剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
星星如此明亮 如此近 如此浩瀚无垠
The stars are so bright and so close and so endless.
说实话 感觉有点激动得无法自已
I found it kind of overwhelming, to be honest.
我去过惠斯勒 那里很美
I've been to Whistler. t's beautiful.
真的是
Really is.
我差点就留在那里了
I almost stayed.
我们说不定会遇见彼此
We could have run into each other.
你可以教我有关恒星的知识
You could have taught me about stars.
我骨子里还是一个老师
Well, I am, at heart, a teacher.
是 - 显然如此
Yeah. - Apparently.
天啊 快看 有彗星 快许愿
Oh, my God. Look, there's a comet. Make a wish.
噢 对 那个彗星名叫“飞机”
Oh, yeah. That one is called an airplane.
我知道啦
I know. I knew that.
我只是...住嘴 我是在考验你
I was-- Stop. I was testing you.
所以 对 很不错的天文课
So, yeah. Good astronom-ing.
“达美彗星”
The "Delta Comet."
我家到了
Well, this is my house.
不知道怎么让你送我回家了
Don't know how you ended up walking me home.
对呢 不知不觉的
Yeah. How'd that happen?
不知道该怎么结束今晚
Don't really know how to end the night.
你不会帮忙 对吧
You're not gonna help, are you?
好吧 那我就把这个放下
Okay. Then I guess I'll just pop this down,
把这个腾出来... - 天
get these guys out... - Wow.
试着来个拥抱
...and attempt a hug?
移♥动♥一下手臂
So we just move the arms.
手臂先移♥动♥
They move first.
然后拥抱
And embrace.
保持不动
And hold.
继续保持
Still holding.
继续保持
Still holding.
一个温暖 小小的拥抱
Just having a lovely, wee hug.
迪尔菲德的民众们 请注意
Attention, Deerfield.
我是夜巡的荣誉警长波科瓦克
This is Honorary Sheriff Beau Kovac on nightly patrol.
歹人们小心了 我会追踪你们到天涯海角
For any of you perps out there, you've got a bear on your tail.
所以 好好刷牙 梳头
So brush your teeth and comb your hair,
因为今晚你们与执法人员有个约会
'cause the law's looking out for you tonight.
完毕
Over.
约翰逊先生 怎么了
Mr. Johnson, what is it?
代号♥594:破坏公物
594: vandalism?
希望不是代号♥211 那是抢劫
I hope it's not a 211. That's a robbery.
约翰逊先生 你还好吗
You okay, Mr. Johnson?
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone.
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表