剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
who has a different man in every city.
好的 那我当“汉娜” 一个独自生活 没有朋友的酒吧侍应
Okay and I'll be Hana, a bartender who lives alone and has no friends.
很好 完美 - 好的
Okay, perfect. - All right.
来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 苏珊准备好上赌桌了
Come on, girls, Susan's ready to hit the tables.
那群单身派对女孩们好像要走...
I think that bachelorette party is leaving--
太好了 我们走... - 单身派对
Great. Let's go, let's go. - Bachelorette party?
真迷人啊
How charming!
希望准新娘在即将踏上的 婚姻之旅中称心如意
I wish the bride-to-be well on her marital journey.
但老娘是布莉特 从不让任何男人束缚住我
But I am Britt, and I never let one man tie me down.
好的 嘿 今晚是苏珊之夜
Okay, hey. This is Susan's goddamn night
她准备好了过一过赌瘾
and she's ready to scratch that goddamn itch!
给我500美元的筹码 宝贝
Give me five-hundo in chips, lollipop!
大家好 请进 嗨
Hey, everybody. Come on in. Hi.
欢迎 这是“星空下的夜晚”
Welcome. Welcome to a "Night Under the Stars."
没错 宝贝 天文学之夜 由乔吉奥和达斯提联合主办
That's right, baby. Astronomy Night, by Giorgio and Dusty.
大家激动起来
Let's get hyped, y'all.
我说“恒星” 大家一起说“星系” 恒星
When I say "stars," y'all say "galaxies." Stars!
星系
Galaxies.
好了 能不能冷静点
Okay, can we calm it down a bit?
老爸 好呀 这里布置得很棒嘛
Sup, Dad. This is pretty sick.
是吗 不赖吧
Yeah? Not so bad, right?
不得不说 我很惊讶来了这么多学生
I gotta say, I'm surprised that so many students are coming.
乔吉奥是有说会供应免费披萨 所以...
Giorgio did offer free pizza, so...
老达 你瞧 的确是联办活动吧 来
You see, D? It's a co-pro, let's go.
嗨 萨凡娜 嗨 亲爱的
Hi, Savannah! Hi, honey.
嘿 我为你留了最棒的毯子
Hey, so I reserved the best blanket for you.
就在宇宙中心的下方
It's right under the center of the universe
因为你是我宇宙的中心 - 好的
because you're the center of my universe. - Okay.
但我很激动能学习
I am excited to, like, learn about stuff though.
我不知道你对星星这么感兴趣
I never knew you were so into stars.
噢 是的...
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
这些小投影机还真厉害呢
And it's amazing what these little projectors can do now.
好了 书呆子
Okay, nerd.
随你怎么霸凌我
Bully me all you like.
不 我觉得这很美
No, I think it's beautiful.
而且音乐很有气氛
And this music is such a vibe.
威克斯德老师的大提琴拉得好动情
Ms. Wickstead's really wailing on that cello.
其实 看到你对某样事物 这么富有热忱 挺好的 老爸
You know, it's really nice to see you so passionate about something, Dad.
什么 不...
What? No, no, no.
我对爱丽丝并不是“富有热忱” 只是...
No, I'm not passionate about Alice, I'm just--
我只是请她来这里演奏音乐
I just asked her here to play the music.
我是说天文学
I meant astronomy.
是的... - 对
Right. Right. - Right.
对 我可爱星星了
Yeah. Love me them stars.
天啊 雅克布 快报♥警♥
Oh, my God, Jacob, call the police.
什么 为什么 - 有人偷了你的袜子
What? Why? - Someone stole your socks.
很好笑 吓我一定很满足吧
That's a good joke. Worth terrifying me.
先生 这边有什么情况
What is happening here, sir?
我不知道 只觉得 如今 舒适感是非常关键的
I don't know I just feel like comfort's pretty crucial these days.
我看到你露出这么多脚踝 并不觉得很舒适
Well, I am pretty uncomfortable seeing this much of your ankles.
少来 你明明很喜欢
Come on, you know you love it.
说到不舒服
Also, speaking of uncomfortable,
我爸刚说了一个可能挺吓人的话...
my dad just said something that was potentially quite disturbing--
雅克布 《蝴蝶》怎么样
Jacob! How's Papillon ?
没事 反正我们也没在聊
That's fine. We weren't talking.
崔佛 你好吗
Trev, what's up?
对 很多法语的内容我没看懂
Yeah, no, I'm not totally getting all the French,
但是我看懂的小部分挺...
but the small percentage that I do understand is, like--
启发人心
it's revelatory.
抱歉 崔佛为什么来了
Sorry, why is Trevor here?
稍等 我想不起这段音乐源自哪里了
Wait, I'm just trying to place this piece of music.
是霍尔斯特 - 是霍尔斯特
It's Holst. - It's Holst.
是《行星组曲》的《木星》
It's "Jupiter," from The Planets .
我们在乐队演奏过
We play this in band.
对 算是流行古典
Yeah, it's kind of pop-classical.
好的 我们仍会盖一张毯子吗
Okay, are we still sharing a blanket?
还是说你想和你这位双胞胎兄弟 一起看星空
Or do you wanna gaze at the stars with your twin here?
看真的恒星会更有意义
Well, it would make more sense to look at the actual stars,
尤其今晚是血月之夜
especially since it's a blood moon tonight.
毯子挺大的 我们可以一起坐着看
The blankets are pretty big. Maybe we could all sit together?
大家好
Hello, everybody.
观星伙伴和天文学爱好者们
Fellow stargazers and the sky-curious.
我是哈伯德老师 你们的历史课老师
I am Mr. Hubbard, your history teacher.
但今晚我会带着你们游历星空
But tonight, I will be your tour guide through the night sky.
丽塔 灯打开
Hit the lights, Rita.
天啊
Wow.
其实 我们从恒星获得的大部分光
Actually, most of the light that we get from the stars
都是几百年前出现的
was created hundreds of years ago.
所以当我们抬头看时 看到的是历史
So when we gaze up, we are looking into history.
看起来好假
This looks incredibly fake.
我需要操作这台投影机 所以我请来了
Now, I need to operate this projector, so I have enlisted
出色的鲁本神父
the wonderful Father Reuben
在今晚担任旁白 鲁本神父
to do our narration this evening. Father Reuben.
高明 因为鲁本神父的嗓音 很低沉 听起来像上帝
Smart. Because Father Reuben's voice is so deep, it sounds like God.
这个选角很棒
It's really good casting.
数千年前 当智人第一次抬起头看天空
Thousands of years ago, when Homo sapiens first began to look up,
他们发现上方和下方的世界存在关联
they observed connections between the world above and the world below.
但我们就近说起 我们的家园
But let's start close to home. Our home...
迪尔菲德 - 银河
Deerfield. - ...the Milky Way.
来了
Here we go.
不 噢 糟糕
No. Oh, shit.
哈伯德老师 你做了什么 刚进入佳境
Mr. Hubbard, what did you do? It was just getting good.
我觉得...我很肯定是个输入端问题
I think it's-- Pretty sure it's just an input issue.
又是技术故障 谁觉得意外
Technology has failed us. Quelle surprise.
爸 要帮忙吗 - 不 没事...
Dad, do you need help? - No, we're good. We're goo--
这样好了 我们先暂停 解决一下技术问题
You know what? We're gonna take a pause just while we sort it out.
好的 - 丽塔 你能开灯吗
All right. - Rita, can you get the houselights?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 我们可以去看真的星星
Hey, I think we might go look at the actual stars.
雅克布 我觉得最近很少见到你
Jacob, I feel like I've barely seen you recently.
说句公平的 那不是你想要的吗
To be fair, isn't that kind of what you asked for?
等等 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我不是这么跟他说的
Yeah, I didn't tell him that.
我不需要离开 我不用看血月
I don't need to go. I don't have to see a blood moon.
你不用看血月
You don't have to see a blood moon?
我想看血月
I wanna see a blood moon.
不...你不...血月很烂的 不
No, no. You don't-- Blood moons suck. No.
其实 我要宣布一件事
You know, I have an announcement to make.
谁想吃新鲜出炉的热披萨 - 我想
Who wants fresh hot pizza? - I do.
好的 失陪一下
All right. Excuse me.
我去去就回
I'm just gonna go. I'll be right back.
你要一块吗 好的 - 给我一块吧
You want a slice? Okay. - I'll take one slice.
来嘛 红 让我赢 红色稳赢
Come on, red, give it to me, red, red mama, no drama.
红色
Red.
黑17
Seventeen, black.
该死的 滚 - 天啊 我赢了
Fucking balls nuts! Shit. - Oh, my God, I won!
我赢了
I won.
等等 你赢了 真走运
Wait, you won? That's so lucky.
17 宝贝 是我宝贝女儿翠娜的生日 呜呼
Seventeen, baby! My baby girl Trina's birthday.
翠娜是你女儿 - 对
Trina's your daughter? - Yes.
你有什么意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
宝贝 只因为布莉特是派对辣妹
Just because Britt parties hearty, honey,
不意味着她不能当辣妈
doesn't mean that she can't have her own baby girls.
本辣妈的宝贝女儿可多了 我都数不过来了
I mean, I have so many baby girls, in fact, I can't even keep track.
每个港口都有我的宝贝女儿
I've got a baby girl in every port!
我觉得你的角色要崩了
I feel like you're losing your character.
可能
probably.
嘿 苏珊 你要不要赌红色之外的颜色
Hey, Susan, don't you wanna bet on something other than red?
不 苏珊是有自己一套系统的
Nah, Susan's got a system, okay?
全部钱都押红色
I put all my money on red,
要是输了 那再翻一番 也押在红色
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表