剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
所以我们两个人才这么合拍
That's why we work so well together.
可我们并不合拍
But we don't work well together.
所以我们才分居了
That's why we're living apart.
老天啊
Jesus!
肖恩
Sean!
你吓得我差点尿裤子了
You scared the crap out of me.
天 你怎么一股腐臭味
God, and what died inside of you?
瞅你那样 就差去舔那花了
You looked like you were about to tongue that flower.
我就是欣赏欣赏 是不是美呆了
I was just admiring it. Isn't it stunning?
好像大自然造它
Like it was designed by nature
就是为了吸引眼球的
just to be looked at.
不 它是造来吸引蜜蜂的
No, it was designed to attract bees.
结果我们用杀虫剂和化学肥料
Until we killed all the bees with all our pesticides
把蜜蜂都杀光了
and our chemically treated fertilizers.
你来这干嘛 肖恩
Why are you here, Sean?
我之前落脚的那房♥子要拆除了
The building I squat in is about to be demolished.
城建的人又不让我上办公室去跟他们讲理
And the city pricks won't let me in their office to reason with them,
因为他们认为我是个无家可归的疯子
because they think I'm some crazy, homeless freak-o.
听起来没错啊
Sounds accurate.
随你怎么说 我研究了一下
Anyway, I looked into their
他们错漏百出的预算计划
ridiculously flawed budget plan,
找到一些可以拯救那栋房♥子的信息
and I found some info that could save the building.
拿着 帮我个忙 给我复印三份
So here, be a dear and make me three copies of these.
那一年半的商学院
Those one and a half years of business school
-总算物有所值了 -我知道
- are finally paying off. - I know.
爸爸该多骄傲啊
Dad would be so proud.
我觉得只要我上门时
I figure all I have to do is go in there
打扮得人模狗样的
dressed like a yuppie douche bag,
他们就会听我说完
and they'll hear me out.
而保罗是我唯一认识的人模狗样的
And since the only yuppie douche bag I know is Paul,
我能借他西服一用吗
can I borrow one of his suits?
我怀疑保罗会不会乐意
I doubt Paul would appreciate me
我把他的东西借你
lending you any of his things.
算你小子走运 我现在才不管他怎么想
Lucky for you, I don't care what he thinks right now.
拿去吧
So have at it.
-你好啊 肖恩舅舅 -你好啊 伙计
- What's up, Uncle Sean? - Hey, man, what's up?
-还行 -亲爱的
- Not much. - Hi, honey.
碰一鼻子灰
Ooh. Shut down.
那孩子是真不喜欢你吧
That kid really doesn't like you, does he?
闭嘴 肖恩
Shut up, Sean.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我有的选吗
Like I have a choice?
抱歉我昨天那样
I am sorry for the way I acted yesterday.
我错了 你说的对
I screwed up. And you're right.
你不是一个小孩了
You're not a child anymore,
我也不该再像对小孩那样对你
and I need to stop treating you like one.
所以 我想把这个给你
So...I want to give you these.
老天啊 妈妈 我没有干那事
Jesus, Mom. I'm not doing that.
-你没有 -没有
- You're not? - No.
你为啥总是把气氛搞得这么诡异
Why do you always have to make everything so weird?
抱歉 我不想把气氛弄诡异
Sorry, I don't mean to make things weird.
我就是想确定你没事
I just want to make sure that you're okay.
即使你没有
And even if you're not doing,
现在没有干这事
you know, this right now...
这实在是太好了
which is really, really awesome
也是你聪明的选择
and incredibly smart of you...
我知道这只是个时间问题
Look, I know it's just a matter of time
迟早会有女孩子向你投怀送抱
before girls start throwing themselves at you.
我大概是有点担心 因为
And I guess I get worried, because...
我到时候可能见不到她们了
I-I may not be around to meet all of them.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
听着 我知道要讨论关于女生的问题
Listen, I know I'm not your first choice
我可能不是你的第一选择
to talk to about girl stuff.
但如果你对任何事情有任何问题
But if you have any questions about anything,
你知道你可以来找我的 对吧
you know you can always come to me, right?
是 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
很好
Good.
但我想告诉你 如果你真开始约会了
But can I just tell you when you do start dating,
你应该知道女人
you should know that women
对性事其实没那么在意
don't care so much about the sex stuff.
我是说她们会在意 这让她们感觉很爽
I mean they care. It's... it feels good and everything.
而且对于一段健康的感情来说
And it's definitely an important part
也绝对是非常重要的一部分
of any healthy relationship,
尤其是前戏
especially the foreplay.
妈妈 你又把气氛搞得诡异了
Okay, Mom... you're making things weird again.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是想说
I just mean that
对我们女性来说 有些事情比性♥爱♥更重要
sex isn't as important to us gals as other things.
比如在意我们
Like you noticing us.
让我们觉得自己很特别
You making us feel special.
因为实际上
Because the thing is...
女人喜欢被关注
women like attention.
即使表现得好像不需要
Even if they act like they don't.
即使她们说不希望你
Even if they say they don't want you
因为情人节或者她们的生日而小题大做
to make a big fuss about valentine's day or their birthday.
在内心深处 她们其实希望你小题大做
Deep down, they really wish you would.
如果你什么时候第一次约会
Oh, and if you're ever out on a first date,
发现在往那个方向发展
and you find that it's going... you know... there,
而你觉得你完全有把握"搞定她"
and if you feel that you could totally score with her,
管他什么叫法的
or whatever you guys call it now,
记住慢点来
just slow down.
因为不管怎样
Because no matter what,
女人总是希望觉得
a woman always wants to feel like
她是值得等待的
she's worth waiting for.
-你懂我意思吗 -不怎么懂
- You know what I mean? - Not really.
谈话可以结束了吗
But can this conversation please be over now?
是的 可以结束了
Yes, it can be over.
太好了
Sweet.
这家伙挺能唱吧 是不是
So can the man sing, or can he sing?
-他还行吧 -还行
- He's all right. - All right?
你说的可是乔·金 小女孩
That is Joe King you're talking about, young lady.
Joe King读音与joking"开玩笑"同音
他就叫这名吗 姓"开"名"玩笑"
That's his name? Jo-King?
拜托告诉我你在开玩笑
Please tell me you're jo-king.
你想笑就笑吧
Well, you can laugh all you want,
但这哥们儿是个传奇人物
but the man is a legend.
我看你在那边
And I see you getting your little groove on
-也有小晃一下 -才没呢
- over there as well. - Was not.
不过我刚在看你扭屁♥股♥
But I was watching you shake your thing.
你的屁♥股♥很紧致啊 油漆工
You got a mighty fine ass on you, painter man.
这话
Hey. Now that...
你不该和一个年龄是你三倍的人这么说话
you shouldn't be talking to a man three times your age like that.
好吧 这样不好
Okay? It's not very nice.
谁说我是好学生了
Who says I'm nice?
安德莉亚
Andrea.
请立刻进教室
In class. Now, please.
真俗套
It's really corny.
没办法 又不是我设计的
Yeah, well, I didn't design it.
不过我很喜欢它的意境
But I do like what it has to say.
很积极向上
It's positive.
是啊 很积极
Yeah, real positive.
而所有的梦后来都被现实碾碎
And then all those dreams get crushed by reality.
我来帮你开门吧
Let me get that for you.
看样子你两手忙不过来了
Looked like you got your hands full.
没有我搞不定的事
Nothing I can't handle.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, scumbag!
老天
Jesus.
把你从这房♥子里偷的东西放回去
Put back whatever you're stealing from this house
不然我卸你膀子 你来选
or lose an arm, your choice.
我没有偷东西
Whoa, whoa. I'm not stealing anything.
相信我 这房♥子里没什么是我想要的
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表