剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
I think he misses Dusty's mom.
我永远不会明白情侣为什么能分开
I'll never understand how two people can split up
却仍说自己是相爱的
and still claim to be in love.
也许因为你是爱无能
Maybe because you're incapable of love.
整个镇子的人都爱我 卡丝
The whole town loves me, Cass.
失陪一下
Now if you'll excuse me,
我不该把嗓子浪费在无谓的对话上
I shouldn't be wasting my voice on trivial conversations.
好吧
Okay.
剑拔弩张啊
That was intense.
抱歉 她无处不在
Sorry, she's everywhere.
我就像是在努力和有毒的回旋镖断绝关系
It's like trying to cut off a toxic boomerang.
但我不该那样发脾气
But I should not have snapped like that.
不 我尊重你的做法
No, I respect it.
(约翰逊杂货店)
我不想教坏你 但是我感觉你完全可以翘班
Not to be a bad influence, but I feel like you could totally skip out on work
直到约翰逊先生出院
until Mr. Johnson gets out of the hospital.
约翰逊先生对我很好
Mr. Johnson's been really good to me.
抱歉 这怎么不算教坏我
And sorry, how's that not being a bad influence?
因为我先说了“我不想教坏你”
Because I said, "Not to be a bad influence."
所以就不算教坏我 懂了 - 没错
So that just makes it not. Got it. - Yeah.
我要去给快递签名 蜜糖宝贝 数一数蜜糖面包
I just have to sign for this delivery. Count the honey buns, honeybun.
蜜糖宝贝 悉听尊便
Anything for you, honeybun.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
这是说话蟾蜍泰瑞
This is Terry the Talking Toad.
是我送给寇顿的 我心想 如果你打算扔了它...
I gave it to Kolton, and I just thought, if you were gonna throw it out--
你棒得“呱呱叫” 寇顿
You're "toad-ally" awesome, Kolton.
是你的录音吗
Is that you?
对 可以定制的 超级蠢
Yeah, you can, like, personalize it or whatever. It's super dumb.
但如果你不想留着...
But if you don't wanna have it--
我爱你 寇顿
I love you, Kolton.
蟾蜍真烦人啊 对吧
Toads, am I right?
你为什么想留下这个
Why would you want to keep this?
因为我没有什么寇顿的东西
Because I don't really have much else from Kolton.
好 我什么都不想要 这都是垃圾
Cool. Well, I don't want anything else. This is all trash.
但你应该留下这个
But you should keep this.
刨松露最棒了 好吗
Those shaved truffles are the bomb, right?
每片15美元 我的娘
And $15 per slice. Mio dio!
通常不能告诉餐客食物价格
And is it customary not to tell the diners how much they cost
在上餐之后再说
until after you've served them?
这哥们真幽默 对吗 绝对是好男人
This dude's hilarious, right? A real keeper.
两位是否想要提拉米苏
So can I offer you some tiramisu,
或我们的招牌蛋奶酥
or our famous panna cotta?
新鲜美味 口感轻薄
So fresh, so light.
谢谢 我们不用了 - 对
No, I think that we're good. - Yeah.
好的 - 谢谢你 老乔
All righty. - Thank you, G.
口香糖 我们得刷这张信♥用♥卡♥ 是芯片的
Gum! We gotta run this credit card. It's a chip.
天啊 大嗓门和自信的组合真疯狂啊 - 对
Wow, loud and confident is a wild mix. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我们应该研究一下我们头脑风暴的结论
We should probably investigate the findings of our brainstorming.
对 好的 看看学生们会多受启迪
Right. Yes. Let's see how inspired these kids are going to be.
我们谈过在课程中加入更实用的技能
So, we talked about incorporating more practical skills into the curriculum.
是
Yes.
我们的提议包括换车胎...
So we've come up with changing a car tire...
很好 - 税务
Good. - ...taxes.
把被芯塞进被套
Stuffing a duvet into a duvet cover.
对 都是些重要的技能
Yeah. All very important.
正确的营养摄入 “正确”有下划线
Proper nutrition. Underlined "proper."
我不知道这是...
I don't know what that's--
感觉我们聊了不止这些呀
It just felt like we had more than this.
好吧 也许这场头脑风暴不是很高效
No, that's not the most productive brainstorm, maybe.
也许该从我们开始
Maybe it starts with us.
无论怎么改课程内容也好
I mean, we can change the curriculum all we want,
如果老师无法扩展自己的视野...
but, you know, if we as teachers aren't expanding our own horizons...
是的 我明白
Yes. I see.
要以身作则
As the old cock crows, the young cock learns.
这是爱尔兰谚语 抱歉
It's an Irish saying, I think. Sorry.
不 只是你的口音很性感
No, it's just your accent is very sexy.
对 是的 - 这样
Yeah. It is. - I see.
你是说我的土话很性感 - 对
You say my brogue is sexy, is it? - Yeah.
大闺女 你要听话 否则这呆瓜脑子就要伤透心了
Whisht, dolly lass, or you'll leave this yoke banjaxed.
你这些词绝对是瞎编的
No, those can't be actual words you're speaking.
要是我说话不经大脑 那我注定要孤独终老
If I was talking out of me hole, I'd end up on me tod.
孤独终老 这都是什么词
On your tod? What is a tod?
大部分都是词
They're mostly words.
达斯提 嘿 你好吗 我有话要和你说
Dust, hey. What's up, man? I need to talk to you.
我们正在聊天呢 乔吉奥
We were just in the middle of something, Giorgio.
一切可好
Is everything okay?
是 牡蛎有些问题
Yes. There was a problem with the oysters.
好吧 我们都吃了牡蛎
Okay. Well, we both had the oysters.
对 但有问题的是达斯提吃的那些
Right. It's just the ones Dusty ate.
他有肠道生物群的问题 我只是想给他看看
He has gut biome issues, and I just want to show him
一些健胃练习
some stomach exercises
好让他为不良反应做准备
so he could just get ahead of the reaction.
多谢你 朋友 - 没事 我挺你
Thanks for that, friend. - Yeah. I got you.
到底有什么急事
Now, what's the fucking emergency?
老达 牡蛎没问题 是你的信♥用♥卡♥
D, there's nothing wrong with the oysters. It's your credit card.
我不想在爱丽丝面前让你难堪
I just didn't want to embarrass you in front of Alice.
已经来不及了
Well, it's a bit late for that.
我的信♥用♥卡♥有问题 那也是因为你整晚都在给我加菜
If there's a problem with my credit card, you've been running up my bill all night.
我是为你好 哥们 你肯定不后悔吃了那份鱼子酱
I was looking out for you, bro. Tell me you didn't want the beluga.
让你加那么多菜是为了给你添脸面
I was making you look like a baller with all the add-ons.
哪个有脸面的人会有肠道生物群问题
What kind of a baller has gut biome issues?
失陪
Excuse me.
达斯提 一切可好
Dusty? Everything okay?
嗨 卡丝 抱歉打扰你了
Hey, Cass. Sorry to disturb you.
我只是想告诉你 我们的信♥用♥卡♥有些问题
I just thought you should know there's a problem with our credit card.
我刚试图在乔吉奥餐厅用 但被拒了
I just tried to use it at Giorgio's and it got declined.
乔吉奥餐厅 我以为你参加老师会议
Giorgio's? I thought you were at a teacher's meeting.
我是的
I am.
就是和另一个老师一起头脑风暴
Just brainstorming with another teacher.
哪个老师
Which teacher?
老师们 复数的
Teachers, plural.
总之 我刚查看了信♥用♥卡♥活动
Anyway, I just checked our credit card activity,
发现有一笔邮轮乐旅馆的错误付款
and there's a fraudulent charge from the Cruisin' Cruise Inn.
达斯提 我就在邮轮乐旅馆
Dusty, I'm at the Cruise Inn.
这样啊
I see.
因为听起来你在夜店 卡丝
'Cause it sounds like you're at a club, Cass.
但是 这也和我无关
But anyway, none of my business.
我猜信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥只是看到同一张卡
I guess the credit card company just saw the same card being used
在两个地点被使用 一个是酒店
in two different locations, one of which is a hotel
且通常用来进行情侣活动
that's often used for romantic assignations.
所以没什么可担心的 对吗
So there's nothing to worry about, right?
我这边没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about on this end.
祝你今晚愉快 卡丝
Have a great night, Cass.
今晚大家果然电力十足啊
Well, we certainly do have the power tonight.
请大家举杯
So, please, let's all raise a glass.
瞧瞧我 拿着一把刀
Look at me holding a knife.
别告诉我女儿啊 她说不定会用这刀刺我
No one tell my daughter. She might try to stab me with it.
嘿 抱歉刚才那样抛下你
Hey. I'm sorry for bunking off on you like that.
没事 - 有件事你一定想不到
That's fine. - You won't believe this,
但我有个小问题 是我的... - 你的信♥用♥卡♥
but I've had a bit of a problem with-- - Your credit card.
对
Yeah.
你一直收到通知
Your notifications kept on popping up.
糟糕
Shitballs.
但是 说实话 别担心 没事的
But, honestly, don't worry about it. It's totally fine.
不...不用你买♥♥单
No. No, you're not paying.
噢 不 我不会买♥♥单 对 乔吉奥让我们
Oh, no, I'm not paying for this. Yeah, Giorgio charged us
付9美元的单价来买♥♥那些坏了的牡蛎
nine bucks an oyster for all those bad oysters,
所以我们要吃霸王餐
so we are skipping the bill.
什么
What?
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表