剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
But I always take comfort, my fellow stargazers,
我总是备感抚慰
when I zero in on star clusters.
如果星系就如星星的社群 那么星群就如一个个家庭”
If galaxies are like communities of stars, then clusters are like families."
天啊 老达的文笔真好
Oh, man. D is such a good writer.
我马上就好
I'll just be a minute, okay?
“星群中的恒星因为重力而与彼此相连
"The stars in a cluster are bound to each other by gravity.
无论是否喜欢 它们一起在宇宙中穿行”
Like it or not, they travel through the universe together."
乔吉奥
Giorgio.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我不想放慢速度 你想多快 我就能多快
I don't want to slow down. I'll go as fast as you want.
但你必须明白 我不是完人
But you need to know, I'm not perfect.
我背负了很多债务
I have a lot of debt,
如果这对你来说不可接受 我们可以分手 继续做朋友
and if that's a deal-breaker, we can part as friends.
娜塔莉波尔 任何事都无法让我与你分手
Natalie Pearl, I wouldn't part with you for anything.
宝贝 你和我就如恒星
Me and you are like stars, baby.
我们与彼此相连 我们是一个家庭
We're bound to each other. We're a family.
而且我们非常热辣性感
And we're really fucking hot.
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表