剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
(警长不脱鞋)
(警长)
狗骨头
Dog a bone
嘿...宝贝 我到家了
Hey, hey Hey, hon-honey, I'm home
J先生 我不知道自己在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing, Mr. J.
我知道这是个假头衔 假徽章
I know it's a fake title and a fake badge.
但我辞去了冰场的工作
But I quit my job at the rink,
我只需要找点活干 你明白吗
and I just need something to hang my hat on, you know?
我不希望自己唯一的身份 是“在植物园呕吐的小孩”
I don't wanna just be the kid who threw up at the botanical gardens.
我不想当大家的笑柄
I don't wanna be a laughingstock.
那就放弃你的潜力卡 去看你的视像
So give up your card, get your vision.
如果它像我的视像那样
If it's anything like mine,
也许能帮助你放下一直以来阻碍你的东西
it might help you let go of whatever it is that's holding you back.
(摩尔福蝶机)
(你的真我)
视像里是我在植物园呕吐
Well, it showed me barfing at the botanical gardens.
基本上它逼迫我再次去体验 我人生中最丢脸的一天
Basically forcing me to relive the most humiliating day of my life
以可爱的卡♥通♥形式
in adorable cartoon format.
你瞧吧 这很好
See? That's super.
这有什么好的
How is that super?
如果你人生中最丢脸的一天 已经过去几十年了
If the most humiliating day of your life is decades behind you,
那以后你的人生只可能越变越好
then it can only get better from here.
什么鬼
What the hell?
沃特...
Walter! Walt.
嗨
Hey.
沃特 你在做什么 你在这走什么步子呢
Walt, what are you doing? What is all this stepping about?
早安 伊兹 - 别用“早安”来糊弄我
Good morning, Izzy. - Don't "good morning" me.
我要提醒你 我是你的紧急联络人
Lest I remind you, I am your emergency contact,
我可没时间再应付你的心脏病发
and I am too damn busy for you to keep going into cardiac arrest.
我不怕再来一次心脏病发
I'm not afraid of having another heart attack.
而且我已经把紧急联络人换成了波
Besides, I changed my emergency contact to Beau,
因为他才是在医院陪我的人
since he stayed with me in the hospital.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我原本也会陪你的 但是我自己
I would've stayed with you too, if I weren't suffering
当时也受了伤 身体虚弱 差点就坐轮椅了
from a debilitating injury that nearly left me wheelchair bound.
哪种伤 - 她在迷宫里扭伤膝盖了
What kind of injury? - She twisted her knee in a maze.
抱歉 这位是
I'm sorry. Who is this?
这是我出色的理疗师芙蕾雅
This is my amazing physical therapist, Freya.
也许她能帮你看看膝盖
Maybe she can help with your knee?
正式与你相见真开心 伊兹 上次竞选中 我投给了你
It's nice to officially meet you, Izzy. I voted for you in the last election.
上次竞选中 大家都投给了我
Everybody voted for me in the last election.
我也不需要帮助
And I don't need help.
你刚才说你身体虚弱
You just said it was debilitating.
对于大部分人来说是这样
For most.
但作为专业舞者 我已学会了 撑过任何一种伤痛
But as a professional dancer, I've learned to push through every kind of pain.
生完孩子几小时后我就去跳滑步舞了
I was doing glissades hours after giving birth.
这听起来是很厉害
As impressive as that sounds,
但我见过一些人撑过伤痛后 完全失去了行动能力
I've seen people completely lose mobility from pushing through pain.
对
Yeah.
也许你可以来社区游泳池 参加我的阻力训练班
Maybe you can join me for some resistance training at the community pool.
这主意很棒
That's a great idea!
芙蕾雅 - 是
Freya? - Yeah?
我在自家的大水疗池里自己训练
I do my own training in a large spa bath at my home.
强力的喷射头提供足够的阻力
The powerful jets provide ample resistance.
好吧 如果你改变主意...
Okay, well, if you change your mind...
天啊 你不达目的不罢休啊
Oh, my God. You're not gonna let this go, are you?
那好吧
Fine.
我会去公共泳池参加你的课
I'll join you in the public pool
只要你保证不会有媒体在场
so long as you can promise me that there will be no press.
我会尽力的
I'll see what I can do.
(钥匙小伙 伦敦现场)
(钥匙小伙)
嘿 卡珊德拉哈伯德 哈伯德太太
Hey, Cassandra Hubbard. Mrs. Hubbard.
哈伯德妈妈在自家 吃她的那碗...
Mother Hubbard in her cupboard. Eating her bowls of--
天啊 达斯提 你有什么事吗
Oh, boy. What can I do for you, Dusty?
没什么 只是想快速跟你打个招呼
Nothing. Just wanted to give you a quick 411.
学校的爱丽丝可能之后会来家里
Alice from school might be swinging over at some point.
爱丽丝 你在交往的那个女人 可能会来家里
Alice, the woman you're dating, might just swing by here?
她会来送个东西 很快的
She's gonna drop something off real quick.
是临时说好的 我刚收到短♥信♥
It's a last-minute thing. I just got a text about it.
没什么可紧张的
There's nothing to panic about.
那么...
So--
你是不是在等包裹
Were you expecting a delivery?
不 那是她 我开玩笑的 我知道的
No, that's her. I was kidding. I knew that.
天啊 我要躲起来吗
Oh, my God. Should I hide?
什么 不 你不用躲起来
What? No, you don't need to hide.
我该躲吗 - 不 你躲什么
Should I hide? - No. Why would you hide?
不 谁都不需要躲起来
No. Nobody needs to hide.
达斯提 去开门 - 听你的 这就去
Dusty, get the door. - On it like a baby's bonnet.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey! - Hi!
这是哪位美女啊 - 对
Who's this gorgeous girl? - Yeah.
它今天有点奇怪
She's been a little bit weird today.
就一直在喘气 走来走去
You know, just panting and pacing.
我觉得它只是有点焦虑 因为要去...
I think she's probably just anxious about stay--
去和陌生人过夜
spending the night with a stranger.
我们很快就不会是陌生人了 悠悠 对不对
Well, we won't be strangers for long. Will we, Yo-Yo?
真抱歉 我找不到狗狗保姆
I am so sorry about this. I just couldn't get a sitter,
而且已经答应了帕特校长 要去跳萨尔萨舞
and I'd already committed to salsa dancing with Principal Pat.
我绝不会拒绝萨尔萨 无论是跳舞还是蘸酱
I can never say no to salsa. Neither the dancing or the delicious dip.
卡丝
Cass?
贵宾呀 - 嗨
Company. - Hi!
嗨 - 天 我想说
Hi! - Wow. You know what?
你家房♥子真好看
Your house is so beautiful.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
你的狗真好看
Your dog is so beautiful.
你真好看
You're so beautiful.
你也很好看
You are so beautiful too.
两位大美女 一个美丽的房♥子
Two gorgeous girls, one beautiful home.
那么 你在忙什么呢
So, what are you working on over there?
我只是在做一件钥匙小伙外套
I'm just working on a little Latchkey Ladz jacket.
给我的朋友汉娜做的 要好看又华丽
Making it nice and fancy for my friend, Hana.
钥匙小伙 对吗
Latchkey Ladz, right?
对 我比较迷“猛♥男♥孩”乐队
Yeah, I was more of a Boyslam gal myself.
好的
Okay.
所以你应该比我年轻一点 对吧
So, you're probably a bit younger than me, right?
什么 不
What? No.
我觉得没有谁比谁更年轻
I don't think anybody is younger than anybody.
不过是看问题的角度不同
I think it's just different points of view.
悠悠 你觉得呢 你更喜欢谁
What do you think, Yo-Yo? Who's your favorite?
我喜欢汪汪男团
I like Barky Bark.
其实 我该走了
You know what? I should probably get going.
好的 - 对 你还是走吧
No, totally. - Yeah. You should. You should just go.
救救自己
Save yourself.
达斯提 太谢谢你了 - 不客气
Thank you so much, Dusty. - No problem.
跳萨尔萨舞开心呀 - 谢谢你
Have fun at salsa! - Thank you so much.
拜拜
Bye!
来 嘿
Come. Hey.
你女友的狗在我们家
So, your girlfriend's dog is in our house.
她不是我女友
She's not my girlfriend.
她不过是和我约过几次会的女人
She's just a woman with whom I've had some dates.
你是这样和翠娜说的
Is that what you told Trina?
不 我还没和翠娜说 因为我觉得那太尴尬了
No. I haven't told Trina anything because I think it'd be too awkward.
可别让局面变得尴尬呀
We wouldn't want things to get awkward.
你们去吧
So, off you go.
你和“悠妞”自己去找乐子吧
You and Yo-Ho just do your thing and have some fun.
其实 它叫“悠悠”
It's Yo-Yo. Her name is Yo-Yo, actually,
以著名大提琴家“马友友”命名
because she's named after the famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma.
爱丽丝算是个大提琴天才
Alice is a bit of a whiz on the old cello.
虽然此刻你没有要听这种信息
Which is not information you require this minute.
我带你下楼 来吧
I'll bring you downstairs. Come on.
天啊 对 好的 不错
Wow. Yes. Okay. Work it.
让我们看看你的脸
Wor-- Now let's see your face.
天啊 抱歉 但这位 “改头换面”的帅哥是谁啊
Oh, my God. I'm sorry, but who is this fresh-faced zaddy?
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表