够
That's not gonna be enough for the feds.
我们还需要玛格特 和泰莎
We need Margot, too. And Tessa.
不然 看上去就像
Otherwise, it's going to look like
我们一直在为肯辛顿做事
we've all been working for Kensington.
我不能把我的孩子送上刑事法♥院♥
I can't just turn my kid over to the criminal court system.
但你就把她交给玛格特·毕夏
But you'll trust her to Margot Bishop?
听着 如果你还想让你的孩子有一线生机
Look, if you want your kid to have any kind of a chance,
你就得告诉我她们在哪里
you will tell me where they are.
我不知道她们在哪里
I don't know where they are.
我发誓
I swear to you.
你和玛格特联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to Margot?
没有
No.
没有
No.
你呢
What about you?
你和玛格特·毕夏联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to Margot Bishop?
怎么了
What's going on?
联调局在找你
The FBI is looking for you.
你不安全
You're not safe.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
哪儿都别去 等我到
Just stay put until I get there.
我已经派了三支小队过去
I have three units on their way now.
本 你和我一起去
Ben, you're riding with me.
-丹尼和我随后就来 -不行
- Danny and I will follow after. - No, you're not.
安-沃调查公♥司♥不得插手这件事 沃恩女士
AVI is sitting this one out, Ms. Vaughan.
不行 那是我家
No, we will not! It's my house!
-小爱 -琼斯 我们走
- Allie... - Jones, we're moving.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别让她把我家翻个底朝天
Do not let her ransack my house.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
本 迪亚斯探员
Ben, Agent Diaz.
-沃德先生 -伊森 你来这里干什么
- Mr. Ward. - Ethan, what are you doing here?
我不知道 小爱找我的
I'm not sure. Allie called.
伊森 你来了
Ethan, you're here.
你找他的
You called him.
是的 工作上的事
Yes -- work stuff.
你们俩不是不一起工作了吗
I thought you two weren't working together anymore.
你还来不来
Are you coming or not?
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
我会的
Oh, I will.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? You okay?
我没事 但我需要你的帮助
I am, but I need your help.
我们需要钥匙
We need the key.
这是她们的选择 她们犯的罪
These are choices they made, crimes they committed.
钥匙
Key.
数到三
On three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一
One...
二
Two...
厨房♥安全
Kitchen's clear.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear!
安全
Clear.
所有房♥间安全
All rooms secure.
这里没人 长官
There's no one here, ma'am.
本杰明·琼斯在哪
Where the hell is Benjamin Jones?
谢谢你的提醒
Thank you for the warning.
贾斯廷来电
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to leave. Now.
玛格特和泰莎跑了
Margot and Tessa are gone.
由于你也跑了 我是来通知你
And since you are, too, I'm calling to inform you
你违反了协议的条例
that you have violated the terms of your deal.
我现在也帮不了你了
I can't help you now.
你完蛋了
You're going down.
本违反了协议
Ben broke his deal,
没有你的允许 他绝对不会这么做的
which he never would have done without your consent.
所以 如果你告诉我他在哪里
So, if you tell me where he is,
我会考虑减轻对你的指控
I will consider lessening the charges against you...
和你的公♥司♥
and your company.
-你说什么 -迪亚斯探员
- Excuse me? - Agent Diaz...
他在哪里
Where is he?
因为今晚我一定要逮捕某个人
Because I'm arresting somebody tonight,
不如就你了
and it may as well be you.
如果我可以给你里斯呢
What if I can give you Rhys?
那你能放过我姐姐吗
Then will you leave my sister alone?
汤米
Tommy.
你能把里斯给我吗
Can you get me Rhys?
也许不行
Yeah, probably not.
但我能告诉你他的所有行动
But I can get you his entire operation --
所有枪 所有钱 所有相关的人
all the guns, all the money, all the players.
可以都告诉你
You could have it all.
我不躲了
I'm done.
真不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you came back.
什么 我一直会回来
What? I always come back.
一般是因为你需要钱
Usually because you need money.
但这次 你是为我回来的
But this time, you came back for me.
老实说 我是来看看
Well, if I'm being honest, I came back to see
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表