剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
我在你身上投入了这么多时间和金钱
I'm investing a lot of time and money in you,
等到十七个月零23天又四个小时之后
and in 17 months, 23 days, and 4 hours,
我就要去重新找另一个人吗
I have to start all over with someone else?
谁知道那是个什么样的人
God knows who that's gonna be.
你们好呀
Hello, party people!
你们俩是怎么了
What's the matter with you two?
我说过了 克洛伊觉得你们是很有趣的一对
I told you Chloe is expecting you to be a fun couple.
-我们很有趣啊 -哪里不好了
- We are. - How are we not fun?
我们...
We --
一对有趣的夫妻是指
A fun couple is a couple
可以和别的夫妻玩得开的那种
who has fun with other couples.
里斯对你们的评价非常高
Rhys speaks very highly of you both,
但是我不经常和我不认识的人一起工作
but I don't usually work with people that I don't know,
我很高兴今天晚上
so I'm glad we have tonight
我们能加深了解对方
to get to know each other better.
主展厅里有六名安保人员
So, six security guards in the main showroom.
没错
That's right.
大概十二个摄像头
And probably twice as many cameras.
我们待会可以慢慢解决
We can figure all this out later.
我会解除警报和摄像头 你们...
I'll disable the alarm and the cams, and then you guys --
你确定要在开馆时进去吗
Are you sure about going in during business hours?
闭馆后安全障碍
There are far too many security hurdles
实在是太多了
once the museum is closed.
再说 这样更有意思
Plus, it'll be more fun this way.
灯火通明 在大庭广众下手
Doing it in public with all the lights on.
我...
I --
哎哟
Oh, hello there.
不好意思 是我的手♥机♥
I'm sorry, that's my phone.
亲爱的 必须得接
Oh, honey. We should get that.
可能是保姆的电♥话♥
It might be the babysitter calling.
保姆 真的吗
Babysitter? R-Really?
是的 我应该...
Yes. I should probably --
我们一起接 孩子们可能想和妈妈说话
We together. The kids probably want to talk to their mom.
-你们有孩子吗 -是的
- You guys have kids? - We do.
我也有 你们想看看吗
Me, too! You want to see?
好啊
Okay.
-我打扰到什么了吗 -是的
- Am I interrupting? - Yes, you are.
接到你的电♥话♥简直是太高兴了
And I could not be happier about it.
先别高兴得太早
Maybe try to hold on to that feeling.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
你想要小孩吗
Have you ever wanted kids?
什么
What?
我只是问问 因为...
I'm just wondering because --
-你怀孕了吗 -没有
- Are you pregnant? - No.
-小爱... -我发誓我没有
- Allie -- - I swear, I'm not.
那你为什么要问
Then why are you asking?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
你差点让我心脏病发
You just gave me a bit of a heart attack.
是因为你想要孩子 还是你不想要孩子
Because you do want kids or because you never wanted kids?
为什么要问这些
Where is this coming from?
你一直在逃避回答这个问题
You keep not answering the question.
是的 因为我正在...
Yes, because I'm in a...
工作
work situation.
你看 又来了
You see, you just did it again.
好吧
Okay, fine.
是的 我想要孩子
Yes, I wanted kids.
真的吗
You did?
是的 理论上来说
Yes, in the abstract,
要和爱的人
with the right person.
所以如果你打给我 说你怀孕了
Say if you called me, told me you were pregnant --
我没有怀孕
Which I'm so not.
我会成为全世界最快乐的男人
...I would be the happiest man alive.
-你会吗 -会的
- You would? - I would.
你确定没有吗
Are you sure you're not?
我没有 我保证
I'm not, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
不过谢谢你回答这个问题
But thank you for answering the question.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
在我工作的时候打来
calling me at work.
抱歉今晚要提前结束了
Sorry to end the evening early.
小奥利弗身体不舒服
Little Oliver isn't feeling well.
-不 -不
- Oh, no! - Oh, no.
今晚才刚刚开始呢
The night was just beginning.
我们得回家了
We should really get home.
太糟糕了
That's too bad.
我还很期待和你们共事呢
I was really looking forward to working with you.
我们明白
We understand.
和不认识的人合作风险的确很大
It's too big a risk to work with people you don't know.
但很高兴认识你
But it was lovely to meet you.
管他呢
Well, what the hell?
你们看上去是好人
You seem like good people.
很期待和你们合作
I look forward to working with you.
我们也是
Us, too.
亲爱的 走吗
Honey, shall we go?
好
Yes.
谁知道打击犯罪这么有意思呢
Who knew crime fighting could be so much fun?
你确定要放弃这一切吗
Are you sure you want to give all this up?
-她还在里面吗 -她在睡觉
- Is she still in there? - She's sleeping.
我离开后她有说什么有用的消息吗
She say anything useful after I left?
只有她觉得本是她爸爸
Only that she thinks Ben is her father.
是吗
Does she?
你找菲利克斯找得怎么样了
And where are you with Felix?
拆弹小组拆掉了菲利克斯公♥寓♥中的炸♥弹♥
The bomb squad dismantled the bomb in Felix's apartment.
他们还在找他
They're on the lookout for him now.
泰莎应该还是不愿意说出他的所在地吧
I assume Tessa's still refusing to give up his location.
是的
She is.
但是她的手♥机♥很有用
But her phone has been very useful.
我定位到菲利克斯发最后一条信息时的电♥话♥塔
I pinged the cell tower that sent Felix's last text.
他在金融区这四个街区范围内
He was somewhere in this four-block radius in the financial district.
他去那儿肯定有理由
He must've been there for a reason,
所以我打印出那块区域的所有商家列表
so I printed out a list of all of the businesses in the area.
有没有有印象的
Maybe one of them rings a bell?
你会告诉本吗
Are you gonna tell Ben?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
而且不关你的事
And it's none of your business.
作为你的侦探 的确不关
As your investigator, yes.
但作为本的未婚妻 这关我的事
But as Ben's fiance, it is my business,
如果你不告诉他 我告诉他
and if you don't tell him, I will.
你是要我闭嘴吗
Did you just shush me?
约翰-洛布律所
Johns and Lobe Law Office.
那是我妈妈的律所
That's my mother's legal firm.
你觉得他的目标是西比尔
You think he's targeting Sybil?
如果他还没杀死她的话
If he hasn't killed her already.
她24小时都在监狱里 怎么杀她
How if she's on 24-hour lockdown in a federal prison?
不 今天不在 她要被引渡了
No, not today. She's being extradited.
上去
Go.
你好 西比尔
Hello, Sybil.
你的外孙女向你问好
Your granddaughter sends her regards.
我抓到他了
I got him!
你好 妈妈
Hello, mother.
你在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
还不明显吗 这是越狱 亲爱的
Isn't it obvious? It's a prison break, darling.
玛格特
Hey, Margot!
玛格特 等等
Margot, wait!
我们得等DNA结果吗
Should we open the DNA test results?
我们得等玛格特
We need to wait for Margot.
我们还不知道她什么时候回来
We don't know when she's coming back.
-或者会不会回来 -她会回来的
- Or if she's coming back. - She's coming back.
她不会就这么把泰莎留在这里
She wouldn't just leave Tessa here.
安德森-沃恩调查公♥司♥收
-丢给继母 -别说了
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表