剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
Well, I wouldn't know because Alice is useless at teaching it.
她以为自己可以 大摇大摆地走进来接管一切
She thinks she can just waltz in and take over everything.
我想大家一定都在尽自己所能
I'm sure everyone is doing their very best.
其实没有人在尽自己所能 演得真的很糟糕
Actually, no one's doing their best. It's really bad.
对 完全没有任何人上心
Yeah. Literally no one is doing their best.
格罗佛角 是 让我想想
Grover's Corners. Yeah, let me see.
格罗佛角是...
Grover's Corners is--
座落于阿巴拉契亚小径 古旧的更新世花岗岩上
lies on the old Pleistocene granite on the Appalachian Trail.
要我说...
If I may say--
后面挺大声的 - 抱歉 什么
It's actually quite loud in the back. - Sorry, what?
《小城风光》
Our Town.
(乔吉奥意式餐厅和体育中心)
卡丝 桑德尔会给你展示
Now, Cassie, just 'cause Xander here is gonna be showing you
如何操作贡多拉 不意味着你将负责操作贡多拉 好吗
how to run the gondola doesn't mean you'll be running the gondola, okay?
是 我明白的
Yeah, I understand.
我让你当船夫只可能是 因为出现了某种自然灾害
The only way I can make you gondolier is if, like, some sort of natural disaster
或是传染疾病导致其他员工都死了
or contagious disease wiped out the entire staff.
但到了那种时候 说实话 我大概也会关闭餐厅
But at that point, let's be honest, I'd probably just close the restaurant.
是 不用担心 乔吉奥 - 卡丝 我是想让你明白
Yeah. It's all good, Giorgio. - What I hope you take from this, Cassie,
我不会偏袒你
is that I'm not playing favorites with you.
虽然我让你从初级服务生训练生做起
And even though I'm starting you as a junior hostess in training,
如果你鼓起精神 每天都拿出你的这份干劲和技能
if you lace up your boots and bring in that tenacity and skill with you
那么不用几年 你就能晋升为全职服务生
every single day, in a couple of years, you could be a full-time server.
是 真不错
Yeah, nice.
我大受鼓舞
I feel very inspired.
可惜的是我无法留下来指导你
Now, unfortunately, I can't stay to supervise you.
我得去大采购 为达斯提买♥♥米糕
I have to do a big shop and get rice cakes for Dusty.
今天你就跟着桑德尔实习 好吗
So you're just gonna shadow Xander today, okay?
你要给达斯提买♥♥什么
What are you getting for Dusty?
让她看看怎么划桨 桑德尔 - 好的
Show her how to move that oar, Xander. - Yep.
动作利索 今天是工作日午餐 宝贝 加油
Smooth strokes. We got a weekday lunch, baby. Let's go.
只想提醒你一下 无论你动作利不利索
Just so you know, it doesn't matter how smooth the strokes are,
贡多拉都能自己行驶
the gondola moves on its own.
很好 这也太丢脸了
Cool. This is humiliating.
我新的长♥期♥目标是成为全职服务生
My new long-term goal is to be a full-time server
像我的青春期女儿一样
like my teenage daughter.
嘿 人总要从某个地方开始 对吧 一步步往上爬
Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? Work your way up.
虽然乔吉奥已经六年没有给我升职了
Although I will say Giorgio hasn't promoted me in the last six years.
对 我现在还不知道 自己最终的目标是什么
Yeah. I don't really know my ultimate goal just yet,
但我必须离开家
but I need to get out of the house.
还有
And you know what?
至少这样我能拥有一点财富自♥由♥
At least this way I can get some financial freedom.
对 虽然是乔吉奥餐厅 但不是有很多地方愿意聘请
And yeah, it's Giorgio's, but not too many people would hire
39岁且唯一的工作经验 是自雇的妈妈 所以...
a 39-year-old mom who has only worked for herself, so...
希望这话能让你好受点 但我觉得没有人会来这里评判你
Well, if it helps, I don't think anyone's gonna come here to judge you.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我妈怎么会在这
What is my mom doing here?
老天爷 - 怎么了
Oh, good Lord. - What?
没什么 不 我才意识到这里没有服务生
Nothing. No, I just realized there's no hostess.
我们应该自己找位置坐下
So, we should probably seat ourselves.
好的
Okay.
远处那边有个包间 看起来很不错
There's a booth way over there that looks really nice.
好的 伊兹 - 我知道她看见我了
Okay. Izzy? - I know she sees me.
而且这边有好多空桌子
There's also all these tables here.
她连看都不看我 觉得我那么丢脸吗
And she can't even look at me, she's so ashamed?
她基本上是在逃离我
She's basically running away.
对 你刚才说没有人会评判我
Yeah, what was that thing you were saying about nobody judging me?
你要不要练习一下划桨...
Do you wanna try practicing with the oar...
什么 - 还是“上班划水”
What? -"...oar" not?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
艾米莉 好好走路 你以为你今天是谁
Emily, walk simply. Who do you think you are today?
噢 爸爸 你真凶
Oh, Papa, you're terrible.
上一秒你让我站直
One minute you tell me to stand up straight
下一秒就骂我 我不想听你说话
and the next minute you call me names. I just don't listen to you.
抱歉 这里写着 他突然吻我 但他是我爸 对吗
Sorry. It says he gives me an abrupt kiss, but he's my dad, right?
对 - 是 我应该演她爸吗
Right-- - Yeah, and should I be playing her dad?
大家都知道我们在交往吧
Everyone knows we're dating, right?
知道 - 那好
Yeah. - Okay, cool.
而且我觉得旁边有人打羽毛球超让人分心
Also, I'm finding the badminton super distracting.
噢 对的...抱歉 我忘了预约整个体育馆 所以...
Oh, right. Yeah, sorry. I forgot to book the full gym, so--
不如我们先休息五分钟 我看看笔记
You know what, let's just take five, and I'll consult my notes
然后也许会弄清楚这一幕
and maybe figure out the scene.
你的“笔记”是指SparkNotes吗
By your notes, do you mean SparkNotes?
是的
I do, yeah.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
名导演在这儿呢 - 你怎么来了
There's the famous director. - What are you doing here?
你不用上课吗
Don't you have class?
噢 对 我在给学生们放影片
Oh, yeah. I just put the kids in front of a movie.
我几乎不这么做的
Which I basically never do.
但我觉得翠娜在排演的时候 对你的态度不太好
But I just got the impression that Trina's giving you a hard time with this play.
那很可能是我的错
I think that's probably my fault.
不...她问的问题都很合理
No, no. She's asking completely fair questions.
我只是...对戏剧毫无了解
I just-- I don't know anything about theater.
是 - 也许我能帮得上忙
Yeah. - Well, maybe I can help.
嘿 休息结束...
Hey, guys, break's over.
好吧 这不够五分钟 你也不是我们的老师
Okay, that wasn't five, and you're not our teacher.
的确 但我对《小城风光》略知一二
No, I am not. But I do know a thing or two about Our Town.
天
Wow.
那么 问题出在哪里 - 这出戏糟透了
So what appears to be the trouble? - It sucks.
我知道原著很经典 但就是...无法引起共鸣
Yeah, I know it's, like, a crucial text but it just-- It's kind of hard to relate.
这出戏里几乎没任何有趣情节
Like, literally nothing happens in this play.
我们都不用设计场景或戏服
We don't even have sets or costumes.
也许我们只需深入解读 翠娜 这一幕是讲什么
Maybe we just need to dig a little deeper. Trina, what's this scene about?
讲我爸是个大混♥蛋♥ - 翠娜
My dad's being a real dick. - Trina.
不 这一幕里 “我爸” 非常自以为是 摆架子
No, like, in this scene, he's being really condescending and annoying,
我有点想推他一把
and I kinda wanna push him.
好吧 这想法有点极端 如果剧本里没有写...
Okay. Well, that seems extreme, and if it's not in the script--
你可以推我的 别太大力就好 别推我的脸
You can push me. Just not too hard, not in the face.
好的 台词再说一次 - 好
Okay. Give me that line again. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
艾米莉 好好走路
Emily, walk simply.
你以为你今天是谁 - 你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are today? - Who do you think you are?
天啊 好的 演得不错
Wow. Okay. That was good.
你的直觉很好 翠娜 - 非常好
Good instincts, Trina. - Really good.
棒极了 - 我们要记得...
Amazing. - Let's keep in mind--
看来有“好戏”看了
Looks like things are getting interesting over here.
对 我们还是...
Yeah. Let's--
大家 这一幕从头开始 好吗
Everyone, let's take it again from the top of the scene, yeah?
好的 - 好
Okay. - All right.
我最好回班上去了 - 不...请留下
Yeah, I better get back to my class. - Oh, no, no. No, please stay.
不知为何 你在这里非常有帮助
Somehow your presence here is actually really helpful.
很好 推得很好
Good, good pushing.
对了 我很喜欢你这身裙子 在哪儿买♥♥的
I love your dress, by the way. Where did you get it?
这是我打开衣橱最先看到的
It was the first thing I found in my closet.
但我一直都很爱橙色
But orange has always spoken to me.
两位女士好 我为你们送饮品来了
Hello, ladies. I've got some drinks for you.
我也在
And I'm here too.
对 我现在的工作是在最可笑的餐厅里
Yep. Here I am, working the lowest level position
做最底层的岗位
in the most ridiculous restaurant.
所以请开始吧 妈妈 发表你的评论
So, go ahead, Mom, and have your comments.
“皇室”如今就是这个意思吗
Is this what royalty means these days?
对 你开心就好
Yeah. Have your fun.
卡丝 我都不知道你在这工作
Cass, I didn't even know you were working here.
这是你的女儿
This is your daughter?
好的 等等
Okay. Just wait a minute.
你肯定知道我在这工作 对吧
You absolutely knew that I was working here, didn't you?
对 乔吉奥一定告诉了你 所以你才“恰巧”
Yeah, Giorgio must have told you, and that's why you just happened to be
在这里和人见面 选在我第一天值班的时候
having your little meeting here the day of my first shift.
这不是“见面”
We're not having a meeting.
没事的 我不会让你击垮我
Yeah, it's fine. Yeah, I'm not gonna let you bring me down.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表