剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
但我是的
...but I am.
我是个坏人
I am a bad guy.
快 不能剩小本一个人在外面
Come on. We can't leave Benji out there on his own.
他不是一个人
He's not on his own.
好了 寒暄够了 亨特先生
All right, enough small talk, Mr. Hunt.
看看你带了什么
Let's see what you brought us.
乐意效劳
Happy to oblige.
举起双手
Hands up!
不准动
Don't move!
跪下
Down!
亲爱的 听我说 贾斯廷 我可以
Baby, listen to me. Justine, I can explai--
很高兴由我来做
I'm so glad I'm the one that gets to do this.
顺便一提
by the way...
我们这就离婚
we're getting divorced.
你觉得她还好吧
Do you think she's all right?
换你呢
Would you be?
当然...别忘了
Of course... but then again,
任何人任何事我都不在乎
I don't care about anyone or anything.
怎么
What?
没事
Nothing.
来一杯
Drink?
不必 谢谢
No, thank you.
他们在局里等我
They're expecting me at the Bureau.
你得去见埃迪吗
Will you have to see Eddie?
我能忍♥住就可以不去
Not if I can help it.
接下来埃迪怎么办
So, what happens to Eddie now?
倘若世上还有公正
If there is any justice in the world,
他就会老死在监狱里
he will die of old age in prison.
记得提醒我别把你惹急了
Remind me not to piss you off.
我一直在提醒你
I do, constantly.
那我怎么办
And what happens to me?
埃迪被拘
Eddie's in custody,
船帮瓦解
Argosy is gone,
你可以走了
so you're free to go.
但如果你希望将硬盘记忆天赋
However, if you feel like putting that hard drive
用到正途上
in your head to good use,
我很乐意推荐你去联调局
I will happily recommend you to the Bureau.
稍后再见
I'll see you boys later.
贾斯廷
Justine.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
各位先生 很有意思
Well, gentlemen, it's been fun...
一如既往有生命危险
and life-threatening, as usual.
特洛伊
Troy.
保重
You take care of yourself.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
你是自♥由♥人
Well, you're a free man
有着无懈可击的记忆与完美无瑕的肉体
with a flawless memory and a body to match,
所以悉听尊便
so anything you'd like, I should imagine.
能和你一块儿吗
Can I stay with you?
-尽管我会十分尽兴 -怎么
- As much as I would enjoy that -- - Why not?
因为和我一块儿的人都会遇上不好的事
Because bad things happen to people who stay with me.
打给贾斯廷
Call Justine.
你已经十分接近超级英雄了
You already look like a superhero.
去真正做一个吧
Now go and be one.
你是个好人 里斯·格里菲斯
You're a good man, Rhys Griffiths.
别说了 影响不好
Enough of that. Bad for the brand.
其他人呢
Where is everybody?
那儿
In there.
怎么回事
What's going on in there?
不管什么事吧
Whatever it is,
已经持续很久了
it's been going on a long time.
不用来接她的
You didn't have to pick her up.
我可以送她回家
I could have driven her home.
我就想着帮你省事
I figured I'd save you the trip.
好吧 你们小朋友谈吧
All right. You kids chat.
我下楼
I'll be downstairs...
等
waiting.
结果...伊森的未婚妻
So...it turns out Ethan's fiancée
用的是假身份
is not who she claimed to be.
很抱歉听到这个消息
I am sorry to hear that...
因为各种原因
For so many reasons.
别说了 我们只是一起工作
Stop. We're just working together.
等完成之后我再联♥系♥你
But I will call you when we are done.
完成什么 案子不是已经解决了吗
Done with what? I thought you solved the case.
那个案子
I did...
但后来伊森提出要独家雇用
which is when Ethan offered to put us on retainer exclusively.
独家
Exclusively?
你就只为伊森工作
So you'd only be working for Ethan.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
-小爱 -好大一笔钱
- Allie -- - It's a lot of money.
你看出来他的意图了吧
You see what he's doing, right?
看出来了
Yes, I do.
他因为我出色的业务能力能雇我
He is hiring me because I am very good at my job.
他是想占有你 和以前一样
He's trying to own you, just like he did before.
好吧 咱们别说这个了
Okay. We're done talking about this.
你怎么可能没看出来
How can you not see that?
你就那么不信任我的聪明才智吗
How can you have such little faith in my intelligence?
-与你无关 -及我的判断力
- This has nothing to do with you. - And my judgment?
是他在捣鬼
This is all him.
这是生意决策
This is a business decision,
我也会考虑你的意见
and I will take your opinion under advisement.
-小爱 -你该走了
- Allie. - You should go.
我要回去找客户了
I'm going back to my client.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
费莉希蒂
Felicity.
你把她派来我身边 获取基冈的情报
You sent her to me, she told you about Keegan,
然后横插一脚达成交易
and then you swooped in and made a deal.
-什么 -你们是一伙的 承认吧
- What? - You are working with her. Just admit it.
有什么好笑的
Is something funny?
亲爱的 听我说
Darling, listen to me.
我杀了费莉希蒂
I killed Felicity.
什么 今天吗
What, today?
不是 几个月前
No. Months ago.
-不可能 -我并不以此为傲 不过
- No. It's impossible. - Well, I'm not proud of it, but --
我跟她才上过床
I just had sex with her.
她还活着
She's alive.
本
Ben.
我以为你走了
I thought you took off.
我回来是想找你谈
I came back to talk to you, actually.
爱丽丝跟我说起你的提议
Yeah, Alice told me about your offer.
她还没有答应 不过
Well, she hasn't said yes yet, but --
帮我个帮
Do me a favor.
另一找一处私♥人♥侦♥探♥安全公♥司♥
Find another private investigation and security firm.
凭什么
Why would I do that?
你应该对爱丽丝多点信任
You should give Alice more credit.
她清楚自己在做什么
She knows what she's doing.
她很聪明 也很强大
She's smart. She's strong.
她配得上更好的 不觉得吗
She deserves better, don't you think?
你是说比我更好
You mean better than me.
爱丽丝自己做决定
Alice will make up her own mind.
你也无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it.
-你这么想 -是的
- You don't think? - No.
因为你是个罪犯
No, because you're a criminal.
你要是试图对我采取任何行动
And the second that you try and do anything to me,
她会察觉你是个罪犯
she will see that that's all that you are.
而她会离开你的
And she will leave you.
跟你谈谈还是不错 本
It's good talking with you, Ben.
回头见
I'm sure I'll see you around.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表