剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the big C...
-你丈夫怎么想 -我还没告诉他呢
- How's your husband feel? - I haven't told him yet.
找人聊聊吧 凯西
Tell someone, Cathy.
凯西 我是缪尔医生
Hi, Cathy, it's Dr. Mauer.
他是谁
Who's that?
我一直想 告诉你件事
I've been meaning to...talk to you about something.
这就是你所谓的乐趣吗
This is what you mean by fun?
跟医生享受点私通的乐趣
A little doctor fun on the side?
就是他害我寄宿我姐沙发的吗
Is that why I'm sleeping on my sister's couch?
你♥爸♥不在这住的原因是
your dad isn't living here
老娘的耐心只够养一个孩子 而我选择了你
because I only wanted to raise one kid and I chose you.
以后 铁的纪律 血的教训
And from now on, I'm going to raise you so hard,
让你晕头转向
your head's gonna spin.
你每减轻一磅 我就给你一百块
I'll pay you a 100 bucks for every pound you lose.
你没有得到批准动工的许可
You don't have permits for this job.
你有邻居投诉了
One of your neighbors complained.
哪个混♥蛋♥
Which one?
你就像痔疮一样烦人
You're a pain in the ass.
看来某人是无福享用老娘的泳池了
Well, guess who's not going to swim in my pool.
我想当弄洒果汁鸡尾酒的人
I want to be the one to spill the fruit punch.
但你不是那种人啊
But you're not the "spilling the fruit punch" type.
我打算周五在后院烧掉我的沙发
Oh, I'm gonna burn my couch in the backyard on Friday.
开始回复你怪里怪气的本性了 姐
Starting to get your weird back, sis.
超出你的想象哦
You have no idea.
你死都不愿乖乖捡起衣服 是吧
You're never gonna pick them up, are you?
从你学会自己穿衣服的那天开始
I've been asking you to hang up your clothes
我就叫你把衣服挂起来
since you could dress yourself,
但你就是不听
but you never do.
结果成了
So eventually,
我直接帮你捡 还省得废话
I pick them up because it's easier.
我现在觉得很内疚
But now I feel guilty
我这样娇惯你 把你变成个废柴
that by allowing you to be a slob
这对你有害无益
has done you a disservice.
我要睡觉
I'm trying to sleep.
更糟的是
And what's worse,
这样还会给你未来老婆添麻烦
I've done a disservice to your future wife.
你又在扯什么鬼话
What are you talking about?
我是一个老师 却教不会自己儿子
I'm a teacher who can't teach my son the importance...
基本的整洁和礼貌有多重要
of basic neatness and courtesy.
简直是贻笑大方 对吧
It's almost funny, isn't it?
哪有
Not really.
干嘛呢
What?
妈 你在搞什么鬼
Mom, what are you doing?
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
妈
Mom!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在烧沙发
I'm burning the couch.
我一直很讨厌这个沙发 现在终于没了
I've always hated it, and now it's gone.
还好我明天就去参加足球夏令营了
Thank god I'm going to the soccer camp tomorrow,
不用对着你这疯婆子
'cause you're crazy.
帮帮忙 千万别来恳亲会
Do me a favor and skip parents' weekend.
你想不想晚点陪我去找肖恩舅舅
Hey, you want to track uncle Sean down with me later,
没准我们可以
and maybe we could...
我爱你 亚当
I love you, Adam!
你到底在烧什么鬼呀
What the hell are you burning?
我这都烟灰泡咖啡了
I got ashes floating in my coffee cup
嘴里也一股烟味
and my tongue tastes like a Marlboro.
很快就没了 玛琳
It'll be out in a minute, Marlene.
你没有许可证
You can't just burn a fire
是不能在住♥宅♥区里焚烧物品的
in a residential neighborhood without a permit.
那你干嘛不报♥警♥抓我呀
Why don't you just call the cops on me
就像上次我挖泳池时你举发我一样
like you did when I tried to make this my pool?
我得等三个月 拿到许可证才能开工
Now I get to wait three months for those permits.
圣诞节时应该就能搞定了
Should be done by Christmas, though,
到时我的泳池就成滑冰场了
which will make my pool more of an ice rink.
你何不到时候来滑滑冰呢
Why don't you come on by for a skate?
你就是想看我摔了骨折 是吧
You'd like me to break my hip, wouldn't you?
要进来喝杯咖啡吗 玛琳
You want to come in for some coffee, Marlene?
我泡一壶新的给你
I'll make a fresh pot.
不用了
No.
应该说 不用了 谢谢你 凯西
No, thank you, Cathy.
你还胖了一斤多 安德莉亚
You gained two pounds, Andrea.
我♥操♥
Fuck that.
我已经节食一个礼拜了
I've been starving myself all week.
不许说"操" 也不要饿着自己
Don't say "fuck" and don't starve yourself.
节食是没有好下场的
That always backfires.
暴饮暴食也没好下场啊
So does binge eating.
可是至少我睡觉的时候
But then at least I get to fall asleep
嘴里还留有糖霜的味道
with the taste of frosting in my mouth.
你有做运动吗
Do you do any exercise?
家常便饭啊
All the time.
我正在为三项全能比赛做特训呢
I'm training for a triathlon right now.
这是我的跑鞋
These are my running shoes.
研究发现
Well, research shows
走路也有跟慢跑一样的减肥效果
that you get just as much out of walking as jogging.
你所说的"研究" 是指《魅力》杂♥志♥吧
By research, do you mean Glamour magazine,
我也看过那篇文章
because I read that article too.
多走路就对了
Just walk.
绕着一定路线走 或是在街上走
Walk around the track or up and down the street
或是原地踏步 反正多走路就是了
or in place, but just walk.
为了你那减肥奖金 我可以走走
For 100 bucks a pound, I'll do it,
不过我估计今年也是跟比基尼无缘了
but I'm pretty sure another bikini season will pass me by.
比基尼是美丽的 而现实是残酷的
Heh! Bikinis are cruel to almost everyone.
所以赤♥裸♥南茜才干脆什么都不♥穿♥吧
I guess that's why Naked Nancy lets it all hang out.
谁是赤♥裸♥南茜啊
Who's Naked Nancy?
你没去过楼顶吗
You've never been to the roof?
阿德尔曼先生
Mr. Adelman!
对不起
Sorry.
把裤子穿上
Put that away.
只是上来检查空调而已
Just checking the AC.
我大概还能活多久啊
So what kind of timeframe are we talking about?
-说不准 -给个大概范围吧
- I couldn't say for sure. - Ballpark it.
我想预先计划下我的治装费
I need to plan my clothing allowance.
黑素瘤很难预测病情发展
Well, melanoma can be tricky, you know?
病情发展有多种可能
It can take a lot of different paths.
但至少还能活一年 对吧
But at least a year, right?
应该没问题
I would think.
-一年半呢 -有可能
- Year and a half? - Possible.
三到五年
Three to five?
可以抱这个希望
We can hope.
你确定他们这周不会找出治愈方法吗
You're sure they didn't come up with a cure this week?
如果找到了 你马上打电♥话♥给我
You call me right away if they did.
别把这活推给懒惰的护士
Don't give that job to a lazy nurse.
我们讨论过临床试验
We've talked about the clinical trials.
也讨论过白介素-2疗法
We've discussed interleukin-2.
但我只记得你说
But I just remember you saying
现在没有什么有效的疗法
there's no really effective treatment.
你这话还是正确的吧
Is that still true?
很抱歉
Sorry.
好处是 在皱纹深的可以夹死苍蝇之前就死
The silver lining is, I'll be gone before my wrinkles get too deep.
拜拜了 眼霜
See you later, eye cream.
把袍子解开 让我看看
Let's open up your robe and take a look.
我知道你是为了诊病
I know you mean that clinically,
但是我还是觉得
but I still, somehow,
我好像在背着我丈夫偷♥情♥
I feel like I'm cheating on my husband.
他都没在日光灯下看过我裸体
He's actually never seen me naked under fluorescents.
实际上 他好像没在任何灯光下看过我裸体
I don't think he's ever seen me in direct light of any kind.
你里里外外都被我看遍了
Well, I've seen you inside and out,
所以 完全不必尴尬
so there's no need to feel uncomfortable.
我今天看到有人裸体晒日光浴
I saw someone sunbathing naked today.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表