剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
什么意思 - 问大家一个问题
What do you mean? - Question for the group.
你们知道我救了伊兹一命吗
Did you all know that I saved Izzy's life?
我们先别转移话题 好吗
Let's stay on the topic at hand, shall we?
我想知道 世界上这么多地方 为什么汉娜偏偏来到我们镇
I wanna know what led Hana to this town of all places.
我只是随便在地图上选了一个地方
I just picked a random place on the map.
但是当摩尔福蝶机出现时 只感觉...
But when the MORPHO showed up here, it felt like--
是个迹象
A sign?
感觉一切都是互有关联的
It felt like things were connected.
就像那些该死的圆点 摩尔福蝶圆点
Like the fucking dots. MORPHO dots.
你的后背上有 我自己身上也有
You've got them on your back, and I've got them on myself also.
这意味着什么
What does it mean?
你身上有圆点 蓝色的圆点
You have dots? Blue dots?
对 摩尔福蝶蓝色圆点
Yeah, MORPHO blue dots.
只有汉娜和我身上有
Hana and I are the only ones who have them,
这一定意味着我们很特别
which must make us special somehow.
我有圆点 - 什么
I've got dots. - What?
你有什么
You what?
我的脚底板有圆点
I have dots on the bottom of my foot.
我没说 因为我觉得不好意思
I didn't say anything because I felt too self-conscious.
你们没见过彼此裸体
Don't you see each other naked?
我们总是看到彼此的正面裸体
We see each other's fronts naked all the time.
不错
Nice.
我的胸部有一个巨大的圆点
I have a huge friggin' dot on my chest.
那是一颗痣
That's a mole.
好吧 但还有谁胸部有痣吗
Okay, but does anyone else have a mole on their chest?
不是一回事 - 好吧 听我说
Not the same thing. - Okay, listen.
我也不知圆点是怎么回事
I don't know about the dots.
多年前 我身上就开始出现圆点 但不知道是什么引起的...
I started getting mine years ago, but I don't know what causes them and--
怎么进入下个阶段 - 不知道 这就是我想说的
How do you get to the next stage? - I don't know. This is what I'm saying.
只因为我曾去过有摩尔福蝶机的地方
Just because I was in a place where the MORPHO existed
不代表我...
doesn't mean that I--
有许多事情我仍然不了解
There's so many things that I still do not understand.
灯又亮了 - 观察力真好啊
The lights are back on. - Well spotted.
好吧 酒吧打烊了
Okay, the bar is closed.
你们明天可以再问我问题 虽然我不会有答案
You can all ask me more questions that I don't have the answers to tomorrow,
但现在请各位离开
but until then, I need you all out.
伊兹 我可以帮助你
I can help you, Izzy.
我的膝盖已经没事了 我不需要你帮忙
My knee is fine right now. I don't need your help.
这是一次很棒的初次约会
As far as first dates go, this has been great.
未完待续 - 你有多少个圆点
We'll have more dates. - So how many dots?
几个
A few.
给我看你的 我就给你看我的
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
总之 我等不及“查看”你的脚了
Anyway, can't wait to get my paws on your feet.
你现在大概对我有不满
So I'm probably not your favorite person right now.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你懂的 我对你有所隐瞒
You know, I haven't been fully open with you.
不...我刚还在想你是对的
No, no, I was just thinking that you were right.
我们根本不了解彼此
We just don't know each other at all.
你还没问你的问题呢
What about your question?
你不想问吗
You don't wanna ask me a question?
我觉得今晚的讯问就到此为止吧
I think we can call off the inquisition for the night.
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit.
有趣的夜晚
Nice night.
完美之夜
It's perfect.
我知道这里总是下雨 但是我喜欢雨
I mean, I know it rained a lot, but I like rain.
我也喜欢雨停的时候
And I also like it when it stops raining.
我也是
Me too.
很好
Good.
你把车停在哪了
So where'd you park?
我不是开车来的 我只是在跟着你走
I didn't drive. I was just following you.
不是吧 太搞笑了
Stop it! That's hilarious.
我是在跟你走呢 - 天啊 真的
I was just following you! - Oh, gosh. Really?
对 我刚...
Yeah. I was just--
怪不得我们走得这么慢
No wonder we were walking so slowly.
我也不是开车来的
I didn't drive either.
在迪尔庆找停车位太难了... - 太难了
Parking at Deerfest is always so crazy-- - So crazy.
迪尔庆就很疯狂 - 是啊
Deerfest was crazy. - Yeah.
还记得我们救下小镇 你说你可以当我女儿的“继”乔吉奥
Remember how we saved the town and you said you could be a step-Giorgio
然后我们接吻了 全镇人都喝彩吗
to my daughter and then we kissed and the whole village cheered?
记得
I do.
我记得 - 对
I do remember that. - Yeah.
对 我想请你一起回家
Yeah, I'd ask you to come over,
但你肯定想回家陪萨凡娜
but I'm sure you wanna get home to Savannah.
天啊 噢 萨凡娜
Oh, my God. Oh, Savannah.
天啊 她一定在想我去哪了
Oh, God, she's probably wondering where I am.
我该打给她
I should call her.
但她可能睡着了
Unless she's asleep.
吵醒她就不好了 对吧
And then that would be bad if I wake her up, right?
喂 是坏妈妈俱乐部的主席
Hello? It's the president of the Bad Mom Club.
对 你们有新会员了
Yeah, you have a new member.
不知道呢
I don't know.
我好饿 脑子都不清楚了 我还没吃晚餐呢
I'm so hungry it's hard to think. I haven't had dinner yet tonight.
我也没吃晚餐
I haven't had dinner either.
我们可以垫垫肚子 然后你去看看萨凡娜 怎么样
Maybe we can fuel up and then you can check on Savannah?
好啊 其实这主意真不错
Yes. You know what? That actually sounds really smart.
对 但是已经这么晚了
Yeah. But gosh, it's already so late.
你家有多余卧室可以让我过夜吗
I mean, do you even have an extra bedroom for me to crash in,
如果我太困了 就不回家了
if I get too sleepy to go home?
问得好 我的卧室可多了 我只是不想给你压力
That's the thing. I got so many. I just don't want to pressure you.
噢 乔吉奥 我不希望今晚结束
Oh, Giorgio. I don't want this night to end.
好的 那就不让它结束
Okay. Then it won't.
但你会告诉我们的 对吗 - 对
You would tell us though, right? - Yes.
我向你们保证我身上一个圆点都没有
And I promise I'm 100% dot-free.
别逼我们检查你的身体 翠娜
Don't make us do a body search, Trina.
达斯提 别
Dusty, no.
我开玩...我不可能真的做身体♥检♥查
I'm jo-- I'm not gonna actually do a body search.
只是在强调我的意思
I am making a point.
最好能知道家里谁有蓝色圆点
That it would be good to know who has blue dots in this family.
好吧 我没说谎
Okay, well, I'm not lying.
现在都开诚布公了 不是更好吗
Everything's out in the open now, and isn't that better?
家里不再有秘密
No more secrets in this family.
对 只剩下难以破解的存在主义谜题
Yeah, just leaves us with the impenetrable existential mysteries
由一台机器提出 而它选择了
raised by a machine that has chosen
一个很“巧”的时机宕机了
a rather inopportune moment to cease operating.
总得有人把这事弄清楚吧
I mean, somebody's gotta figure this out, right?
它问了我们一个问题 “准备好迎接下一个阶段了吗 ”
I mean, it asked us a question. "Are you ready for the next stage?"
也许就是个问题
Well, maybe it's just a question.
也许机器已经完成使命了
Maybe the machine has served its purpose,
下一个阶段是 所有人都带着自己所学的东西
and the next stage is everyone just taking what they've learned
继续生活 为自己的人生负责
and moving on and taking responsibility for their lives.
对 很可能 - 真可爱 这想法很美好
Yeah, that's probably it. - That's cute. That's beautiful.
总之 我要睡了 但我爱你们
Well, anyways, I'm going to bed, but I love you.
我也很享受和你们一起参加迪尔庆
And I really loved going to Deerfest with you.
我也爱你 宝贝 - 今晚真好玩
I love you too, baby. - Such a fun night.
晚安 - 晚安
Night. - Good night.
你根本不相信她刚才说的 对吧
You didn't actually believe any of that, did you?
对 我们必须进入下个阶段
Nope. We are going to get to that next stage.
知道你来了 约翰逊先生一定很高兴
Mr. Johnson will be so glad you came.
要不是我今晚也差点没命 我会早点来的
I would've come sooner, but I almost died myself tonight.
天啊 这么可怕 发生了什么
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. What happened?
她在稻草迷宫里迷路了 - 我被困住了
She got lost in a hay maze. - I was entrapped.
我被困在一个漆黑的大迷宫里
I was entrapped in a labyrinth of darkness.
我救了她 虽然她不知道我是谁
And I rescued her. Even though she didn't know who I was.
我知道你是谁 只是叫不上名字
I knew who you were. I just couldn't place the name.
你来过我的办公室十几次 求我当警长
You've come by my office a dozen times begging me to be sheriff.
你是怎么救下她的
How did you rescue her?
我一开始还心想
Well, first I was thinking,
“天啊 也许我不需要 把电锯带到迪尔庆来”
"Man, maybe I didn't need to bring my chainsaw to Deerfest."
结果还派上用场了
But let's just say it came in handy.
我特别佩服会用电动工具的人
I am so in awe of anybody who knows how to use a power tool.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表