剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
(摩尔福蝶机 插卡启动)
真好
That's good.
(要想实现)
(你的潜力)
(你必须发掘)
(你的真我)
是我
That's me.
这...
That's...
你好 英俊坏男孩 你在做什么呢
Hello, you handsome, little devil. What are you doing?
(吹口哨者)
“吹口哨者”
"Whistler."
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
天啊 好吧
Wow. Okay.
我还记得这种感觉
I remember that feeling.
怎么回事
What?
(继续吗 )
要怎么操作
How do you? How do you do it?
(摩尔福蝶机 发掘你的人生潜力)
发生了什么
What happened?
你得亲眼看看才明白
You need to see it for yourself.
你们怎么知道操作原理的 - 不知道 我们试了各种办法
How did you know how to do it? - We didn't. We were trying everything.
我以为必须要用作弊代码来解锁
I thought you had to unlock it with a cheat code.
看来这就是代码
Which I guess this was.
但你竟然会弹泰勒明琴
But how did you know how to play the theremin?
不知道 我们花了一段时间
I don't know. I mean, it took us a while.
你之前弹过吗
Have you played it before?
没有吧 -“没有吧”
I don't think so. - You don't think so?
我也不清楚 雅克布帮了我
I don't know. Jacob was helping me.
所以别跟人说是我解锁了摩尔福蝶机
So don't, like, tell everyone that I unlocked the MORPHO.
大家已经认为我是这台机器的专家了
People already somehow think I know everything about this machine.
我不想再解答问题了 - 好吧
I don't need more questions. - Okay.
不如这样好了 我们就说是我弄清楚的
You know what? Why don't we just tell people that I figured it out?
或者说是我 毕竟我真的有参与
Or we could say I did, since I was actually involved.
我知道如何弹泰勒明琴
Well, I know how to play the theremin,
所以说是我更令人信服 等等
so it'll just be more believable if it's me. Wait a second.
我弹过 卡丝说 把琴给我之前 她也弹过
I played it. Cass said that she played it before she gave it to me.
汉娜显然也会弹
Hana knows how to play it, apparently.
而我们三人的一大共同点是什么
And what is the one thing that the three of us have in common?
都有蓝色圆点 - 我们没有共同点
You all have blue dots? - Literally, nothing.
我们都有蓝色圆点
We all have blue dots.
雅克布 你必须弹奏泰勒明琴
Jacob, you need to play the theremin.
好吧 我不确定我真的想要蓝色圆点
Yeah. I don't know if I really want blue dots.
别这样 雅克布 我会亲手帮你把圆点割掉
Come on, Jacob. I will lance them off myself.
来嘛 你到底想不想解开这该死的谜题
Come on. You wanna solve a fucking mystery or not?
没反应
It's not working.
不久前还可以的 - 没反应了
You were doing it a minute ago. - It's not working.
插电了吗 - 这琴不需要插电
Is it plugged in? - It doesn't need to be plugged in.
你对它做了什么
What did you do to it?
嗨 - 这是在做什么
Hey. - What's going on?
哈伯德太太 是你干的吗 - 里面有个迷你版的你吗
Mrs. Hubbard, did you do it? - Was there a little you in there?
我觉得应该换个人试试 - 我没有卡片 所以...
I think somebody else should try it. - I don't have a card. So...
我有卡 但不会随身带
I have a card. I just don't carry it around with me.
我不会随身带卡片 卡正好在我的睡袍里
I don't carry my card around with me. It was in my robe.
你不洗睡袍的吗
Don't you wash your robe?
没有人会洗睡袍 没必要洗睡袍
Nobody washes their robe. It's just a robe.
我很肯定大家都会洗睡袍
Pretty sure everyone washes their robe.
达斯提 我们需要聊聊
Dusty. I need to talk to you.
机器怎么知道我们长什么样的 - 我不知道
How does it know what we look like? - I don't know.
我猜你也没有在滑雪
I'm assuming you weren't skiing as well.
对
No.
不 我的比你更黑暗一点
No, mine was a little darker than yours.
我在迪尔庆 场景看起来和迪尔庆一模一样
So, I'm at Deerfest, okay? And it looks just like Deerfest.
我进入稻草迷宫
So, I go into the hay maze.
我妈在里面 她戴着王冠站在那里
And there's my mom. And she's standing there with her crown on.
然后我走到她面前
And I go up to her,
但没有拥抱她
but instead of hugging her,
而是用刀刺了她
I stab her.
噢 老天
Oh, shit.
用刀刺了好几下
Like, multiple times with a knife.
对不对 那机器上写着“发掘你的真我”
Right? I mean, the thing says, "Discover who you are."
这就是我的真我吗 用刀行凶的人
Like, is that who I am? Like, a stabber?
刺伤母亲的人 一个杀手
A person who stabs their mom? Like, a murderer person?
不...而且你并不是在享受这个过程啊
No. No, and it's not like you were enjoying stabbing her.
我在她的尸体上跳舞
I was dancing on her dead body.
噢 要命
Oh, shit.
我是这么想的 这是一个隐喻
You know what I think? I think it's a metaphor.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
如果你想实现人生潜力
For you to achieve your life potential,
就必须将母亲“切割”出自己的人生
you need to cut your mother out of your life.
这正是你在做的
Which is what you're doing.
但在现实生活中 你是用拥抱来做这件事
But in your real life, you did it with a hug.
那滑雪有什么隐喻
So, what's the metaphor with skiing?
我也还没解开其中真意啊
You know, I'm not sure I've quite deciphered it just yet.
这和惠斯勒有关 对吗 我们上次分开的时候
It's about Whistler, right? The last time we were apart?
这的确像是确认了那点
I mean, it does seem to confirm that.
我觉得 从某个角度来说 我的故事重点也在于独♥立♥生活
I think, in a way, mine's about me standing on my own too.
嘿 等等 那是娜特吗
Hey, wait. Is that Nat?
娜特 嘿
Nat! Hey!
嘿 你们好吗
Hey. What's going on, you guys?
我只是出来跑步
I'm just out for a run.
你跑步穿这身 - 对啊
That's your running outfit? - Yeah.
对 有时 我跑步时
Yeah, sometimes when I run,
喜欢穿前天晚上穿的衣服
I like to just wear the exact same clothes that I was wearing the night before,
以免弄脏另一身衣服
just to not dirty up another pair of clothes, you know?
话说 你们俩一大早在这里做什么呢
Anyway, what are you two doing up so early?
这个嘛 我们没睡觉
Well, we haven't been to bed.
摩尔福蝶机又在运行了
The MORPHO machine, it's working again.
我破解了它
I cracked it.
真的啊 那太棒了 - 是
You did? That's amazing. - Yeah.
我觉得过去24小时有好多新进展
I feel like there have been so many new developments in the last 24 hours.
我们应该找个时间 大家吃顿晚餐 聊聊所有这一切
We all need to, like, get together for dinner and talk about everything.
去乔吉奥吃怎么样
Maybe, I don't know, at Giorgio's?
完全同意 - 能换个地方吗
100%. - Can we go anywhere else?
娜特 你必须试试那机器
Nat, you have to try the machine.
天啊 我会...抱歉 稍等
Oh, my God. I would-- Sorry. Hold on.
嗨 宝贝 你刚醒吗
Hi, sweetie. Hi. Are you just waking up?
什么意思 萨凡娜 不... 我可以说一整夜都在家啊
What do you mean? Savannah. No. No, I've basically been at home all night.
达斯提
Dusty.
如果我们认真想要分开生活一段时间
Look, if we're gonna be serious about taking time apart
来自我探索 以进行...
to self-explore this...
“自探”
self-ploration...
那就得想想怎么告诉翠娜
we have to figure how to tell Trina.
同意
Agreed.
我们应该想一个比“自探”
And we should come up with a term that's less ridiculous
更合理的词汇
than "self-ploration."
我们应该能想到的
I think we can do better.
那就称其为“自探”
So we're calling it a "self-ploration."
也就是“自我”和“探索”的组合
Which is a mix of "self" and "exploration."
听起来像是分居
And that also sounds like separation.
但这不是分居 - 对
But it's not a separation. - No.
对 其实更像是关系版的自我放飞期
No. It's more like a relationship rumspringa.
你在学校学过阿米什文化的吧
You studied the Amish in school, right?
这只是一个短暂的时期 我们都有机会更多地探索自♥由♥
It's a brief period where we both get to explore a little more freedom.
好吧 所以你们要去 大城市嗑可♥卡♥因♥ 找一堆炮♥友♥
Okay. So you guys are going into the city to do coke and fuck a bunch of people?
当然不是 - 不是
Absolutely not. - No.
除非嗑可♥卡♥因♥是我们在关系之外
I mean, unless doing coke is a part of us figuring out who we are
探索自我的一部分 - 对
outside of a relationship. - Right.
对 也许我会去尝尝“恶魔之粉”呢
Yeah, maybe I will try the old devil's chalk.
不行 不能嗑可♥卡♥因♥ - 我应该不会
No, you are not doing coke. - No, I probably won't.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask a question?
是 请问 - 请问
Yes. Please. - Please.
你们昨晚有睡过觉吗 - 什么
Did you guys sleep at all last night? - What?
我...我们决定喝很多咖啡
I-- What we did was, we just decided we're just gonna drink a lot of coffee.
熬夜撑过来
Power right through it.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表