剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah.
鲁本神父 加油
Go, Father Reuben!
好耶
Yeah!
厉害 鲁本神父
Yeah, Father Reuben!
噢 天
Ooh, boy.
不 挺好的 没事 好玩吗 你看得开心吗
No, it's good. Was that fun? Did you enjoy that?
你是失去了对我的所有尊重和喜欢吗
Did you lose all respect and attraction to me?
其实本来也不多 - 很好
I mean, there's so little to lose. - Great.
不 但是 不 刚才很棒
No, but no, that was great.
是 但你没事吧
Yeah. Are you okay, though?
我是说 我觉得 看上去你
I mean, I thought-- it looked like you--
在托着自己的背
were holding your back at one point.
我啊 这是...我觉得我是太入戏了
Me? Was I-- I think I was selling it.
作为老戏骨 我入戏太深
I was just selling it as an experienced actor
毕竟我曾扮演备受尊敬的维拉德教授 我...
who has treaded the boards as the venerable Professor Willard. I--
天啊 他又用那种声音了
Oh God, he's doing the voice again.
嘿 爱丽丝 我们在想
Hey, Alice, we were just thinking
也许能在戏中融入更多摔角的元素
maybe we could put more of this wrestling stuff into the play?
对 比如我们可以自己做戏服 然后
Yeah. Like, we could make our own costumes and do, like,
可以在体育馆中间搭一个舞台 观众可以坐在四周
a stage in the middle of the gym with people sitting around it.
“四面舞台”
In the round.
这种布局称为“四面舞台”
They call that in the round.
和“拱门式舞台”和“伸展式舞台”不同
As opposed to the Proscenium Arch or indeed the thrust.
请别再说了 - 遵命
Please stop talking. - I shall.
是 你们说了算
Yeah, you guys can totally run with this.
其实 我显然很不在行
You know, I'm clearly just terrible at it.
所以 我希望 你们把它打造成属于你们的舞台剧
So, yeah, I just want you to make it your own.
好 真棒
Okay. Sick.
谢谢你 爱丽丝 - 是
Thanks, Alice. - Yeah.
至少她没再对你发脾气了
Well, at least she's not lashing out at you anymore.
是
Yeah.
我觉得就我和她的关系而言 我什么都没修补好
I don't think I fixed anything as far as she and I are concerned.
也许你不需要立即修补好一切呢
I mean, maybe you don't have to fix everything right away?
也许她只需要生气一段时间
Maybe she just needs to stay angry for a bit?
也许呢 她处于青春期
I don't know. She is a teenager, you know.
我觉得今天的事让她得以宣泄情绪
And I think today was kind of cathartic for her.
对 也许你是对的 也许她只需要...
Yeah. No, maybe you're right. Maybe she just needs--
她只需要看到自己的爸爸
She just needs to see her dad
偶尔被神父揍一顿
get his ass kicked by a priest once in a while.
但你并没被揍一顿 对吧
Although, you didn't get your ass kicked, right?
那不过是“演戏” - 绝对的
It's just, you know, acting. - Hundred-percent.
我最近捐血了 - 好的
I recently gave blood. - Okay.
细节我不想讲了 - 好的 很好
I don't want to go on about it. - Okay, cool.
我把这个放下 你们随时叫我
I'm just gonna leave this here. Whenever you're ready.
小费选项也在上面
The tip options are on there.
20%是标准 但谁想要给标准的呢
Twenty percent is standard, but who wants to be standard,
伊格森教练 对吧 - 对
right, Coach Eagleson? Right? - Yeah.
卡丝 你这是在做什么
Cassie. What the hell do you think you're doing?
你刚是当那桌的服务生吗
Did you just serve that table?
桑德尔人呢 你的衣带呢
Where is Xander? Where is your sash?
让我告诉你我做了什么
I'll tell you what I did.
我刚说服伊格森教练点了好多菜
I just upsold the shit out of Coach Eagleson over there,
这就是我做的
that's what I did.
对 他带着最新的女友来约会
Yeah. He came in on a date with his latest new girlfriend.
他本打算点午餐特餐“汤和桑迪”
And he was about to get the "soup n' sandy" lunch special
加上一瓶家酿葡萄酒
with a bottle of house wine,
那不仅是菜单上最便宜的葡萄酒 而且味道也真的很恶心
which is not only the cheapest wine on the menu, but also disgusting.
那是产自南佛罗里达北部地区 博卡拉顿梅洛葡萄酒
It's a Boca Raton Merlot from the northern region of southern Florida.
乔吉奥 这是意式餐厅 你应该卖♥♥意大利葡萄酒
Giorgio. This is an Italian restaurant. You should be selling Italian wine.
佛罗里达是美国的意大利
Florida is the Italy of America.
我在你的酒窖里找到了 一些意大利陈年葡萄酒
Well, I found some vintage Italian wines in your cellar,
我们做了一份很棒的选配菜单
and we had a nice little pairing menu.
首先是橄榄和普罗塞克酒
Starting off first with olives and Prosecco.
普罗塞克酒
Prosecco?
然后是上好的灰皮诺葡萄酒 加帕尔马奶酪沙拉
And then a nice Pinot Grigio and a parmigiana salad,
然后是美味的桑娇维赛酒... - 桑娇维赛
followed by a savory Sangiovese... - Sangiovese?
配意面
...with their pasta.
最后是意式冰淇淋和柠檬酒
Finishing that off with some gelato and limoncello.
也就是说账单从50变成了300美元
Which means the bill was $300 instead of 50.
而据我所知
And last time I checked,
你和娜特目前可不想拒绝送上门的钱
you and Nat are in no position to be turning down free money.
乔吉奥 别让她跑了 - 嘿
Hang on to this one, Giorgio. - Hey.
这是我吃过最棒的一顿午餐 而我在这里吃过很多顿
Best lunch I ever had, and I've had a lot of lunches here.
谢谢你 卡丝
Thank you, Cass.
好的 谢谢你 教练 鹿蹄队万岁 - 好耶
Okay. Thank you, Coach. Hooves forever. - Yeah!
对 加油...鹿蹄队 比赛时间到 宝贝
Yeah. Go, Hooves, go! It's game time, baby.
所以你觉得自己能跳过所有步骤 直接当上服务生吗
So what, do you think you can skip all the steps and be a server here?
不 我想要的不只是这个
No, I want more than that.
好吗 首先给桑德尔升职
Okay? First of all, let's start by getting Xander a promotion.
他在这里工作六年了 他需要升职
He's been working here for six years. He needs it.
卡丝 这不是餐厅运作的规矩 我是这里的老大
Cassie. That is not how this works. I'm El Capitano here.
好吧 那就让我当老大的副手
Okay. Then make me assistant Capitano.
卡丝 我不敢相信
Cass, I cannot believe this.
我让你单独待一小时 好去进行大采购
I leave you alone for an hour so I can go do a big shop,
结果你违背我的所有嘱咐 完全重写了
and you go and defy all of my wishes and completely rewrite the entirety
乔吉奥餐厅的所有规则
of Giorgio's rule book.
这正是我希望发生的
This is exactly what I was hoping would happen.
来吧 对 我真为你自豪 - 什么
Let's go. Yeah, I'm so proud of you. - What?
太好了
This is awesome.
是的 欢迎加入我的大家庭 感受一下
Yes. Welcome to mi familia. Breathe it in.
这是你应得的
You've earned this.
是
Yeah.
这当然是我的私人舞蹈室
And this, of course, is my private dance studio.
大家都想一睹其风采 但很少有人有这个殊荣
Everyone wants to see it, but few are granted access.
是的 我感到非常荣幸
Yes. Well, I feel truly honored.
我们...来这里做什么
Are we-- What are we doing here?
家里其他地方很乱
The rest of the house is a mess.
我觉得一尘不染啊
Looked pretty spotless to me.
我们可以在这里放松 只要你不强迫我跳舞
We can relax here, so long as you don't goad me into a performance.
噢 伊兹 你诱我来这里 是为了给我跳舞吗
Oh, Izzy, did you lure me back here so you could dance for me?
我只是不想让你“更进一步”
I'm just heading you off at the pass.
你真是个可怜人
You are a sad, sad person.
去你的
Fuck you.
我很想看你跳舞 但我对这个更有兴趣
Well, I would really love to see you dance but I'm much more interested in this.
这是什么时候开始的
When did this start?
我帮很多舞者做理疗 伊兹 我对身体意象问题很熟悉
I work with a lot of dancers, Izzy. I'm no stranger to body issues.
我没有身体意象问题 我只是不需要总是看镜子
I have no body issues. I just don't need to stare at everything in the mirror.
那你对其他人看你有什么感觉
And how are you with other people seeing everything?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我也不需要你分♥析♥我
And I don't need you trying to analyze me.
别忘了 你是理疗师
Let's just remember you're a physical therapist.
没错
Yes, I am.
所以 你愿意被我“治疗”一下吗
So, would you rather get physical with me?
先帮你脱了衣服吧 - 芙蕾雅 我...
Let's get you undressed. - Freya, I--
抱歉 其实我是在对镜子说话
I'm sorry. I was actually talking to the mirror.
快瞧
Look at that.
瞧瞧这光滑 会反射的表面 天哪
Look at that smooth, reflective surface. Oh, my.
我不敢相信我们在做这个 - 停下
I can't believe we're doing this. - Stop.
过来
Come over here.
我喜欢
I like this.
我喜欢眼前的一切
I like everything I see.
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表