剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
正在举办员工年会
is having their annual employee celebration
酒店完全被他们包下了
and they have taken over.
似乎唯一的空房♥又是船员宿舍
It looks like the only room we have available is the Crew's Quarters again.
只要有葡萄酒 我就能凑合
Well, as long as there's wine, I can make it work.
好的 另外 我也得提醒你一声 你母亲
Okay. Also, I should warn you that your mother
今晚要发表讲话
is giving a speech tonight.
我现在没心力去应付那变♥态♥
I don't have the energy to deal with that psycho right now.
她是不是正站在我身后
She's standing right behind me, isn't she?
没有 为什么问 我表情不对吗
No. Why? Was I making a face?
我表情不是... - 不 我没有...
That wasn't a fa-- - No, I wasn't--
我以为... - 不 我是说...
I thought-- - No, I mean--
我可没工夫偷偷溜到你身后 卡丝
I know better than to sneak up behind you, Cass.
毕竟
After all,
我可不想被刀刺
I wouldn't want to get stabbed.
你好 母亲 看来你听说我的视像内容了
Hello, Mother. I guess you heard about my vision.
是个人都听说了 卡丝
Everybody's heard about it by now, Cass.
不得不说 我很担心你
And I have to say I am concerned
最近刚和丈夫分居
that a recently separated woman like yourself
就把钱浪费在价格虚高的酒店房♥间上
would waste money on an overpriced hotel room
毕竟你自己都没什么收入
when you barely have an income of your own.
如果有难处 你大可来找我的
I wish you had come to me if there were problems.
我一直待达斯提亲如儿子
You know, I've always loved Dusty like a son.
真的吗 因为我还记得 你曾形容他为“日久才能看得上”
Have you? Because I seem to remember you calling him "an acquired taste"
你在我们婚礼上的话
in your wedding speech.
我没有来找你 母亲 因为我要和你断绝关系
And I didn't come to you, Mother, because I'm cutting you off.
也就是说我不想再见到你 我不想听你的意见
Which means I don't want to see you. I don't wanna hear your opinions.
这脾气又来了
There's that anger.
达斯提一定很不喜欢这点
A quality I'm sure Dusty never appreciated.
卡丝 我带你去房♥间吧
Why don't I show you to your room, Cass?
伊兹 或者你先回房♥
And, Izzy, maybe you can go to your room,
因为你之前坚持要房♥间 用来为演讲做准备
since you insisted on having one so you could prepare your speech.
演讲已经准备好了 玛莎
The speech is prepared, Martha.
晚上好 迪尔菲德电力能源公♥司♥的各位
Good evening, Deerfield Power & Energy.
今晚的氛围令人激动不已
The atmosphere tonight is electric.
雅克布
Jacob?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我刚打算清空寇顿的储物柜
I was just gonna empty out Kolton's locker.
真的吗 你确定
Really? Are you sure?
对 帕特校长说 这由我决定 我不想每天经过它了
Yeah. Principal Pat said it was up to me, and I'm sick of walking past it every day.
人们必须接受他已经不在了
People need to accept that he's gone,
我的视像基本就是这个意思
which is pretty much what my vision was saying.
哪看出来的
How was your vision saying that?
因为那是个双人游戏 做双胞胎就是这种感觉
Because it was a two-player game and that's what being a twin is like.
一辈子都是一对中的一个
Like your whole life, you're one of two.
你做的一切总是会 被拿来和另一个人作比较
Everything you do is either the same or it's different from someone else,
现在另一个人不在了
and now that person's not here anymore.
就只有一个玩家了 对吗
One player only, right?
是时候向前走了
It's time to move on.
这是我的任天堂Switch游戏机
And there's my Nintendo Switch.
我就知道是他偷的
I knew he stole it.
这都是些什么啊
What even is all this?
不知道
I don't know.
要我帮你吗 如果你希望 我可以帮忙
Do you want me to help you? I can help if you want.
不用了 你最好还是离远点
No, I would actually back up if I were you.
我觉得里面有食物
I think there's food in here.
真脏啊
That's nasty.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
给...对 - 慢用 慢用晚餐
For-- Yeah. - Enjoy. Enjoy your dinner.
哟 真新鲜啊
Yo. Look at this!
老达人♥大♥驾光临
D-light in the house!
让我猜猜 “注孤生男特餐” 一人桌
Let me guess, "The Lonely Man Special," table for one?
噢 不 其实我们是一起来的
Oh, no. Actually, we're together.
老师会议
Teacher's meeting.
天啊 达老爹和这位娇艳美女 要一张两人桌
Wow. A two-top for D-pop and this lovely flower?
容我消化一下
Excuse me while I do a triple take.
消化的时间够久的 能不能就把桌子给我们啊
A full three takes. Can we just get a table, please?
我知道最棒的位置
I know just the one.
口香糖
Gum!
请 女士优先 - 好的
Please, after you. The signora first. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
老达 我为你自豪 哥们
D, I'm so proud of you, man.
有些朋友可能觉得你向前走的速度太快了
Some friends might think that you're moving on too quickly.
但我知道冷冰冰的床宛如守活寡
But I know a cold bed is a death sentence.
这是工作会议
It's a work meeting.
什么 少来 哥们 没看到她的烈焰红唇吗 这是约会
What? No way, bro. You saw that bold lip? It's a date.
我退出约会市场后 也许世道已经变了
Things may have changed since I been out the dating game,
但我仍能一眼就看出端倪
but I know a signal when I see one.
你上周还在约会市场里
You were in the dating game as recently as last week.
而我不想念它 宝贝
And I don't miss it, baby.
就是这张 请上船 这位...
Yo, here we are. Please step right up, Miss...
爱丽丝
Alice.
梦游仙境那个爱丽丝 - 对
Alice, like the wonderland. - Yeah.
真不错 - 对 谢谢你
I love that. - Yeah. Thank you.
当然了 这位是桑德尔 又名口香糖
And of course, this right here is Xander, aka Gum.
他是二位今晚的船夫
He will be your gondolier this evening.
我们不需要船夫 这已经够荒谬了
We don't need a gondolier. I mean, this is ridiculous enough.
好吧
Okay.
但照惯例 小费仍不能免
It is still customary to tip.
拜托 快走吧 口香糖 - 好吧
Come on, get out of here, Gum. - Okay.
爱丽丝知道自己喜欢什么 今晚二位想喝点什么
My girl Alice knows what she likes. So, what are we drinking this evening?
我在试着顺其自然 所以 达斯提 听你的吧
I am just trying to go with the flow. So, yeah, whatever you think, Dusty.
喝的吗 喝的啊 对 喝的...
Drinks, is it? Drinks. Yeah, drinks. Drinks.
大家一般爱点什么
What do people usually get?
那是...我们有果汁或水
Is that-- I mean, we've got juice or water.
汽水 或是...无气饮料
Sodas, or would the-- Flat.
如果你想...你也可以点
Or if you want-- If you wanted, you could get something
含有酒精的饮品
of the alcoholic varietal.
请原谅我的朋友
You'll have to excuse my friend here.
这是他23年来第一次约会
This is his first first-date in 23 years.
别担心 有我在
Don't worry. I got you.
我没和他说这是约会
I didn't tell him it was a date.
不...当然 这不过是...
No. No, of course. It's just a--
同事之间见见面 对吗
a meeting between colleagues, right?
对
Yeah.
所以我应该先坦白
Which is why, really, I should be up-front
我和妻子现在正在实验性分居
about this whole time trial away from my wife,
因为其实不过是六个性期...星期
because it really is just for sex weeks-- Six weeks.
六个星期可以发生很多事
I mean, a lot can happen in six weeks.
乔吉奥餐厅周一夜特餐
Giorgio's Monday Night Special,
“香槟槟和牡蛎” 来吧
"champay-pay and oysties." Let's go!
嘿 我能加入吗
Hey, do you mind if I join?
没问题
Sure.
其实保持安全距离观察的话 还挺有意思的
It's actually very entertaining from a safe distance.
你订房♥时也不知情吗
So did you also not know about this when you booked your room?
我家在风暴期间浸水了 所以过去几天我都住在这里
My place got flooded in the storm, so I've been here the last few nights.
迪尔菲德电力能源公♥司♥ 大家好
Hello, Deerfield Power & Energy.
今晚的氛围令人激动不已
The atmosphere tonight is electric!
噢 要我命呢
Oh, fuck me.
好的 趁现在大家都在“充电”
Okay, as we all take a second to recharge...
我想介绍一位今晚的惊喜嘉宾
we do have a surprise guest for you tonight
来展示我们的新制♥服♥
to model our updated uniforms.
(我在迪尔菲德电力能源公♥司♥ 狂欢派对上玩得“没电”了)
他在我们的职场性骚扰视频中
You loved him as Handsy Boss Number Three
饰演的咸猪手老板三号♥备受欢迎
in our sexual harassment training video.
有请卡瑞哈伯德
Please welcome Cary Hubbard!
那是我公公
That is my father-in-law.
难以置信
That is incredible.
挺可悲的 对吗 他这样四处闲逛
That's sad, isn't it? The way he's gallivanting around?
我觉得他追逐热忱所在很勇敢
I think it's brave that he's following his passion.
我觉得他很想念达斯提的妈妈
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表