剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
to open your birthday gift
你还得让饮食失调的朋友们
before you've made your eating-disordered friends
对蛋糕说不
say no to cake.
干得不错 你那边的声音听得一清二楚
Well done. You're coming in loud and clear.
沙发上的那个女孩是谁
Who's the girl on the sofa?
那个女孩是斯蒂芬妮·波特
The girl on the sofa is Stephanie Porter.
才在长跑比赛中拿下了州冠军
Just won state championship for distance running.
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie!
我是雷切尔 我们在地区赛的时候见过
Rachel. We met at regionals?
抱歉
Sorry.
应该说是在地区赛的时候我惨败给了你
I should say you kicked my ass at regionals.
下一个是谁
Who's up next?
在你视线中的这个年轻女人
The young woman in your eyeline
是伊芙·希尔德布兰德
is Eve Hildebrand,
一位有抱负的诗人和民谣歌♥手
aspiring poet and folk singer.
你写的那首讲分手的歌♥
I have played that breakup song you wrote
我已经听了无数遍了
so many times.
你写的比喻简直啊 就像毁灭了我
Your metaphors literally, like, destroy me.
2号♥麦克风开了
Microphone 2 is live.
3号♥麦克风开了
Microphone 3 is live.
4号♥麦克风开了
Microphone 4 is live.
干得好
Well done.
几个麦克风都听得很清楚
They're all coming in loud and clear.
你是谁 你为什么跟别人说你认识我
Who are you, and why are you telling people you know me?
那该是你的妹妹 麦迪·柯林斯
And that would be your cousin Maddie Collins.
战斗状态上线
Use your ammunition.
阿♥拉♥贝拉的男朋友 塔德 给异常多的
Arabella's boyfriend, Tad, has favorited a suspicious number
麦迪的照片点了赞 她也回赞
of Maddie's photos and vice versa.
你知道吗 费解的是
You know, what's confusing is,
我确实有个姐姐 雷切尔
I do have a cousin Rachel,
只不过不是你
only you're not her.
你是不是该老实告诉我
So maybe you should tell me
这到底是怎么回事 神经病
what the hell is going on, psycho?
怎么回事
What's going on
就是你接下来要按我说的做
is you're about to do everything I say.
我为什么会这么做
Why would I do that?
因为我已经看过了
'Cause I've seen all the naked selfies
你给阿♥拉♥贝拉男朋友塔德 发过去的所有裸照
you've been sending to Arabella's boyfriend, Tad.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
那是 我所有的都看过了
Oh, yes. I've seen everything.
所以如果你还想要你的好朋友
So if you want to keep your best friend,
你就该转过身去
you're going to turn around,
露出一个大大的笑容给她庆生
put on your biggest birthday smile,
有人问起 就说我是你的姐姐 从
and tell anyone who asks that I'm your cousin from...
从哪来的来着
Where am I from again?
-纽波特海滩 -纽波特海滩
- Newport Beach. - Newport Beach.
就是这样
Exactly.
把那个手镯给我
Oh, and give me that bracelet.
给我 不然我就说出去
The bracelet, or I talk.
你现在改勒索16岁的孩子了
You shaking down 16-year-olds now?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
他在这做什么
What is he doing here?
我来把我们的女儿带回家
I am taking our daughter home.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我的小公主似乎忘记了她的吸入器
Seems my little princess forgot her inhaler.
走吧 回去
Let's go. We're leaving.
-爸爸 我不走 -泰莎
- Dad, no. - Tessa.
你走吧 行吗
Just go, would you?
我能搞定这群傻瓜
I can handle these idiots.
那那群保安呢
What about the guards on the grounds?
你没注意到
Did you notice
他们外套里面有个9毫米的突起物吗
the 9-millimeter bulge in their jackets?
你以为他们会在乎你是不是15岁吗
You think they're gonna care that you're 15 years old?
我才发现你的存在
I just found out you exist.
我不想因为你妈妈的地盘争斗失去你
I would hate to lose you to one of your mother's turf wars.
现在这也是我的地盘了
It's my turf, too, now.
如果你没有离开妈妈的话 也该是你的
And it would've been yours if you hadn't left Mum.
来帮我吧
So help me.
只要在房♥里安几个麦克风就好
Just got to plant a few microphones inside the house.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
那我就得在这群武装的保安前面演出戏了
Then I'll make a scene in front of those armed guards.
取决于你的选择
It's your choice.
这是这块唯一一个出♥售♥
This is the only cigar lounge in the area
稀有古巴雪茄的地方
that sells rare Cubans.
这里肯定就是埃迪买♥♥烟的地方
It's got to be where Eddie's getting his supply.
我能问一下
And may I ask
我们找到他以后你打算做什么吗
what you're planning to do if we find him?
只想谈谈
Just want to talk.
我想要一个答案 一个了结
I want answers, closure.
答案就是
Well, the answer is,
他爱上了别的人
he fell in love with someone else.
这种事时不时会发生
It happens.
如果你往前看 也会在你身上发生的
It could happen to you if you moved on.
你不会就这样
You don't just move on
离开一段七年的婚姻往前看的
from a seven-year marriage.
你还有什么选择吗
What choice do you have?
你根本不知道这是什么感受 对吗
You have no idea how this feels, do you?
你以为我从没有被背叛过
You think I've never been betrayed?
不能错得更彻底了
You could not be more wrong.
她的名字叫费莉希蒂
Her name was Felicity.
她现在在哪
And where is she now?
她走了
She's gone.
但我知道发生了什么 我有答案
But I know what happened. I have my answers.
但是 并没有得到一点儿解脱
And yet... no closure whatsoever.
你好
Hello.
我想知道 你能否帮我个忙
I wonder if you can help me.
今天是我的生日 一个朋友跟我说
Today is my birthday, and a friend told me
我也许能买♥♥到一个叫欧巴索的东西
I might enjoy something called an Orbazos?
恐怕在这里我们不卖♥♥这些东西
I'm afraid we don't sell those here.
你好 我是联调局的
Hi. FBI.
刚才我忍♥不住偷听到了
I couldn't help overhear
你在跟我的朋友说谎
you lying to my friend just now.
你是说 我们到后面去的话
Are you saying that if we go in the back,
找不着你的秘密存货吗
we won't find your secret stash?
禁令已经解除了
The embargo was lifted.
是的 是对2014年之后
Yes, it was -- for cigars manufactured
生产的雪茄
after 2014.
你要做个选择了
So, you have a choice --
要不让你的店关门 要不
I can shut you down, or...
什么
Or what?
你可以告诉我你知道的所有
You can tell me everything you know
这个贱♥人♥的消息
about this son of a bitch.
你能帮我闯进希瑟的公♥寓♥吗
Hey, could you help me break into Heather's apartment?
什么
What?
我打了电♥话♥ 发了短♥信♥和电子邮件
I called and texted and e-mailed,
她都不回我
and she's not responding.
我们不得不进去
We have to get in there.
我需要接到她的网络上
I need to get onto her network.
这事不是本来就这么开始的
Isn't this how the whole thing started --
你拜托你的朋友希瑟做些违法的事情
by you asking your friend Heather to do something illegal?
说得好像你不是经常闯到人家家里去一样
Like you don't break into people's houses all the time.
不是为了玩的
Not for fun.
那能当帮我一个忙吗
Well, could you do it as a favor?
就算不是为了我 也为了爱丽丝和小瓦
If not for me, for Alice and Val.
我搞砸了这事 我把一切都搞砸了
I messed this up. I messed everything up.
求求你
Please?
来吧
Come on.
我们闯到你朋友的公♥寓♥里去吧
Let's go break into your friend's apartment.
苏菲 我刚跟警♥察♥问了希瑟的情况
Sophie, I just checked in with the police about Heather.
亲爱的
Honey...
他们在她公♥寓♥里 发现了她
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表