剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the big C...
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
现在可不是洗衣服的好时候 老姐
It's not a good time to do laundry, sis.
我要和凯西离婚了
Cathy and I are getting a divorce.
为单身新贵保小罗♥干♥杯
To a newly single Pauly.
顶
Hell, yeah.
你和别人胡搞 那我就以牙还牙
You fucked somebody, so I fucked somebody too.
你对此又有什么好说的
And what do you have to say about that?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
我花了整整一个小时
Now if any of you get into credit card debt
教你们如何规避信♥用♥卡♥债务
after I have spent the past hour telling you
要是以后你们有谁欠了卡债
everything I know about how to avoid it,
那就面壁思过去吧
then shame on you.
还有 别把自己生日设为密♥码♥
And do not use your birthday as a pin number.
明白了吗
Got it?
保罗
Paul.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
来支持你
In solidarity.
你到底在干嘛
What are you doing?
我知道无情的化疗终将
I know that chemo will eventually
带走你那头迷人的金发
take your beautiful golden tresses,
但我愿和你一起光头
but I will be your bald twin.
不 保罗 别这样 停下
No, Paul, don't. No, stop!
保罗 不要 我...
Paul, no. I...
我没有做化疗
I'm not doing chemo.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
是指暂时不做 还是根本不打算
Do you mean now or at all?
化疗
It --
化疗并不适用于晚期病人
it's not a good treatment for stage four.
它只会让我感到乏力和反胃
It'll just make me weak and nauseous,
因此我决定不做
so I decided not to do it.
如果你没有做化疗
Well, if you're not doing chemo,
你在做什么呢
what are you doing?
过我的日子
Living my life.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
因为我觉得这荒谬透顶
'Cause that sounds pretty fucking ridiculous to me.
我是说 过日子 谁不会过日子啊
I mean, living your life? Anybody can do that.
不 我还在等待一个临床试验
No, I'm also -- I'm waiting for a clinical trial.
你在指望别人替你想办法吗
You're waiting for somebody else to figure something out?
我一宿没睡 查阅我们现在可以采取的措施
I've been up all night reading about things we can do now.
比方说咖啡灌肠疗法 你试过这个吗
Like coffee enemas, are you doing that yet?
你只需要煮一壶该死的咖啡
'Cause we can do that as soon as you brew
简单易行
a fucking pot of coffee.
你在喝母乳吗
Are you drinking breast milk?
-据说母乳可以缓解症状 -什么
- They say that reverses symptoms. - What?
当然 我们会需要一个奶妈
Of course we'll need a nursing mother,
所以说你早就应该向我坦白
but that's why you should have told me this earlier
我们肯定能想出法子来
'cause we'd have figured something out.
可你一直把我蒙在鼓里
But now, you know, you kept me in the dark
拖了整整三个月 现在病情又恶化了
all this time and now you're three months sicker!
保罗 这事不比寻常
Paul, it's not an easy thing to say.
我无法轻易说出口
It doesn't just roll off the tongue.
咋了
What?
你的头发
Your hair.
该死
Oh, shit.
我叫杰基
I'm Jackie.
看来有人理发失败了
Somebody got a bad haircut.
其实这是他自找的
Actually, he did it to himself.
其实这是癌症惹的祸
Actually, cancer did it to me.
天哪
Oh, my God.
来我这的很多顾客
I get so many people who come in
都是因为化疗自己动手剃头
because they start the chemo shave
结果剃到一半就打退堂鼓了
and then they just can't finish it.
-没错 -你得的哪种癌症
- Yeah. - What kind do you have?
黑素瘤
Melanoma.
你看 我还真是脱口而出
Boy, that just rolled right off, didn't it?
一旦讲出来就好受多了
That feels really good to just say.
这种癌症有些棘手
That's a tricky one.
我搭档的表姐也患有黑素瘤
My partner's cousin had melanoma.
真的吗
Really?
她试过咖啡灌肠疗法吗
Did your partner's cousin try coffee enemas?
有啊 她每周做一次
Yes, she did. Once a week.
你在吃杏吗
Are you eating apricots?
-我应该吃吗 -当然
- Should I be? - Yes.
每天吃二十个 据说有治疗作用
20 apricots a day. They say it's a cure.
治疗什么 便秘吗
For what? Pooping?
您真幽默
Aren't you funny?
她现在怎么样了
Well, how's she doing?
医生说她只能活六个月 可三年过去了
They gave her six months, it's been three years,
她还顽强地活着
and she's still hanging on.
真了不起
Fantastic.
我要去拿我的特制剪刀
I'm gonna go get my special snippers
马上就回来
and I'll be right back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要是我和杰基是一对儿该多好
Too bad Jackie and I aren't married.
凭我们的观念和心态
With our attitude and ideas,
大有可能战胜癌症
might actually be able to beat this thing.
也许我该抛弃我的肿瘤医师
Maybe I should quit seeing my oncologist
只需听从杰基说的每一句话
and just write down everything Jackie says.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你的肿瘤医师是不是穿着一件黑色长袍
Does your oncologist wear a long, black robe
没有面容 随身带着一把镰刀
and have no face and, you know, carry around a scythe?
什么
What?
你知道吗 从前我爷爷的谷仓里
You know, my grandpa used to keep one
就放着一把割草用的镰刀
in his barn to cut hay with.
貌似你的医生用它在人身上戳洞
Apparently yours uses it to poke holes in people
放掉他们所有的希望
so all their hope drains out.
好了 别再说了 你听起来像个疯子
All right, stop it. You sound crazy.
我就是疯子 癌症把我逼得发狂
I am. I'm crazy with cancer.
亲爱的 你不能停止尝试
Honey, you've got to keep trying things,
就算不为了你自己
if not for yourself,
也要为我和亚当考虑
at least for me and Adam.
我什么时候才能以自己为中心呢
When does this get to be about me?
整个夏天都是以你为中心
It's been about you all summer.
所以我们何不用两三天的时间
So how about we just try it my way for, oh,
试试我的方法
I don't know, a couple, three days?
你能有什么方法
And what way would that be?
不管是张三李四还是理发师
Blabbing about it to every Tom, Dick,
谁爱听你就跟谁说道吗
and hairdresser who will listen?
为了什么
Why?
敞开心扉可以舒缓情绪
It feels good to talk about things.
你应该找个机会试试
You should try it sometime.
假如我告诉了别人
If I tell people,
我就不得不顾及他们的情绪
then I have to deal with their feelings,
例如你现在这样
like yours now.
这是种负担
It's a lot.
我是你的丈夫
I am your husband,
我有权对你这状况抱有一些情绪
and I am entitled to have some feelings about this.
顺带提一句 你儿子也一样
So, incidentally, is your son,
我们要尽快告诉他你的病情
and we're gonna have to clue him in soon
而且 没错 他也会有情绪
and, yes, he's gonna have feelings too.
我们说好了暂且不告诉他
We agreed not to tell him yet.
听着 我们和亚当朝夕相处
Look, I don't know how I'm gonna be around Adam
发生这样的事 我没法向他隐瞒
with this information and not tell him.
我不知道怎样管住我的嘴
I don't know how I'm gonna do that.
保罗 千万不要告诉他
Paul, do not tell him.
我不想让他知道 除非症状发作瞒不住了
I don't want him to know I'm sick until I seem sick.
是吗 也许你只需要用该死的咖啡灌个肠
Well, maybe if you just have a coffee fucking enema
再塞几颗杏子到嘴里
and pop a few apricots,
那就根本不用告诉他了
you won't have to tell him at all.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表