剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
我想留在意大利
I wanted to stay in Italy.
不是永远啦 只是... - 六周
Like, not forever. Just-- - Six weeks?
对
Yeah.
也许更久一点
Maybe a little longer.
所以难过的是得知...
So it's just sad learning that...
我们俩这么久以来都压抑自己
we both have been holding ourselves back for so long
因为害怕伤害对方
because we're afraid of hurting the other person.
但我们不再压抑了
But we're doing it now.
我们要拿回那六周 为时不晚
We're getting our six weeks. Better late than never.
我觉得这会是我们最棒的经历
And I have a feeling it's gonna be the best thing that's ever happened to us.
怎么了
What?
我的视像也有第二部分
There's a part two to my vision too.
希望你没有也试图刺杀我
Hope you didn't try and stab me too.
真这么做了 你也刺了我 卡丝
You did. You stabbed me too? Cass.
对 我刺了我妈后 你进入迷宫
Yeah. After I stabbed my mom, you came into the maze,
我对着你的屁♥股♥上演了《惊魂》一幕
and I just kind of went Norman Bates on your ass.
你也在我尸体上跳舞了
Did you also dance on my dead body?
应该说是小步舞
It was more of like a minuet.
但是 就像你说的 这些是隐喻 对吗
But, it's like you said, they're metaphors, you know?
我们要看见这些 才能朝新的方向前进
Things we need to see to move in a new direction.
无论我们应该看见什么 知道总比不知道好 对吗
Whatever it is we're meant to see, isn't it better to know?
你确定你想这样做
Are you sure you wanna do this?
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表