剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
人 - 我不是
kinda guy. - No, I'm not.
同一件格子衬衫 你穿了20年
I mean, you've been wearing the same plaid shirt for 20 years.
我喜欢这件格子衫
I love my plaids.
所以我很难不去想
So it's hard to not think like,
“这是他有意策划的吗
"Is this something that he's been planning?
他是不是早就看上她了
Is this the person he's had an eye on?
是不是动了真感情 ” - 卡丝 不是的
Like, are there genuine feelings there?" - Cass, no.
我逼迫自己去和另一个人约会
I pushed myself to go on a date with another person
因为她是“另一个人”
because she was another person.
因为她看我的眼光不同
Because she looked at me differently,
这让我从另一个角度看待自己
which made me look at myself differently.
这正是我们之前说的目标
Which is exactly what we said we were trying to do.
这...
Well...
能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
拥抱一个人40秒是怎么做到的
How do you hug someone for 40 seconds?
其实很不适
Uncomfortably.
(魔术师)
(你必须发掘真我)
伊恩
Ian.
(你好 沃特 似乎你想问我一个问题)
(你想知道为什么我没回来吗 )
(我换了工作)
(我的车胎爆了)
(我有妻子和孩子)
(我病了 没法来)
(我从没爱过你)
(我太爱你了)
我不懂 到底是哪个
I don't understand. Which is it?
(如果我把真♥相♥告诉你 现实会有什么不同吗 )
我只想知道你是否也喜欢我
I just wanna know if you liked me back.
我以为是的 但...
I thought you did, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
你再也没出现 我以为自己一定会错意了
When you didn't show up, I thought I must have been wrong.
(你现在是怎么想的 )
J先生 你刚好赶上晚餐
Mr. J, just in time for dinner.
我买♥♥了硬汉火鸡和强力肉饼 你想吃哪个
I got Tough Guy Turkey and Mighty Meatloaf. What do you think?
我想 我一直在用别人的过错怪罪自己
I think I've been blaming myself for something that wasn't my fault.
但是
But...
我不会再这样了 我只想和你分享这点
I'm not gonna do that anymore, and I just wanted to share that with you.
J先生
Mr. J,
你选择与我分享这件事 真是我的荣幸
it is a real honor that you chose to share that with me.
但我的确需要你回答关于晚餐的问题
I do need an answer on dinner though.
我选火鸡
I'll take the turkey.
好的
Okay.
必须说 这么多年来 他家肉饼有了很大改善
I will say, they've come a long way with their meatloaf.
我的秘方是吃几口肉饼再吃巧克力饼干
My secret, you eat the brownie between bites of meat.
波 今晚我会回家睡
I'm gonna sleep at my own place tonight, Beau.
好的 按你的想法来
Sure, if that's what you want.
但我一直在想
I've been thinking though,
也许我可以变成你的新紧急联络人
maybe I could be your new emergency contact.
我很肯定在履行警长职责之余 我也能应付得来
I'm pretty sure I can handle it on top of my sheriff duties
除非你不断心脏病发
unless you keep having heart attacks.
我觉得一次就够了
I think I'll stop at one for now.
约翰逊先生 你的圆点呢
Mr. Johnson, what happened to your dots?
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表