剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
玛格特
Margot.
-对不起 对不起 -汤米
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. - Tommy.
我知道我应该先打个电♥话♥
I know I should've called,
但是我想给你个惊喜
but I wanted to surprise you,
我的钥匙用不了了
and my key didn't work,
所以就触发了警报
and so I set off your alarm,
我可能还弄坏了你家的门
and I may have broken your door.
-我会修好的 -没关系
- But I'll fix it. - It's okay.
各位 他真是我弟弟 谢谢你们
Guys, he really is my brother. Thank you.
就不能先打个电♥话♥吗
You couldn't have called first?
别装得一副不想我的样子
Don't pretend you didn't miss me.
你知道我想念的是什么吗
You know what I miss?
你欠我的750美元
The $750 you still owe me,
而且你穿着我的夹克
and that is my jacket you're wearing.
那么 怎么回事
So, what's going on?
你看着不错 你还好吗
You look good. You okay?
其实...我急需你的帮助
Actually... I could use your help.
没问题 你要多少
Of course. How much do you need?
不 我这次来不是为了钱
No, no. That's not why I'm here this time.
我发誓 我有了一大笔钱
I swear. I got plenty of money.
问题就在这
That's the problem.
三百万美元
$3 million?
国税局说钱存在某个地方以我的名字
The IRS says that it is in a bank account somewhere,
开的银行账户里 我需要为此交税
in my name, and that I have to pay taxes on it,
但是这钱不是我的
but I don't have that kind of money.
或者说是我的 因为确实是在我的名下
Or do I? 'Cause it is in my name,
汤姆斯·沃恩
收入少报通知
社保账号♥
那也确实是我的社保账号♥
and that's my Social Security number.
可能是账目出错了
It could be an accounting error.
或是身份盗用 但他们通常是盗走钱财
Or identity theft, although they usually take money.
而不会给钱
They don't give it.
不管是谁以你的名义存的钱
Whoever parked this money in your name
都非常了解你 知道你永远找不到
knew you well enough to think you'd never find it.
所以 你有没有室友或是女朋友
So, is there a roommate or a girlfriend?
没有 很可惜
No, sadly.
-同事呢 -雇主呢
- Someone you work with? - Someone you work for?
你们能帮我找出来吗
Could you guys maybe help me find out?
如果我们电脑在手上的话是可以
We could if we had our computers.
你们一台电脑都没有吗
You don't have any computers?
苏菲还留着她的黑客电脑
Sophie has her hacktop.
黑客电脑 专门用来黑系统的电脑
如果她能查出来这笔钱的来源
If she can figure out where the money comes from,
至少我们能告知国税局
we can at least let the IRS know.
或者 我们可以把这笔钱留下来
Or, you know, we could keep the money.
不是你的 不能留
It's not yours to keep.
知道 但是我就可以花钱雇你们
Yeah, but then I could pay you guys,
我还可以把最近几十年
and I could pay you back for all the money
找你借的钱都还了
that you've loaned me over the last few decades.
这钱正是我们需要的
We could use the money.
但如果是别人的钱 就不能用
Not if it belongs to someone else.
那就查一查呗
So...let's find out.
本杰明·琼斯 向你介绍我的上司
Benjamin Jones, I'd like you to meet my supervisor,
贾斯廷·迪亚斯探员
Agent Justine Diaz.
达奥探员对你赞不绝口 迪亚斯探员
Agent Dao speaks very highly of you, Agent Diaz.
你是说特别探员达奥
Oh, you mean Special Agent Dao,
现在隶属于联调局情报部门
now of the FBI's Intelligence Division.
多亏你 我升职了
I got promoted thanks to you.
多亏了你 琼斯先生
Thanks to you, Mr. Jones,
我们才能将西比尔·格里菲斯绳之以法
we were able to put Sybil Griffiths behind bars.
打那以后 达奥一直缠着我
And ever since, Dao has been after me
签写一份能让你在三到五年内出狱的协议
to sign off on a deal that'll get you out in three to five years.
非常感激
I would be very grateful.
但是 有个问题
Here's the thing, though.
我对于你三到五年之后出狱
I have a problem with you being out on the street
有点疑虑
in three to five years.
如果我说我能让你
What would you say if I told you
明天就出狱 你怎么看
I could get you out of here tomorrow?
我会说...
I'd say...
有什么条件
...what's the catch?
我的回答是不行
The answer is no.
我们这可是还你自♥由♥
We're giving you your freedom.
你们是给我判了死刑
You're giving me a death sentence.
我们是给你机会 像以前那样生活
We're giving you the opportunity to live exactly as you did before.
设立骗局 干上一票 只是要带上我
Setting up cons, pulling jobs, but looping me in
让我能收集证据 逮捕罪犯
so that I can collect evidence, make arrests.
一旦业内传开说我在协助联调局抓人
Once word spreads that I'm setting people up for the feds --
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
你才不会被发现
You're too good.
拍马屁 非得来这套
Flattery? Really?
我说的是事实 你从未被抓到过
Fact. You've never been caught.
尽管我很想把功劳揽到自己身上
And as much as I'd like to take the credit,
你能落网
the only reason you're here
完全是因为你自首了
is because you turned yourself in.
我来自首 完全是因为
The only reason I turned myself in
我打算坐三五年牢
was to do the three to five years
就重新开始 并结婚
and start over, get married.
-他订婚了 -和爱丽丝·沃恩
- He's engaged. - To Alice Vaughan.
我看了资料
I read the file.
但如果我给你们做卧底
But if I go undercover for you guys,
她要和我亲近
she won't be able to get anywhere near me
就可能危及自身
without endangering herself.
所以还有其他好处
Which is why we're prepared to offer you other incentives.
比如
Such as?
会签署雇聘协议
You'd be on retainer,
带可观的报销账户
with a generous expense account.
你们打算怎么放我出去
And how would you get me out of here?
你的案子因程序问题而推♥翻♥
We'd get your case - thrown out on a technicality.
你们还能那样
You can just do that?
能
We can.
-协议持续多久 -三年
- How long would this deal be? - Three years.
-一年 -两年
- One. - Two.
十八个月
18 months,
前提是这期间我没有被这份工作搞死
if this job doesn't kill me first.
咱们来谈谈工作的细节吧
And exactly what kind of jobs are we talking about?
遛狗 挥牌 手模
Dog walker, sign twirler, hand model.
但那个后来变得好奇怪
Oh, but that got weird.
最近三个月做过十六份工作
16 jobs in the last 3 months.
你有没有将你的社保号♥告诉哪个雇主
Did you give any of your employers your Social Security number?
你觉得是他们哪个以我的名字存的钱吗
You think one of them put the money in my name?
可能是 可以从这查起
Could be. It's a place to start.
可能是影视城那个养雪貂的
Maybe that ferret guy in Studio City.
侦探[也指雪貂]
Ferret guy?
抱歉 是养雪貂的
Oh, sorry. Ferret wrangler?
影视城 你来这儿多久了
Studio City? How long have you been here?
不久 就几周
Not long. A few weeks.
你都没打给我
You didn't call me?
没 我只是想振作起来
No. I just -- I wanted to get my life together,
找到一份正经工作之后再找你
get a real job before I called you.
但是根本就没有适合千禧一代的工作
But there are no jobs for Millennials.
千禧一代指19世纪80年代初到21世纪初期出生的人
亲爱的 你可不属于千禧一代
Sweetie, you are not a Millennial.
别这么刻薄 我在努力
Don't be mean. I'm trying.
只不过 我♥干♥什么工作都不行
It's just I'm not qualified to do anything.
好吧 那做服务生呢
Okay, what about waiting tables?
-他会打人 -就一次 打了一个人
- He punches people. - One customer one time.
他对权势之人有看法
He has a problem with authority.
不是 我只是看不过非正义之事
No! I have a problem with injustice.
然后我就因此惹了麻烦
And it gets me into trouble.
这听起来像是家族遗传呀
That seems to run in the family.
把你所有老板都写下来
Oh, hey, write down all your employers
我们好去打电♥话♥做背景调查
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表