剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我把特制剪刀取来了
I got my special snippers.
这真是个惊喜
This is a nice surprise.
亚当最近怎么样
How's Adam doing?
他啊 他很好
Oh, he's... he's fine.
你知道吗 他彻底康复了
You know, he's made a full recovery
我希望他的轻微脑震荡
and I'm hoping that his mild concussion
能让他做数学题时脑子灵光一点
will result in improved math skills.
你的心率真快
Your heart rate's really high.
可能是因为我刚做了咖啡灌肠
It's probably because I did a coffee enema.
你做了什么
You did a what?
我的精力从未如此充沛
I have never had so much energy.
太奇妙了
It is -- it's amazing.
我从前对替代疗法抱有偏见
You know, I used to think that the alternative world
认为那都是异想天开
was just full of crystals and crazies,
但你知道吗 我上网查了查 不得不承认
but, you know, I went online and I've got to say,
许多偏方都疗效显著
a lot of this stuff makes sense.
你听说过用蜂蜇疗法治疗癌症吗
Have you heard of a bee sting treatment for cancer?
听说过
Heard of it.
对 有一个加拿大医生就采取这种疗法
Yeah, there's this doctor in Canada who does it
用大量的蜜蜂叮咬病人
and you get stung by a lot of bees
让他们的免疫系统受到强烈刺♥激♥
and it throws your immune system into overdrive
然后其中一个病人
and there's this one guy,
就是这个病人 你瞧
this one guy, look.
他就自然痊愈了
He was cured spontaneously.
我是说 这太惊人了
I mean, that's amazing.
我刚才在考虑
And I was thinking...
你知道吗 也许我该立马跑去加拿大
You know, maybe I should just go visit Canada.
况且也不远
I mean, it's so close.
你不是真的想这么做 对吗
You're not seriously thinking about doing this, are you?
什么 你想让我就这么病下去吗
What? Are you trying to keep me sick?
该病患者会杜撰或制♥造♥病情以取得注意
你有明肖森氏综合征吗
Do you have Munchausen by proxy?
听着 我并不完全否定替代疗法
Look, I don't dismiss the alternative world completely.
针灸法 生物反馈 冥想法
All right, acupuncture, biofeedback, meditation...
我的很多病人都把这些疗法
A lot of my patients use them as supplements
作为对西医疗程的辅助
to what they're doing with Western medicine.
仅仅作为辅助 但并不指望根治吗
To supplement, but not to cure.
只求个心理安慰
To make themselves feel better.
我说
Boy,
你可真是个泼冷水专家
you really know how to suck the caffeine out of a girl.
顺带说一句
Oh, and by the way,
我听从你的建议 向保罗坦白了
I took your advice and told Paul.
他有什么反应
How'd he take it?
他把自己头发剃了
He cut his hair.
我的天 咖♥啡♥因♥让我好兴奋
God! That's a lot of caffeine.
也许我该小跑回家
Maybe I should go jog home.
老爸
Hey, dad.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
-球赛踢得如何 -很好
- How's the soccer game, man? - Good.
你的头发怎么了
What did you do to your head?
这是我的夏季新发型
That's my summer cut.
你 你不喜欢这个造型吗
You -- you don't like my summer cut?
你也该剪剪头了
You need a trim.
我想我得喝口水
Actually, I need a water.
你要喝点吗
You want a water?
-不用 我不渴 -不渴吗
- No, I'm good. - You good?
对
Yeah.
乔什和他老爸
Hey, um, Josh and his dad
为了钓鱼在格尔湖租了一套房♥子
rented this house on Gull Lake to go fishing.
据说棒极了
They said it was awesome.
他们钓到了一条十多斤的鼓眼鱼
They caught, like, this 15-pound walleye.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我们也应该这么做 老爸
You know, we should do that, dad.
只带爷们 只有咱俩
Just the boys. Just us.
妈妈就只会说 "我们来照张相吧"
With mom, it'd be all, "Let's pose for pictures."
"我们来..."
Yeah, "Let's, uh,
"来吃一顿营养晚餐吧"
"Let's eat nutritious meals for dinner,
-"因为我们没法..." -不
- because we can't have..." - No.
不
No.
我们去哪都不能丢下你老妈
If we go somewhere, your mother comes with us.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
从今往后 做什么都要全家一起
Whatever we do from now on, we do as a family.
为什么啊
But why?
因为
Because...
你妈妈手里有野营菜谱
Your mother has camping recipes
她很想做给我们吃
that she really is eager for us to try.
就是这样
That's why.
爸 你没问题吧
Dad, what the hell is wrong with you?
伙计 快下车
Get out of the car, buddy.
-什么 -快下车
- What? - Get out of the car.
-我得回去工作了 -我得去换鞋钉啊
- I got to go back to work. - I have to get new cleats.
我得回去拿点东西
I left something at work.
你得自己走去了 伙计
So you're gonna have to walk, pal.
-开什么玩笑 -就这样
- Are you serious? - Okay?
商场离这里足有八条街
Dad, the mall's, like, eight blocks from here.
现在可是夏天
Look, it's the summertime.
锻炼一下对身体好
Get a little exercise. It's good for you.
抱歉 我的错
I'm sorry, pal. My bad.
-你怎么了 老爸 -快走吧
- Seriously, dad? - Off you go.
我得抓紧回公♥司♥
I've got to get out of here.
不好意思
Sorry.
我有个礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你有没有把它藏在袍子里
Is it, uh, hidden somewhere inside that robe?
我来找一找
Can I look for it?
我有话要说
I have something to tell you.
我得到公♥司♥许可被分配到
I spoke to my company and they're changing
明尼阿波利斯市销♥售♥区
my sales region to Minneapolis.
我要搬过来啦
I'm moving here.
为什么啊
Why?
好吧
Okay.
你这反应可出乎我的意料
Not the reaction I was expecting.
天啊 太抱歉了
Oh, I'm sorry.
真棒
Cool.
为什么
Why?
我
Well, I, um...
我喜欢这里
I... I like the area
现在 我觉得我可以换种生活了
and I've been feeling ready for a change lately...
而且你在这里
and you're here.
目前是这样 但
For now, but, you know,
我随时可能跳上火车
I could hop a train at any second
或是像河流一样四处漂流
or flow like the river down south or wherever.
你怎么反应这么奇怪
Why are you getting all weird?
我还以为你会很高兴
I thought you'd be excited.
你送我的杯子写着
You got me a mug that says,
"欢迎来到明尼苏达州"
"Welcome to Minnesota."
难道这不是希望我搬来吗
What was I supposed to infer from that?
那是垃圾箱里扒来的
I found that mug in the dumpster.
你应该能想到
You're supposed to infer from that
扔掉这杯子的那家伙
that the person who threw that mug away
不怎么喜欢这里
didn't love it here.
所以你哪根筋抽了要搬过来
So why the hell should you move?
我他妈的没想管你要承诺
I'm not asking you for a fucking ring.
我只是想住得近些
I just thought that I would be closer
便于继续我们的这段关系
so we could keep doing what we've been doing
任其自♥由♥发展
and see where it goes.
听着 我不想对你无礼
Look, I don't want to be rude,
我就是想告诉你 别为我搬过来
but I'm just telling you, don't move here for me.
妈的 你真♥他♥妈♥贱逼一个啊
God, you are such a cunt!
说什么呢
What?
你伤透了我的心
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表