剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
但并不分手 - 对
But together. - Yeah.
我应该没说错 - 对
I'm fairly sure that's right. - Okay.
但六周过去后 无论发生什么 我们都会在一起
But then at the end of the six weeks, whatever happens, we're together.
当然了 不过是六周嘛
Of course we are. It's just six weeks.
我都有超过六周不洗澡的
I've gone longer between baths.
我又不是你妈妈 不会突然之间
It's not like I'm your mom and I'm just gonna,
去欧洲 归期未定那种
like, take off to Europe indefinitely.
现在提这事还真戳心
What a time to bring that up.
但没错 我们六周后会再见面
But, no, we will meet up in six weeks
分享我们对自己的新见解
and share what we have learned about ourselves.
与此同时 我们就...
And in the meantime, we'll--
我们会制定时间表 - 我爱时间表
We'd have schedules. - I love schedules.
好的 我们要安排使用电视和冰箱的时间
Okay, we will have schedules for TVs and the fridge,
我们的闺女翠娜应该先享用
and our daughter Trina should probably go first.
嘿 或者我去买♥♥个自己的冰箱
Hey, maybe I should get my own fridge.
我可以在地下室放个小冰箱
I could get a little mini fridge in the basement.
你住在地下室真的没关系吗
Are you sure you'd be okay with staying in the basement?
我们已经讨论过 你是对的
We talked about it. I think you're right.
如果再找个地方 那要花钱
If we get another place, it'll probably cost money.
你也不介意住地下室 - 我爱地下室
And you don't even mind the basement. - I love the basement.
而我爱你 - 我也爱你
And I love you. - And I love you.
所以我们才要分开生活一段时间
And that's why we're taking this time apart.
要是那该死的机器告诉我们
Wouldn't it just be easier if the fucking machine
该做什么 那多好啊
would tell us what to do?
算是我见过最爱“兜圈子”的魔法器材了
Like, not the most explicit magical device I've ever met.
能不能给条提示什么的
Like, give us a hint already, you know?
而不是就...
Instead of just going...
我稍微加速了 但你懂的
I sped it up a little bit, but you get it.
卡丝 你模仿摩尔福蝶机模仿得真像
Cass, that is a spot-on MORPHO impression.
我有弹过一点泰勒明琴
I played around with the theremin a little bit
在给你之前
before I gave it to you.
基本上 它的声音和摩尔福蝶机一样
And I mean, basically, that's what the MORPHO sounds like.
听起来是像泰勒明琴
It does sound like the theremin.
再高一点 好的 下个音符低一点
A little higher. Okay. And then the next note is a little lower.
好的...就像...
Okay, okay. So like--
噢 该死 - 就差一点 你能行的
Oh, fuck. - That was so close. You got this.
等等 是泰勒明琴...
Wait! It's the theremin! It's the theremin!
要把泰勒明琴放进摩尔福蝶机
You gotta put the theremin inside the MORPHO machine!
闭嘴 抱歉 哈伯德老师
Shut up! Sorry, Mr. Hubbard.
我们做一个尝试 所以请闭嘴
It's just we're trying something here, so please shut up.
好棒 你成功了
Yes! You did it!
我们成功了...
We did it! We did it!
好的...冷静下来...
Okay, okay. Calm down, calm down.
太厉害了
This is amazing.
天啊 真酷
Wow. So cool.
我们正要...因为我们的想法基本一致
And we were just about to-- Because we had basically the same idea.
只是实施的方法略有不同
I mean, mine was a bit more A to C, whereas yours was more A to B.
我的想法具体到将泰勒明琴放进机器里面
And mine involved putting the theremin actually inside the machine.
但两个想法都涉及到泰勒明琴 所以我觉得是合作
But they both involve the theremin, so I think it's a group effort.
合作 - 我觉得它准备好了
Group effort. - I think it's ready.
现在是新的开始界面
It has, like, a new start screen.
有人带了硬币吗 - 我觉得不需要
Does anybody have any quarters? - I don't think you need 'em.
上面写着“插卡启动”
It says, "Insert card to begin."
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit.
(摩尔福蝶机 插卡启动)
(老师或吹口哨者)
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
(纪念理查德J.安诺拜尔)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表