剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
We don't have the manpower, resources, experience.
我知道谁可以
I know someone who does.
不要找尼克
We're not calling Nick.
现在有毒贩威胁要杀了我们 小爱
We have drug dealers threatening to kill us now, Allie.
我现在就打给尼克
I'm calling Nick.
小瓦
Val.
尼克是谁
Who's Nick?
社交媒体资源库 搜索
瓦莱丽·安德森 尼克 尼古拉斯
两警探因解决悬案而获表彰
我们请来了洛杉矶的探长 尼古拉斯·特纳
We're here with LA's Chief of Detectives, Nicholas Turner,
尼古拉斯·特纳 洛杉矶警局探长
许多人认为他将是下一位警♥察♥局长
the man many believe will be our next chief of police.
特纳副警长
Deputy Chief Turner,
今年 洛杉矶的枪击和杀人事件
the number of shootings and killings
数量有所下降
is down in LA this year.
你认为是什么原因呢
Why do you think that is?
塔米 我认为是因为
Well, Tammi, I'd say it's because
警民融洽的关系有所成效
relationship-based policing works.
我们让警♥察♥们走出车子和防暴装备
We're getting cops out of cars and riot gear
让他们成为社区的一部分
so they can be a part of the community.
重在建立信任
It's about building trust.
在某些情况中 是要重建信任
And in some cases, rebuilding trust.
结束了
And we're out.
你需要什么 小瓦
What do you need, Val?
告诉你
For your information,
我是来给你提供情报的
I'm here to offer you something.
南部贩毒集团
Southland Drug Cartel.
这差不多能确保你会坐上警♥察♥局长之位
Now, that would almost guarantee your police chief appointment.
你有什么消息
What have you got?
你还记得爱丽丝·沃恩的弟弟汤米吗
You remember Alice Vaughan's brother, Tommy?
爱丽丝·沃恩的弟弟是集团的人
Alice Vaughan's brother's in with the cartel?
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
你别这样
You need to stop.
爱丽丝·沃恩挖了我搭档的墙角
Well, Alice Vaughan stole my partner.
不用她挖我 是我主动离开的
She didn't have to steal me. I left.
原因我们心知肚明
And we both know why.
汤米·沃恩失踪了 贩毒集团在找他
Tommy Vaughan is missing, and the cartel is after him.
怎么会这样
And why is that?
你在查金凯兹夫妇的谋杀案 对吧
You're working the Kincaids' murders, right?
汤米给他们遛狗
?Tommy was their dog walker.
我们怎么知道他们不是汤米杀的
Well, how do we know he didn't kill them?
因为那可是汤米·沃恩啊
Because it's Tommy Vaughan.
正是啊
Exactly.
你到底想不想合作
Do you want to work together on this or not?
现在我们又合作了
Oh, now we're working together?
你为我找到汤米 我帮你拿下贩毒集团
You find Tommy for me, and I will get you the cartel.
就像过去那样
It'll be just like old times.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
你确实会
You do that.
警长
Chief.
我这有一份爱丽丝·沃恩的快递
Yeah, I got a, uh, delivery for an Alice Vaughan.
你不该来这儿
You're not supposed to be here.
我乔装了
I'm in disguise.
快递小哥
Delivery guy.
我喜欢
I like it.
我们得想好
We got to figure out
咱俩怎么共度良宵
how we're gonna spend time with each other.
你的"共度良宵"说的要是滚床单
If by "Spend time with each other," you mean sex,
那还真得想良宵
then we really do.
我没有室友了
I don't have my roommate anymore.
你们还没找到他吗
You guys still haven't found him?
你对南方集团有什么了解
What do you know about the Southland Cartel?
南方集团想从汤米那儿得到什么
What does the cartel want with Tommy? ?
三百万美金
$3 million.
他跟他们借钱了
He borrowed money from them?
这也是一种看法
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
而你不知道他在哪儿
And you don't know where he is.
那现在可能不是向你寻求帮助的最佳时机
So now's probably not the best time to be asking you for a favor.
我以为你来就是为了滚床单呢
I thought you just came here for sex.
确实 我保证我来这儿就为了这个
I did. I promise that's the only reason I'm here.
我刚想到 既然我都来了
I just figured so long as I am here,
你能帮我查一个外交车牌吗
could you run a diplomatic plate for me?
你不是给联调局干活的吗
Don't you work for the FBI?
这种事像是
This seems like something
迪亚斯探员能处理的啊
that Agent Diaz should be able to handle.
但我喜欢你的做事方法
Yeah, but I like the way you do it.
这是什么
What is this?
玛格特·毕夏
我以为你说过没在找玛格特
I thought you said you weren't looking for Margot.
我们没在找她 因为...
We are not looking for her, because...
很好 因为你最好还是去追查南方集团
Good, because you're better off going after the Southland Cartel.
他们想要的只有他们的钱
All they want is their money.
只要汤米还清了他们的钱
And so long as Tommy gives them every last dollar back,
他就没事了
he'll be fine.
不 不是 这一对很漂亮
No, no, they're beautiful.
只是... 我不知道这能表达什么
It's just... I just don't know what they say.
你想要表达什么
What would you like them to say?
"谢谢 对不起
Uh, "Thank you. I'm sorry.
别恨我"
Don't hate me."
我们还有项链 胸针 发卡
We have necklaces, brooches, hair clips?
-好啊 -好的
- Sure. Um... ? - Okay.
你好
Hello
是艾伯特·奥勒曼吗
Is this Albert Ollerman?
不是... 你打错了
No, um, yeah, you have the wrong number.
我是里斯 从现在开始
It's Rhys, and from now on,
你就是艾伯特·奥勒曼
you are Albert Ollerman.
抱歉名字这么难听
Sorry about the name.
你的文件在我这儿
Uh, your paperwork is here.
怀俄明州
你在哪儿
Where are you?
护照
我正在买♥♥道歉礼物
I am buying an apology gift.
要是我就不会
Oh, I wouldn't.
按照我的经验
In my experience,
那种礼物八次里就一次会起作用
that kind of gift only works one out of every eight times.
那是发卡
Those are the hair clips.
你不要买♥♥发卡
You're not buying a hair clip.
只是那对耳环...
It's just that earrings...
看起来有点... 我也说不好
They just seem a little... I don't know.
有没有个专业人员在你边上
Is there a professional there with you?
-有 -请让他们接电♥话♥
- Yes. - Put them on the phone, please.
他想跟你通话
He would like to talk to you.
你好 我是维吉
Hello, this is Vikki.
维吉 亲爱的 帮我个忙
Vikki, darling, do me a favor.
发卡哪儿来的放回哪儿去
Put the hair clips back where you found them
跟我讲讲那对耳环
and tell me about the earrings.
这是一对钻石耳钉
They are diamond studs,
每个一点五克拉 白金基座
1 1/2 carats each in a white-gold setting.
多少钱
How much?
-一万二美金 -他付你一万 现金
- $12,000. - He'll give you $10,000, cash.
去跟你的经理谈谈
Go and talk to your manager
把电♥话♥还给我朋友 好吗
and put my friend back on the phone, will you?
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -谢谢你
- Thank you, dear. - Thank you!
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚刚怎么了
What just happened?
要是你一定要在出国前
Well, if you insist on spending that money
花那笔钱
before you leave the country,
而我强烈建议你不要这么做
which I strongly suggest you do not,
我刚帮你省了两千块
I just saved you $2,000.
对 但我总得做点什么
Yeah, but I have to do something.
要不是她 我根本不会有这笔钱
I wouldn't even have the money if it wasn't for her.
各位 这是刚送来的
Guys, this was just delivered.
是给苏菲的
It's for Sophie.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表