剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
他们现在挺不待见我们的
And they're not really happy with us.
-那我应该跟他们谈谈 -还是算了吧
- Well, I should go talk to them. - No, you shouldn't.
他们不想跟我们谈话 他们想要起诉我们
They don't want to talk. They want to sue us.
当然了 他们应该这么做
Of course they do, and they should.
-小爱... -他们会没事的
- Allie... - They will be fine.
她会没事的 但是...
She will be fine, but...
与此同时 我们拿到了苏菲的电脑
In the meantime, we have Sophie's laptop
里面有韦瑟比酒店所有的
which has all the Weatherby Hotel's
室内录像 以及里斯射杀费莉希蒂那晚的
in-house camera footage and call logs
通话记录
from the night Rhys shot Felicity.
现在都是加密的
It's all encrypted at the moment,
如果小瓦可以破解密♥码♥ 或许我们就能知道
but if Val can decrypt it, we may be able to find out
那天晚上是谁救了费莉希蒂
who saved Felicity's life that night.
以及她现在的同谋是谁
And who she's working with now.
我们可以利用这些信息找到她现在的位置
Which might even tell us how to find her.
只有两条路可以到那个大坝
I really don't like that there are only
这一点我真是非常不喜欢
two access points to that dam.
她可能想在我们到那的时候包围我们
She'll probably try to box us in when we get up there.
-"我们" -什么话都别说
- "Us"? - Don't even start.
你觉得她会把我女儿还回来吗
You think she'll give her back?
费莉希蒂想要的是里斯和玛格特
Felicity wants Rhys and Margot.
泰莎不是她的目标
She doesn't want Tessa.
怎么了
What?
我根本不了解这个女孩
Well, it's just, I don't even know this girl.
不 你很了解的
Yes, you do.
几周前 我甚至不知道她的存在
A few weeks ago, I didn't even know she existed.
而现在我就要为她去死吗
Now, I'm ready to die for her?
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
到底是怎么回事
I mean, what is that?
我们会把她救回来的
We're gonna get her back.
费莉希蒂知道我们会有所准备
Felicity's gonna be expecting us to try something.
她会等着你们三个人的反击
She will be expecting you, Rhys, and Margot to try something.
但是她不一定知道我也会去
She won't necessarily be expecting me.
这风险太高了
It's high-risk.
但是我们有办法在不牺牲
But we have a way to recover Tessa
-你们任何一个人的同时救出泰莎 -怎么做
- without sacrificing either of you. - How?
我们的计划从大坝南部开始
Our plan starts here in the south side of the dam.
正如费莉希蒂所要求的那样
I'll drive the two of you to the meet,
我会开车送你们到会面地点
as Felicity requested.
但是还有其他人跟我们一起
But we won't be alone.
等你们下车之后 我会待在一辆
While you're on the ground, I'll be your eyes and ears
停在大坝人行道正西方四分之一英里的
parked in a surveillance van a quarter mile east
监控车里帮助你们 她不会发现我的
of the dam's walkway, completely out of sight.
我看到你们了
I have a visual on you.
有人来了吗
Anyone on approach?
还没有
Not yet.
但是他们马上就会来了
But they'll be here.
而我们将守株待兔
And we'll be ready for them.
因为我们会全副武装
Because we'll be armed to the teeth.
不 不能带枪
No, no guns.
-小本 -你在开玩笑吧
- Benji. - That's absurd.
我们不带枪
No guns on us.
但这不意味着我们不能射杀他们
That doesn't mean we won't have guns on them.
我们会安排一名狙击手
We will have a sniper in position
在山上俯视着大坝
on this ridge overlooking the dam.
你的狙击手是谁
Who's your sniper?
他们到了
They're here.
两辆车从北边过来了
Two S.U.V.S on approach from the north.
收到 本
Copy that. Ben?
我看见他们了 行动吧
I see them. Here we go.
韦瑟比酒店
小爱 我进去了
Allie, I'm in.
我看到了两个保镖和两个司机
I count two hostiles and two drivers.
我们要怎么做
What's our play?
本去做交易
Ben makes the exchange.
当他和泰莎到达安全距离之后
When he and Tessa are at a safe distance,
击爆他们的轮胎 收到了吗
blow the hostiles' tires. Copy?
收到
Copy.
里斯说他射杀了费莉希蒂
Rhys said he shot Felicity
在晚上九点半左右离开了房♥间
and left his room around 9:30 p.m.
-妈妈 -没事的 宝贝
- Mom. - It's all right, darling.
-我们都在这 -你还好吗
- We're here. - Are you okay?
把衣服敞开 口袋都掏空
Open your jackets, empty your pockets.
我们没带武器
We're not carrying.
证明给我看
Convince me.
房♥间里的电♥话♥记录显示
Phone records show an outgoing call
晚上9点36分有一通电♥话♥打到了另一个房♥间
placed from that room at 9:36 p.m. to another suite.
谁在那个房♥间
Who was in the other suite?
菲利克斯·麦考尔
Felix McCall.
我们认识这人吗
Do we know who that is?
他是我的副手之一
He's one of my lieutenants.
她为什么要打给菲利克斯
But why would she have called Felix?
他们都是肯辛顿集团的人啊
They both work for Kensington.
但是我们上一次见到他的时候
But the last we saw him,
他的老板是...
he was working for...
你这种管理风格
Given your management style,
菲利克斯想换个老板能怪他吗
can you blame Felix for wanting a new boss?
就是你 是吗
And that's you, is it?
不不不 这不可能
No. No, no. That's not possible.
本 宝贝 这是个陷阱
Ben? Babe, it's a setup.
泰莎一直和费莉希蒂是一伙的
Tessa's been working with Felicity the whole time.
你个小贱♥人♥
You little bitch.
这究竟是个什么情况
What the hell is this?
这就是费莉希蒂和我一直以来的计划
This is what Felicity and I had planned all along.
泰莎 把枪收起来 我们谈谈吧
Tessa, put it away. Let's talk.
会有很多时间谈的
We'll have plenty of time for that,
因为你们要和我们一起走
'cause you're coming with us.
把他俩带走
Take those two.
爱丽丝·沃恩在听吗
Is Alice Vaughan listening?
我也有个消息要给你 爱丽丝
I have a message for you, Alice.
如果你或者你的人
If you or any of your people attempt
试图阻拦我们离开
to thwart our departure,
我会杀了他
I will kill him.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
走
Move.
你想让我怎么做 小爱
What do you want me to do, Allie?
要除掉她吗
Do I take her out?
小爱
Allie?
别开枪
Stand down.
完了
It's over.
爱丽丝
Alice.
抱歉打扰 但我们遇到了麻烦
I'm sorry to barge in, but we have a problem.
-怎么了 -伊森 你在这
- What's wrong? - Ethan, what are you...
我们在等本
We were waiting for Ben.
你还好吗
You okay?
出了什么问题
What's the problem?
问题就是 他不会来了
The problem is, he's not coming.
本有一个15岁的女儿
Ben has a 15-year-old daughter.
她刚刚绑♥架♥了他和里斯
Who just kidnapped him and Rhys.
-他孩子的妈妈是 -玛格特·毕夏
- And his baby mama is... - Margot Bishop.
肯辛顿公♥司♥的总裁
The head of the Kensington Firm.
-肯辛顿公♥司♥ -英国的一个犯罪家族
- Kensington Firm? - British crime family.
请告诉我 我的秘密线人
Please tell me that my CIs
不是一直在为玛格特·毕夏卖♥♥命
haven't been working for Margot Bishop this whole time.
不 他们没有 本才知道泰莎的事情
No, they haven't. Ben just found out about Tessa.
你不记得被他欺骗的感受吗
Do you not remember how it feels to be lied to by this man?
他没有欺骗你
He didn't lie to you.
每个案子 他都是在为你工作
He has come through for you on every single case,
他还帮你找到了你的丈夫
and he helped find your husband.
他跟你说的吗
He told you about that?
你想要骂他吗
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表