剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, my God! Is that a canned ham?
不错
Mm-hmm.
今天刚生产的
Made fresh today.
难以置信 我在垃圾箱里捡东西吃
Ha! I can't believe I dumpster dove.
我是个拾荒者
I'm a dumpster diver.
我不敢相信自己在吃垃圾
I can't believe I'm eating trash.
诡异到家了
It's totally weird.
胡萝卜递我 谢谢
Pass the carrots, please.
他们为啥要扔掉一整盒"小黛比"食物呢
Now, why would they throw out a whole box of little Debbies?
包装缺损 豌豆递我
The box was dented. Pass the peas.
你知道是妈妈让我爱上这个的吗
You know mom turned me on to these?
这是她的最爱
These were her favorites.
那是在爸爸告诉她吃了会发胖之前
At least till dad told her they were making her fat.
那个混♥蛋♥想尽方法让我们
That jerk made sure none of us was happy
没一个人过上好日子
long enough to enjoy anything.
我挺开心的
I was happy.
你绞尽脑汁讨好他
How could you possibly be happy
怎么可能开心
bending over backward trying to please him?
你知道谁能取悦老爸吗 莎伦
You know who managed to please dad? Sharon.
他还真有胆 和那女人鬼混
Pretty ballsy of him to fuck around with her
当时妈妈还在住院呢
while mom was laid up in the hospital.
那得是多禽兽啊
Who does that?
哪个男人拥有真爱 还在外面偷♥情♥
Who cheats when you already have somebody who loves you?
是那样吗
Is that it?
我们不确定他是不是有外遇
We don't know he had an affair.
可不是嘛 也许老爸就是个大情圣
Oh, sure, maybe dad was such a fucking romantic
老妈死后三个月 他就再次坠入爱河结了婚
that he fell in love and got married three months after mom died.
-真是说得过去 -那是二十五年前
- That's totally reasonable. - It was 25 years ago.
老爸需要人安慰 莎伦恰好在他身边
Dad needed someone. Sharon was there.
你和老妈 你俩任凭他摆布
You and mom, you both just let him shut you down.
多年来 她一直想去新奥尔良转转
For years, she wanted to visit New Orleans.
他不肯花那笔钱
He wouldn't spend the money.
他娶了莎伦
He married Sharon,
就带她去那儿度蜜月
took her there on their honeymoon.
莎伦有免费住宿券
Sharon had hotel vouchers.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me...
企图调和你们之间的关系
For trying to make peace between you and him?
你恨我吗
Do you hate me
企图给你这个冥顽不灵的家伙讲道理
for trying to get your head out of your ass?
你电♥话♥还真不少
Man, you get a lot of calls.
蓝尼
身在此处 心系于你
减速
Slow down!
小鬼 你死了吗
Hey, kid, are you dead?
苍天啊 大地啊 你妈在哪儿呢
Jesus h. Christ! Where's your mother?
我没事 我没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我爸在家 一切都好
My dad's here. Everything's fine.
啥事儿没有
Everything is cool.
肖恩
Sean!
他看到我屁♥股♥了
He saw my ass.
蓝尼
真希望此时 与你融为一体
我想告诉你 长草地
Just so you know, tall grass...
可不适合女人蹲在里面
not ideal for a squatting woman.
蓝尼是谁
Who's Lenny?
惨了
Oh, crap.
这他妈怎么回事 凯西
What the hell is this, Cathy?
你在和这个男的鬼混吗
Are you fucking this guy?
你背着保罗偷♥情♥吗
You fucking around on Paul?
对 是的 正是
Yes. Yes, I am.
没错
Yes.
上帝啊 凯西 你真不可理喻
Jesus, Cathy, you're unbelievable.
多年来我一直保护着你 怕你被混♥蛋♥老公欺负
Here I am defending you against your jerkwad husband for years,
然而 一直以来你♥他♥妈♥的在搞外遇
and... and the whole time you're having a fucking affair?
不是一直 而且这也没那么简单
Not the whole time, and it's not as simple as that.
就没有人他妈的说实话吗
Can't anybody tell the fucking truth?
你♥他♥妈♥的是个骗子 懦夫
You're a fucking liar and a fucking coward.
你和老爸如出一辙
And you're just like dad.
还以为我是乖宝宝吗
Still think I'm a goody two-shoes?
还以为我不可以野性疯狂吗
Still think I can't be wild and crazy?
对 事情就是你认为的那样 肖恩
Well, this is what it looks like, Sean.
我的乖巧温顺到此为止
My caution is officially thrown to the wind.
滚你的 凯西
Fuck you, Cathy.
Buddy乐队《Say a lot》
-你要去哪 -拿我的时间囊
- Where are you going? - I'm getting my time capsule.
开什么玩笑 你不打算进屋吗
Are you kidding me? You're not gonna come in?
老爸
Dad!
多谢你的姜汁汽水
Thanks for the ginger ale.
还有 很抱歉我吐在你地毯上了
And...I'm sorry I puked it up on your rug.
你和你♥爸♥还真是出奇地像
The resemblance between you and your father is uncanny.
回房♥去美美睡上一觉
Go to your room and get a good night's sleep.
但是明早起来第一件事
But first thing you're doing in the morning
就是把这乱摊子收拾好
is clean this crap up.
我知道
I know.
醒醒 你个醉鬼
Wake up, you big lush!
我不管你是住在这儿还是月球上
I don't care if you're living here or on the moon.
当爸爸就得全身心投入
Being a father's not a part-time job.
你不能想一出是一出
You can't quit every time you feel like tying one on.
你儿子病了 这地方闻起来像臭水沟
Your kid's sick, and this place smells like raw sewage.
都处理好
Take care of it.
我很想给你弄点吃的
I'd offer you something to eat,
但是莎伦出去打桥牌了
but Sharon's out at her bridge game.
没关系的 爸
Oh, that's okay, dad.
我们能把电视关一小会儿吗
Can we turn the TV off for a little bit?
我只是 我想叙叙旧
I just... I wanted to catch up...
亲爱的 那是场大♥比♥赛
Aw, honey, it's a big game.
你的身体什么样
How are you doing health-wise?
还在吃降血脂的药吗
You still taking your lipitor?
-天天早上吃 -膝盖怎么样
- Every morning. - And how's that knee?
把那家伙赶出场去
Get that guy out of there!
老爸
Daddy...
保罗和我分居了
Paul and I are separated.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你得处理好
You gotta work that out.
依我看 你找不到比保罗更好的了
I really don't see you doing much better than Paul.
你说什么
Excuse me?
小甜心 你得现实点 就这样
Sweet pea, you have to be realistic, that's all.
你是个四十四岁的黄脸婆 没啥好选的了
You're a 44-year-old woman. Your options are not great.
四十二岁
42.
还有 谁说我不会有所作为啊
And... and who knows what I can achieve?
你想让我说什么 亲爱的
What do you want me to say, honey?
你来我这 告诉我你离婚了
You come here, tell me you're divorced...
不 分居 还不是正式的
No, separated. And not even officially.
如果你想有所作为 你最好开始筹划
If you want to achieve things, you better start planning
为晚年考虑
for your old age.
我会努力铭记在心的
I'll try and keep that in mind.
像我说的 现实点吧 就这样
Like I say, just be realistic, that's all.
我还以为这次会有所不同
I thought this would go differently.
你应该降低期望
Well, you should lower your expectations.
我只想好好谈谈
All I expected was a conversation.
这可能是我最后一次见你了
This could be the last time I see you.
嘿 别乱说
Hey...Easy.
我没那么老
I'm not that old.
并非一切都是以你为中心 爸
It's not always about you, dad.
我们老远开车过来看你
We drove a long way to visit you.
你们现在到了 想要什么啊 欢迎派对吗
Well, you're here now. What do you want, a party?
不 我只想看到一些你乐于见我的表示
No, all I want is some indication that you are happy to see me.
还有如果我走了 你会很伤心
And that you'd be sad if I were gone.
凯西 你能回来我真的很开心
Cathy, I'm really happy you're here.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
要是我真的期望过高又怎样
So what if I had high expectations?
又怎样
So what?
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表