剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
他骗了我们 利用了我们
He lied to us. He used us.
小爱
Allie.
我还要怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
很明显他不想人去救他
Continue to try to save him
还要腆着脸去拯救他吗
when he clearly doesn't want to be saved?
我能做什么
What's my job here?
好吧 我会接着找
Fine, I'll keep looking.
我去给他的前雇主们打电♥话♥
I'll go call his former employers.
你们去玛格特那里看看
You guys go check in with Margot.
我们不是已经和玛格特银货两清了吗
I thought we weren't working for Margot anymore.
她说她有了新线索
She says she has a new lead
要给我们再加五十万
and another half million dollars for us.
-我去 -我可以去
- I'll go. - I can go.
你们俩一起过去
You'll both go.
-不 不用了 -我们不能一起
- No, that's okay. - We can not do that.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
那走吧
Then go.
你不准备和我谈谈吗
Are we not gonna talk about this?
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
我早就警告过你要小心汤米了
I warned you about Tommy.
我不是说谈汤米的事情
I don't want to talk about Tommy.
我说的是我们俩之间的事
I want to talk about you and me.
-搞什么 -我的天
- What the hell? - Oh, my God.
放松 孩子们
At ease, children.
-他在这儿干什么 -我雇了他
- What is he doing here? - I hired him.
你什么
You what?
他是被人雇来杀你的
He's a paid assassin.
是 现在是我雇的他
Yes, and now I pay him.
问题是你们俩来这儿做什么
The question is what are you two doing here?
你约我们来的
We have an appointment.
不 我约的是爱丽丝·沃恩
No, I had an appointment with Alice Vaughan.
爱丽丝家里有事
Alice has a family issue.
所以就派次货过来了 是吗
So I get the B-team now, is that it?
提醒你一下
For your information,
我做这行的时间比爱丽丝久多了
I've been doing this longer than Alice has.
进来吧 次货
Come in, B-team.
小瓦说你有了线索
Val said you had a lead?
我有"铁锤"
I have The Hammer,
他会全力配合你们
and you will have his full cooperation.
你要让我们和想杀我们的男人一起工作
You want us to work with the man who tried to kill us?
别生气 不是专门针对你
No hard feelings. It wasn't personal.
我记得你说过不知道雇主是谁
I thought you said you didn't know who hired you.
确实我不知道
I don't.
但他知道自己是如何被雇佣的
But he knows how he was hired,
但愿你们俩有足够的能力
and hopefully, the two of you are good enough at your job
能就此查到一些有用的信息
that you can do something useful with that information.
你们知道什么叫区块链数据库吗
Do you know anything about blockchain databases?
以太网呢
The Ethereum Network?
没 但是...
No, but --
支持通过
It facilitates payments
电脑生成的加密流通来进行货币支付
through computer-generated cryptocurrency.
没错
Exactly.
这样一来我和客户的身份就能保密
So my ID and the client's stay private.
事前支付一半
I get paid half up front,
买♥♥方得到死亡证据之后支付另一半
half upon proof of death.
死亡证据指的是
And what constitutes proof of death?
头颅 耳朵 手指
A head, an ear, a finger.
头颅
Oh, a head.
头颅的话我得额外加钱
I charge extra for the head.
工作量更大 运费也更贵
It's a lot more work, plus shipping.
这些对你们有用吗
Any of this useful to you at all,
次货 或者我应该叫爱丽丝和小瓦过来
B-team, or should I call Alice and Val?
以太坊交易不会留下公开痕迹
Ethereum transactions don't create a public footprint,
但是我或许可以追踪支付款项
but I might be able to trace the payment.
有人刚刚升级到一流队伍当中了
Someone just graduated to the A-team.
最好加点油了 花瓶
Better step it up, eye candy.
-健司消失了 -我知道
- Kenji's gone. - I know.
-你先别生气 -他不在洛杉矶
- Before you get too mad -- - He's not in LA.
也不在大阪
He's not in Osaka.
没关系 健司不是我们要找的人
It's okay. Kenji is not our guy.
他后面还有更大的黑手
There's a bigger bad out there.
你们一直都这么说 但是没有证据
You keep saying that, but there's no proof.
有的 多亏了你和你的监控摄像头
Yes, there is, thanks to you and your surveillance cameras.
那些摄像头是我装的
Well, I planted those cameras.
我们有了证据
We have proof.
多亏我对摄像头的独到摆置
Thanks to me and my rather Welles-ian camera placement,
H.G.威尔士 英国科幻作家 对人性与政♥治♥充满批判
我们拍到了更大的幕后黑手
we now have our big bad on film.
问题是
The thing is...
是个体型小巧的女人
she's not that big.
她走进冷藏室
She walks into the freezer,
清楚地知道钻石藏在哪里
knows exactly where the diamonds are,
拿了钻石 从后门出去上了车
grabs them, heads out the back door to her car.
不妙
Oh, no.
-是什么 -怎么了
- What is it? - What's the matter?
这是外交邮袋
It's a diplomatic pouch.
好丑陋的词 不是吗 "邮袋"
That's an ugly word, isn't it -- "Pouch"?
真正丑陋的部分是"外交"
It's the "Diplomatic" Part that's ugly.
幕后黑手是个外交官
Our big bad is a diplomat.
说明你不能查她
Oh, which means you can't go after her.
否则会有国际纠纷
Not without creating an international incident.
这个黑手真的是大黑手
Our big bad really is a big bad.
但她是谁呢
But who is she?
我都要被她的身份吓到而不敢查车牌了
I'm almost afraid to run the plates and find out.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time.
汤米可能在任何地方
Tommy could be anywhere.
我们可以让警♥察♥介入
We could get the police involved.
确实有一批毒贩在追杀他
He does have an army of drug dealers after him.
我们要打给谁 芮妮
Who would we call? Renée?
我可以找尼克
I could call Nick.
他可以发布通缉
He could put out a BOLO.
-他不会帮我忙的 -他是帮我
- He's not gonna do me any favors. - He'd be doing it for me.
我们不需要尼克
We don't need Nick.
我会找到汤米的
I'll find Tommy.
各位
Guys?
有人来了
We have a walk-in.
请问您有什么事 贵姓
So, how can we help you, Mr...?
塔斯克
Tasker.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone.
一个小偷
A thief.
偷了我和我同伴东西的一个人
Someone who stole from me and my associates.
他叫做汤米·沃恩
His name is Tommy Vaughan.
真是巧了 我们也在找他
What a coincidence. We're looking for him, too.
所以我们帮不了你
So we can't help you.
如果我找不到他
If I don't find him,
起码我知道能在哪儿找到你
at least I know where I can find you...
以及你的朋友们
and your friends.
回见
See you soon.
他叫做西奥·塔斯克
His name is Theo Tasker.
曾被逮捕十二次 零定罪
12 arrests, no convictions.
据联邦检察官所说
According to federal prosecutors,
他是南国毒品集团的一个高级副官
he's a high-ranking lieutenant in the Southland Drug Cartel.
他们是会杀人的坏蛋
These are bad people who kill people.
杀像金凯兹夫妇那样的人
People like the Kincaids.
杀我们这样的人
People like us,
如果我们不交出汤米的话
if we don't give them Tommy.
我们不会把汤米交给他们
We're not giving them Tommy.
我们要继续查塔斯克和南国毒品集团吗
So do we keep digging into Tasker, into the cartel?
我们处理不了南国毒品集团
We can't take on the cartel.
我们没有足够的人手 资源以及经验
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表