剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
We don't need 'em. Right?
不过是卡片 - 对
They're just cards. - Yeah.
我觉得寇顿可能也拿到了
I think there's a chance Kolton got one.
我不确定
I mean, I don't know,
但他去过摩尔福蝶机曾出现的酒吧
but he went to the bar where the MORPHO was before.
那似乎是他会...
It seems like something he would've...
乱花钱玩的东西
wasted money on.
你从没看过里面
You never looked inside?
(你的人生潜力)
要我打开吗
Do you want me to open it?
听你的
Up to you.
好
Okay.
我个人是不想知道
I don't wanna know, personally.
就算看了 我们也不会知道 对吗
I mean, even if we look, we won't ever know, right?
他的潜力
His potential?
对
Right.
我们应该烧了它吗
So, should we burn it?
不要 我不想烧了它
No, I don't wanna burn it.
不 - 不
No. - No.
好的
Okay.
但要是能烧点什么就好了
It would be nice to burn something, though.
我手中是一袋酸奶油和洋葱味薯片
I hold in my hand a bag of sour cream and onion chips,
寇顿生前的最爱 但你和我觉得非常恶心
which Kolton used to love, but you and I find disgusting.
然而 不知为何
And yet, for some reason,
我们仍没丢掉它
we still haven't thrown them away.
爸 你要不要...
Dad, you wanna...
寇顿 我们永远无法 放下失去你的这个事实
Kolton, we'll never get over losing you.
但是以这么突然 意外的方式失去你
But losing you in such a sudden and unexpected way...
也敦促了我们变得更好
has kicked our asses into high gear.
你让我们都明白了生命的脆弱
You've shown all of us that life is pretty fragile.
在还有机会的时候 要好好地把握
And we better make the most of it while we've got the time.
天啊 老天 好臭
Wow. God, that's putrid.
我没考虑到塑料 - 对 加上过期的酸奶油
I didn't think about the plastic. - Yeah, mixed with the expired sour cream.
我觉得最好还是别吸入这东西
I think it's probably really bad for us to be breathing this in.
还有后味 不
There's an after-smell too. No.
我去找个更好的东西来烧
I'm going to look for something better to burn.
好的 顺便拿个防毒面具来
Okay. Get a gas mask while you're at it.
(改编自M.O.沃尔什的著作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表