剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
that you'll then have to use
上万亿赫兹的电量来烘干它
a thousand gigahertz of electricity to dry,
所以 我就绕着街区快快地跑几圈好了
so, um, I'm just gonna run around the block real quick.
不行 不可以在我家附近裸奔
No, you are not going to run around my neighborhood naked.
好吧 不过要是你担心
Well, if you're, uh, worried
我会撞坏我的小蛋蛋
that I'll knock my nuts together
以后没法有孩子 那大可不必
and render myself sterile, don't.
这对宝贝已经完成他们的使命了
These boys have already done their job.
快擦干
Dry off.
能看见你干干净净的真是太好了
It is so nice to see you clean.
没办法 很明显 我原始的体味
Well, apparently, my nature scent
让丽贝卡想吐 所以
was making Rebecca throw up, so...
这么说你要去找她谈谈
So you're talking to her.
我是有这个打算
I'm planning on it.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
这是什么
What's that?
我要送你一幢房♥子
It's a house.
玛琳的房♥子
It's Marlene's house.
她交给了我 现在我把它给你
She gave it to me. I'm giving it to you.
哦 不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我才不要改变自己的性格和生活方式
I'm not going to change my whole life and personality
像你那样为了孩子改变一切
like you did just 'cause I'm having a kid.
我敢说你有了孩子之后
I dare you to have a kid
绝不会还像现在一样了
and stay the same person you are now.
你越这么说 我越不会要这房♥子
Daring me just lowered your chances that I'll take it.
-那算了 -别
- Fine. - No.
我就是考虑一下
I am just going to think about it.
这个疗法♥会♥彻底治好我的癌症
So this treatment could knock it out completely.
我觉得会
I think it will.
我的直觉告诉我会
My gut instinct is that it will.
所以我会在医院待五天 完成第一个疗程
So I'll, I'll be in the hospital for five days this round.
你知道吗 其实我还有点期待呢
And, you know, I'm kind of looking forward to it.
我是说 躺在床上读杂♥志♥
I mean, lying in bed reading magazines.
我什么时候享过这种福
When do I get to do that?
所以我们需要 你知道
So we just gotta, you know,
需要你像个男子汉 还有别把房♥子烧了
we've gotta man up and not burn the house down
你妈妈出院后 多帮帮她
and help mom out when she gets home.
-没问题 -因为我
- Okay. - 'Cause I'm...
我到时看起来会有点奇怪
I'm gonna look a little weird.
而且也没法立刻恢复体力
And I'm not gonna have all my strength back right away.
所以
So...
你有什么问题
Do you have any questions?
或是什么感觉
Or any feelings...
想要一吐为快吗
At all you might wanna pour out?
我只希望你会好起来
I just hope you're gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
妈 我能去米雅家吗
Mom, can I go over to Mia's?
-当然 -太好了
- Sure. - Yes.
等等
Oh, here.
把这花给她带去
You take her these.
好吧
Okey-dokey.
能给我二十块吗
Um, 20 bucks?
-不行 -没门儿
- No. - No.
好吧 别激动
Okay, geez, fine.
似乎 新生代没有泪点啊
Guess crying skips a generation.
你准备好了吗
You ready to go?
-保罗 -你好
- Paul. - Hey.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
还好吧 我觉得
Good. I guess.
他们在为她做术前准备 所以我觉得我
They're just prepping her, so I thought I'd,
我该给她留点隐私 你懂吗
I'd give her a little privacy, you know?
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you a question? - Yeah.
那个叫安娜贝尔的护士
There's this nurse Annabelle,
在对我自我介绍时说
who introduced herself to me,
会由她来做这个白间素治疗
said she's gonna be doing the interlochen.
是白介素
Uh, interleukin.
她做自我介绍时
When she introduced herself to me,
把笔掉了
she dropped her pen,
她要弯腰捡起来的时候
and then when she bent down to pick it up,
又一脚踩了上去
she stepped on it.
我只是想知道 我们能放心
And I'm just wondering, are we sure that we want,
让一个笨手笨脚的护士做这个治疗吗
you know, nurse slippery fingers to be doing this?
安娜贝尔是个好护士
Annabelle's a great nurse.
我都放心让她给我扎针
I'd let her stick me with a needle any day.
听着 保罗
Look, Paul.
我不是说你不用担心 好吗
I'm not gonna tell you not to worry, all right?
但是她会得到最好的照顾
But she's got top-notch care.
而且我每天都会在这儿
And I'm gonna be here every day.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
还有 我知道我曾对你很无礼
And, um, I know I've given you a hard time
但是我也知道 你对她帮助很多
but, uh, I know you've been really important to her.
在我看来 我们现在有两种选择
The way I see it, we have two options here.
要么你把孩子生下来
Either you can have this baby
然后扔在消防局的台阶上
and leave it on the steps of the firehouse
好让更合适的人来抚养他
for someone more qualified to raise it,
要么
or...
我和你一起把他拉扯大
I can help you fuck it up.
但是你别想自己一个人抚养
But you're not going to raise this baby by yourself
一个人胡乱拉扯大
and fuck it up alone.
如果我们要把孩子胡乱拉扯大
If we're going to fuck it up,
那也必须一起
we're going to fuck it up together.
这就是我要说的
So that's where I'm at.
对了 还有
Oh, and, uh,
我现在有房♥子了
I have a house now.
那么 你有什么要说的吗
So... What do you have to say about that?
你真好闻
You smell good.
闭上眼睛 全身放松
Just close your eyes and relax.
Sia《Lullaby》
美好心愿 星空高挂
∮ Send a wish upon a star ∮
抉择已定 浪迹天涯
∮ Do the work and you'll go far ∮
美好心愿 星空高挂
∮ Send a wish upon a star ∮
路途已定 不日抵达
∮ Make a map and there you are ∮
美好心愿 浪头高悬
∮ Send a hope upon a wave ∮
垂死之躯 殷切之愿
∮ A dying wish before the grave ∮
美好心愿 浪头高悬
∮ Send a hope upon a wave ∮
我走后再打开
往事未了 梦绕魂牵
∮ For all the souls you failed to save ∮
你曾矗立山巅
∮ And you stood tall ∮
却将坠落深渊
∮ Now you will fall ∮
就算前路艰险
∮ Don't break the spell ∮
不忘努力生活的执念
∮ Of a life spent trying to do well ∮
你曾矗立山巅
∮ And you stood tall ∮
却将坠落深渊
∮ Now you will fall ∮
就算前路艰险
∮ Don't break the spell ∮
不忘努力生活的执念
∮ Of a life spent trying to do well ∮
把疑问抛向风中
∮ Send a question in the wind ∮
千头万绪 何去何从
∮ It's hard to know where to begin ∮
就把疑问抛向风中
∮ So send a question in the wind ∮
把答案交给朋友
∮ And give an answer to a friend ∮
将过去溶于笔墨
∮ Place your past into a book ∮
写下一生的收获
∮ Put in everything you ever took ∮
将过去记入书册
∮ Place your past into a book ∮
30岁生日快乐 亚当
18岁
让纸页焚于烈火
∮ Burn the pages let them cook ∮
你曾矗立山巅
∮ And you stood tall ∮
亲爱的
亚当
19岁生日快乐
爱你的妈妈
却将坠落深渊
∮ Now you will fall ∮
就算前路艰险
∮ Don't break the spell ∮
给亚当
26岁生日快乐
爱你的妈妈
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表