剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
如果你的手下对你失去了信心
If your people start to lose faith in you,
已连接至耳机
他们指望的不会是我
it won't be me they look to.
将会是她
It'll be her.
你忘了点东西
You forgot something.
来吧 小淘气
Come along, naughty girl.
我打算重启关于梅森谋杀一案
I'm reopening the Mason murder case.
不 不行
No, you're not.
你不能 这样大众就会发现
You can't, not without calling attention to the fact
第一次你放伊森走了
you let Ethan walk the first time.
-我没放伊森走 -你知道我在说什么
- I didn't let Ethan walk. - You know what I mean.
伊森肯定是收买♥♥了梅森的妻子
Ethan clearly bought off Mason's widow.
我们不能证实这一点
We can't prove it.
我们知道的仅仅是她投资了伊森的房♥产
All we know is she invested in Ethan's development.
她因她丈夫的死 获得了五百万
She made $5 million off her husband's death.
是的 这听起来很糟糕
It looks bad, yes.
但如果你重启了这件基于间接证据的案子
But it will look even worse if you reopen a case
事情将变得更糟
based on circumstantial evidence.
尼克 让我们来找出真♥相♥
Nick, let us find out the truth.
让我们来结束七年前因我们而起的事
Let us finish what we started seven years ago.
沃恩女士 为什么你改主意了
Why the change of heart, Ms. Vaughan?
是不是他威胁你了
Did he threaten you?
没有
No.
没有直接威胁我
Not directly.
他雇人跟踪我
He hired somebody to follow me around,
监视我 一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
spy on me -- a private investigator.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
确保我不会跟不该接触的人
To make sure that I don't talk to people that I shouldn't --
说一些我不应该说的事
say things that I shouldn't.
比如说
Things like?
我需要清楚我受到了保护
I need to know that I'm protected.
我知道了
Understood.
我先声明 我不认为伊森杀了那个人
And for the record, I don't think that Ethan killed that man.
但是俱乐部着火那天晚上
But he wasn't with me when I left the club
我离开俱乐部时他没有和我在一起
the night of the fire.
我不会为了一个对我有所保留的人说谎
And I'm not gonna lie for a man who's keeping secrets from me.
如果他杀了那个警♥察♥
What if he killed that cop?
在你的帮助下
We could find out...
我们会找出事情的真♥相♥的
...with your help.
你要我监视他
You want me to spy on him?
是他先这么做的
He started it.
如果我们是要证明泄密事件是布莱克韦尔公♥司♥干的
If we're going to prove that Blackwell was behind the FBI breach,
那么我们需要去找上那个下令这么做的女人
then we need to go after the woman who ordered it.
首席执行官 唐娜·凯恩
Donna Kane, C.E.O.
15年前 她在海军陆战队待了25年后
She founded the company 15 years ago
她创立了这所公♥司♥
after a two-and-a-half-decade stint in the Marines.
我确实喜欢穿着制♥服♥的女人
I do love a woman in uniform.
也许我能用我的
Perhaps I could charm her with my --
绝对的女同性恋
Hard-core lesbian.
那么不了
Then no.
-这样的话 -我就以潜在客户的身份
- No. In that case... - I will meet with Ms. Kane
和凯恩女士见面
as a prospective client
届时 你们两个进入公♥司♥服务器
while you two access the corporate servers
偷回那些文件
to steal back those files.
她不会见你的
She won't meet with you.
她只见大客户
She only meets with major players.
她不会和本杰明·琼斯见面的
She won't be meeting with Benjamin Jones.
她将和一个有钱的大金主见面
She'll be meeting with a wealthy gold baron.
金主
Gold baron?
托马斯·奈 很高兴见到你
Thomas Nye. Pleasure to meet you.
有多媒体证实我的身份
AVI already backstopped my cover.
不错 但是一个金主
Okay, fine, but a gold baron?
这个人刚好在罗马尼亚拥有
This man just so happens to own
拥有非常丰富的矿产资源
a-a very lucrative network of mines in Romania.
-刚果 -刚果
- The Congo. - The Congo.
你认为凭借窃取的数据
You're assuming she doesn't already know
她还不知道你的长相吗
what you look like based on the data she stole.
只有如此才能查清楚了
There's only one way to find out.
欢迎来到布莱克韦尔
Welcome to Blackwell.
凯恩女士的办公室往这边走
Ms. Kane's office is right this way.
奈先生 我很荣幸
Mr. Nye, it's a pleasure.
多谢 凯恩女士
Thank you, Ms. Kane.
这是我的伙伴 科里纳·洛佩兹
This is my associate, Corina Lopez.
多谢抽空见我们
Thank you for taking the time.
已经准备好要签署的合同了
I have the contract all ready for you to sign.
我们还有一些顾虑
Before I sign, we have some concerns.
-比如 -我们在刚果的状况
- Such as? - Our position in the Congo
目前十分脆弱
is tenuous at the moment.
必须确保贵团队
We need to be assured that your team
有必要的...火力
has the requisite... firepower?
可否领你们一览
May I offer you a tour?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我得接电♥话♥
Excuse me. I need to take this.
你们走吧 我就待这儿
You go ahead. I'll stay here.
这边请
Right this way.
多谢
Thank you.
我要去哪儿
Where am I off to?
31楼3157房♥间
31st floor, room 3157.
根据大楼布局
According to the building layout,
那儿就是数据中心 服务器所在地
that's the data center where the server should be.
这就去
I'm on my way.
别动
Hold it!
你来做这儿做什么
What are you doing up here?
其实我有个更妙的问题
I have a better question, actually.
你可曾被联邦探员搞昏过
Have you ever been rendered unconscious by a federal agent?
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
来吧 亲爱的
Shall we, my love?
我们需要的东西应该都在这间数据中心了
This data center should have everything we need.
先克隆服务器 然后离开
We'll clone the servers, then get out.
可是 这并非数据中心
Except, this is not a data center.
这是某个人的房♥间
This is someone's room.
你究竟是什么人
Who the bloody hell are you?
我是特洛伊 而你是特别探员迪亚斯
I'm Troy, and you're Special Agent Diaz
手下负责里斯·斯潘塞·格里菲斯
in charge of Rhys Spencer Griffiths,
肯辛顿公♥司♥的前头目
former head of the Kensington Firm.
如今和本杰明·琼斯一起当线人
And now a confidential informant with Benjamin Jones.
闭嘴
Shut it!
你怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
他看了我们的档案
He's seen our files.
信息都存在哪儿
Where's the information being stored?
-什么信息 -局里卧底的信息
- What information? - About the Bureau's undercovers.
服务器在哪儿 硬盘驱动器呢
Where are the servers? The hard drives?
你们还不明白吗
You guys don't get it, do you?
硬盘驱动器就是我
I am the hard drive.
你要逮捕我吗
Are you gonna arresting me?
你说自己是硬盘驱动器这是什么意思
What do you mean, you're the hard drive?
如果布莱克韦尔需要复♥制♥存储数据
When Blackwell needs data copied and stored
又不想留下电子指纹
but they don't want to leave an electronic fingerprint,
他们就派我
they send in me.
我看一次 就能永远记住
I look at it once, it's in here forever.
遗觉记忆
Eidetic memory.
世上很少数人有这种能力
Only a handful of people in the world have it.
嗯 一开始这份工作还挺有意思
Yeah, and it was a cool job at first.
但他们意识到我脑袋里东西的价值后
But when they realized how valuable the stuff in my head was --
就把他锁在
They locked him in a room
一间有小冰箱和混棉床单的房♥间里
with a mini fridge and cotton-poly sheets.
他们说是为了保护我
For my own protection, they said.
只有在他们监管下 他才能出来
They only let him out under their supervision
比如突袭联调局
to, say, raid the FBI.
怎么把他弄出来的
How'd you get him out?
穿我那件清洁工连体服
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表