剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
三百
$300.
抱歉 可我们不...
I'm sorry, but I can't...
她开玩笑呢
She's joking.
你是开玩笑吧
You... you're joking, right?
不算是
Not so much.
要是龙虾买♥♥不着
If I can't have my lobster,
那我只好靠饮酒忘情了
then I will drink to forget him.
保持斟满此杯
If you keep this glass full,
我就给你五十美元
I will give you $50.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这是给你修刘海的
This is to get your bangs fixed.
老天 凯西 你带那么多现金干嘛
Jesus, Cathy, what are you doing with all that cash?
没想好
I don't know.
不过我有的是时间
But the day is young.
该死
Ugh, damn it.
卖♥♥♥车♥的说一样 我就买♥♥一样
Everything the salesman offered, I bought.
加热坐椅 买♥♥
You know, heated seats... sure.
导航系统 买♥♥
Navigation system... you bet.
涡轮压缩机
Turbo compressor...
我根本不知道那是啥
I don't even know what the hell that is,
干嘛不买♥♥
but why not?
你哼什么
What's the "hmm"?
我在想
I was just thinking.
绝症病人像这样冲动行事
Um, it's common for people with terminal illness
也很常见
to do impulsive things.
我听说有的病人
Like, I've heard of patients
去非洲追寻大猩猩
going gorilla trekking in Africa
或是乘飞船遨游太空
or flying on a suborbital space flight
又或是去潘普洛纳奔牛
or running with the bulls in Pamplona.
老天
Jesus.
将死之人创意无穷啊
Dying people have great ideas.
拜托 奔牛节就算了吧
Please don't go running with the bulls.
好吧 至少先用小型动物练练
All right, you know, start with something smaller,
比如鸡
like chickens.
你真好玩
You're funny.
为什么买♥♥敞篷车
So why a convertible?
阿曼达·蒙哥马利
Amanda Montgomery.
谁
Who?
原来高中一个女生
This girl in high school.
传说中的完美女孩
She was one of those perfect girls.
她开一辆樱桃红的敞篷车
She drove a cherry-red convertible.
每天早晨当她把车停好
Every morning when she'd pull into the parking lot,
脚踩恨天高走来
wearing these impossibly hard to walk in clogs,
什么流言蜚语都苍白无力
everything about her seemed effortless.
她活得太有范儿了 你知道吗
She had life by the balls, you know?
她深知这世界任她予取予求
She knew she was gonna get whatever she wanted.
我买♥♥这车是想知道
And I bought that car 'cause I wanted to know
活成她那样是个什么感觉
what it would feel like to be her,
无限可能的世界是怎样一番光景
to know that anything was possible.
我要再来点馅饼
I want more pie.
刘海妹去哪儿了
Where's bangy?
惨了 约会要迟到了
Oh, shit, I'm late for an appointment.
你是医生啊
Well, you're a doctor.
医生不是一直迟到的吗
Aren't you always late for appointments?
不是 我去见房♥产经纪
No, I'm meeting a realtor.
你在找房♥子吗
You're going house hunting?
对
Yeah.
我爱死看♥房♥♥了
I love house hunting.
有种偷♥窥♥的快♥感♥
I mean, it's so... it's so voyeuristic.
-带我去吧 -我不
- Take me with you. - I don't...
我付你八百大洋
Look, I will pay you $800.
你别这样行不行
All right, stop doing that.
怎么 你免费带我去吗
So you'll take me for free?
-对 -好耶
- Yes. - Yeah!
不过只是为了看着你
But just mostly so I can keep an eye on you.
给 你开我的新车
Well, then here, you drive my new car.
我去嘘嘘 你把车开出来
Just pull it around while I pee.
拿尿样最后一次机会喽
Last chance for a urine sample.
搞什么 凯西 你疯...
What? Are you... Cathy!
开车
Just go!
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
回来
Hey, get back here!
老兄 酷毙了
Dude, this is so cool.
我刚在网上看到
I read online about this lady
一个女人牙齿感染
who had an infected tooth and a handgun,
然后用枪把牙打出来了
and she shot it out.
想听点真格的不 我见过一伙计嗑嗨了
You want cool? I once saw a guy amping on meth
自断脚趾了
cut off his toes
因为他觉得那玩意在啃他脚
'cause he thought they were eating his feet.
-真行 -是啊
- Oh, dude. - Yeah.
顺便说 小子 别嗑药
Oh, P.S., buddy, don't do drugs.
用钳子小心点
Go easy with those pliers, though.
别把我一口皓齿都毁了
I don't want you fucking up my enamel.
-不是吧 -当然
- Seriously? - Yeah.
微笑是我的泡妞必杀
This smile gets me a lot of tail.
由于老妈收缴了我的游戏机
Since my mom took away my video game,
这算是这一整天最好玩的事了
this is the most fun I've had all day.
好了 专心点
All right, focus.
抱歉
Sorry.
-妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的 -抱歉
- Motherfucking cocksucker! - I'm sorry.
拜托 冷静点
Calm down, please.
拜托 没事的
Please, it's okay.
我♥操♥你妈 个二♥逼♥小子
Son of a cunt! Fucking ass-licker!
你♥他♥妈♥就不干好事
You just made it fucking worse.
当初还是我求你父母别给你割包皮
Oh, I begged your parents not to have you circumcised.
早知道我亲自操刀了
Now I wish I'd done it myself.
我滴个苍天
Oh, god damn!
老天 这都能拍《乱世佳人》了
Jesus, can Scarlett O'hara come out and play?
好吧 是有点儿大了
All right, it's a little big,
可我也不会一辈子单身啊
but I'm not gonna be single forever.
而且据我预测 十年之内
And by my projections, I'm hoping to double the size
我的诊所规模将会翻倍
of my practice in the next ten years.
癌症筑起的豪♥宅♥啊
Ah, the house that cancer built.
你的专属黑色城♥堡♥
Your own little mela-homa.
真伤人
That's terrible.
谢谢
Thank you.
缪尔医生 幸会幸会
Ah, Dr. Mauer, it's good to see you.
车真漂亮
Oh, what a beautiful car.
是我的
That's mine.
崭新的哦
It's... it's new.
而且
It's, uh...
是敞篷车 很明显
It's a convertible, obviously.
-薇薇安 这位是 -阿曼达
- Vivian, this is... - Amanda.
阿曼达·蒙哥马利
Amanda Montgomery.
幸会 阿曼达 多么美好
Nice to meet you, Amanda. This is great.
夫妻俩能一起来看♥房♥♥
It's always better when a couple
总是再好不过的
can tour a house together.
-不 我们不 -不太喜欢草坪
- Oh, no, we're not... - Crazy about the lawn.
但我们有个技艺卓绝的庭院设计师
But we have a landscaper who can work miracles.
来吗
Shall we?
我是年轻医生的女友了
I'm a young doctor's girlfriend.
这幢房♥子可以追溯到世纪之交
The house dates back to the turn of the century.
于2009年翻修一新
It was completely remodeled in 2009...
390平♥米♥
4,200 square feet,
五个卧室
five bedrooms,
虽说此事与我无关
and not that it's any of my business,
不过但愿你们有要孩子的打算
but I hope you two are planning on children.
我想会有几个孩子的
Oh, I think we could have some kids.
地下室有一个游戏房♥
There's a game room in the basement,
一个酒窖
a wine cellar.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表