剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
We?
我不能留她一个人待着
Well, I can't leave her on her own.
费莉希蒂还在潜逃 这样不安全
With Felicity out there, it isn't safe.
我能单独和你谈谈吗
May I speak with you privately for a second?
泰莎 亲爱的 你先去换衣服吧
Tessa, darling, you'll want to get changed.
不能上♥床♥ 我们没时间了
No sex. We haven't time.
听着 如果你想对我教育子女的方法
Look, if you're going to lecture me
有什么说教的话
about my parenting choices...
我们是在约会吗
Are we dating?
什么
What?
如果你是把我当做你的喽啰
'Cause if you're asking me to do this
才让我这么做的话
as your henchman...
你不是我的跟班
You're not my henchman.
那我到底是什么
Then what am I, exactly?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I-I don't know.
我不知道你到底算什么
I don't know what this is.
我甚至不知道我是不是一个能跟别人约会的人
I don't even know if I'm really someone who dates.
明白了
Got it.
但是我知道的是
But what I do know
你是
is that you are
现今我在世上唯一一个
the only person in the world right now
能够真正信任的人
who I actually trust.
试试塞巴斯蒂安·史密斯 也就是"大巴什"
Try Sebastian Smith, A.K.A. "Big Bash."
我觉得他经常雇佣
I believe he used to keep The Cleaner
清道夫
on the payroll full-time.
你想让我们去找一个屠♥杀♥犯
You want us to reach out to a mass murderer?
巴什更应该算是连环杀人犯
Bash is more of a serial murderer.
巴什先生现在在联邦监狱里
Uh, Mr. Bash is in federal prison.
因为一次双重凶杀案被判处无期徒刑
Life sentence for a double homicide.
好吧 只是时间问题而已
Oh, well, it was only a matter of time.
再试试尼古拉斯·班尼特
Try Nicholas Bennett.
我找供应商的时候 他总是比我出价高
He was always outbidding me when it came to hiring vendors.
你说的好像肯辛顿公♥司♥是什么世界五百强一样
You say that like Kensington's a Fortune 500 company.
在我的领导下 我们本可以跻身五百强的
Well, under my leadership, it could have been.
尼古拉斯·班尼特被人谋杀了 凶手还没找到
Nicholas Bennett's an unsolved murder.
背部被刺伤多次
Stabbed multiple times in the back.
这就叫因果报应
There's karma for you.
玛格特接管公♥司♥以来发展怎么样
What about since Margot's taken over Kensington?
她一定很有人脉啊
She must have contacts.
首先 我非常不喜欢你这句话里暗示
First of all, I resent the implication
我的人脉已经过时了
that my contacts might be outdated.
尽管你说得可能很对
Although, you might be onto something.
怎么说
How?
玛格特在雷蒙德·塔格特女儿
Because Margot just pulled a job
甜蜜十六岁的生日当天 干了他一票
on Raymond Taggart at his daughter's Sweet 16.
为什么他能帮到我们
Then why would he help us?
因为玛格特现在是他的老大
Because Margot owns him now.
雷蒙德·塔格特 既没死也没蹲监狱
Raymond Taggart -- not dead or in prison.
绝对是我们目前调查过的
Definitely the most promising horrible person
-最恐怖的人了 -那我们就给塔格特打电♥话♥
- we've looked at so far. - We'll call Taggart!
他会去找清道夫
He'll call The Cleaner,
等清道夫到地方之后
and when The Cleaner gets there,
我们会在那里守株待兔 小菜一碟
we'll be there waiting for him. Easy peasy.
这个过程听起来美好得不真实
This sounds suspiciously too good to be true.
完全不会呀
Not at all.
我们只需要提供一个新鲜的尸体
All we have to do is provide a fresh corpse.
我不是爱聊八卦的人
So, I'm not one to gossip.
你们也知道我不喜欢八卦的
You boys know I don't gossip,
但是其他人很八卦呀
but you know how other people are.
我听说的是
And, uh, what I'm hearing is
塔格特的整个产业
Taggart's, uh, entire operation
都被某个大鱼给吞并了
has been swallowed by a bigger fish.
你们不需要告诉我 但是
I mean, you don't have to tell me, but, uh...
事实上
In fact, you know what?
别告诉我 我一点都不想知道
Don't tell me. I don't want to know.
我不会在战争中偏袒某一方
I don't take sides in the war.
我只是想要确认
Well, I just make sure
地板最后能变得干干净净的
the floors are clean enough to eat off afterwards.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
他是里斯·格里菲斯 你的前老板
It's Rhys Griffiths, your old boss.
我知道他是谁 你是谁
I know who it is. Who are you?
爱丽丝·沃恩 来自安德森·沃恩调查公♥司♥
Alice Vaughan. Anderson/Vaughan Investigations.
很讽刺的是 我们是来帮你处理烂摊子的
And, ironically, we're here to clean up a mess you made.
我们
We?
里斯
Rhys.
我刚才是不是把我们唯一的线索给吓死了
Oh, dear. Did I just kill our only lead?
我想让你把事情一五一十地告诉我
I want you tell me exactly what happened.
我告诉过你了
I told you what happened.
请再告诉我们一边
Tell us again, please.
我接到了电♥话♥ 让我到韦瑟比这里来做清理
I got a call to come to the Weatherby for a cleaning.
我到了那 看见了麻烦
I got there, I saw the problem,
我把她溶解了
I liquefied the problem,
然后顺着下水道冲了下去
I poured the problem down the drain.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
那为什么我姐姐
Then why was my sister having sex
昨天会和那个"麻烦"上♥床♥
with "The problem" yesterday?
这不管我的事
That's not my problem.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
好吧 那咱们再来一遍吧
All right. Let's start again, shall we?
好的
Sure.
首先 你之前为里斯工作
First of all, you worked for Rhys.
你知道他能做出什么事情来
You know what he's capable of.
但是你不认识我
But you don't know me.
因为你还没有死翘翘
And since you're not dead already,
你可能会觉得 "她看起来会比较理智"
you're probably thinking, "She must be the sane one here.
她一定是唱白脸的
She must be the good cop.
我确实是
And I am.
但是事情是这样的
But here's the thing...
你拖时间拖得越久
The longer is takes for you to tell me the truth,
我就能和你们待得越久
the more time I have to spend with you two.
无意冒犯啊 你们俩让我胃里直犯恶心
And, no offense, but you two make me sick to my stomach.
那你呢
So. How about you?
你的胃里怎么样
How's your stomach?
好吧 事实是
All right. The truth is...
我根本没见到尸体
I never even saw the body.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你九点半把我叫过去
You called me at 9:30,
我十一点到地方的 但是那边根本没有尸体
and when I got there at 11:00, there was no corpse to clean.
我以为你叫别人来清理过了
I figured you had somebody else come in.
等等 也就是说你拿着我的钱消失了
Wait, so you kept my money and disappeared.
下一个活我一定免费做
Look, the next one is on me.
下一个要清理的就是你自己了
Mate, the next one is you.
所以 就在90分钟的空窗期内
So, within that 90-minute window,
有别人进入了你的房♥间
someone else came into your room.
救了那个大♥麻♥烦的命
And saved your problem's life.
就像你刚刚救了自己的命
Like you just saved yours.
还有谁能进那个房♥间
Who else had access to the room?
卡萝尔·库尼
这是部门里的所有人
This is everyone from that department.
那我们先从背景调查开始
We'll start with background checks.
这是什么回事
How did this happen?
这就是我们要调查的
That's what we're gonna find out.
不 我是说 你和本
No, I mean, you and Ben.
你们的协议
Your deal.
我遇见本的时候
When I met Ben,
他因为某件不是他做的事情 向联调局自首
he had surrendered to the FBI for something he didn't do.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
为了保护爱丽丝·沃恩
To protect Alice Vaughan.
让他变得安分守己的人不是我
I'm not the one that put him on the straight and narrow.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表