剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
还有 阿曼达 衣帽间空间很大
And, Amanda, there is closet space galore.
正对我胃口
Oh, lord knows I need it.
陶德总是跟我说
Todd is always saying to me
多少衣柜都不够我用
My closets need closets.
她就爱买♥♥衣服
She loves her clothes.
再来看看后院
Wait till you see the backyard.
一座迷人的盐水泳池
There is the most gorgeous saltwater pool...
令人瞠目
simply stunning.
这是饭厅
The dining room.
您从事医学哪方面呢 缪尔医生
What sort of medicine do you practice, Dr. Mauer?
他是肿瘤专家
He's an oncologist.
密歇根大学尖子生
Summa cum laude, University of Michigan.
我在你办公室看到了文凭
I saw your diploma in your office.
还看见了你和兄弟会哥们的照片
I also saw that picture of you and your fraternity brothers.
简直像个基友合唱团
It's a little gay men's chorus.
-你工作吗 阿曼达 -以前工作
- Do you work, Amanda? - I used to.
但陶德的收入足够让我
But Todd's income allows me the opportunity
专心投身于我的慈善事业
to really focus on my charity work.
你做什么样的慈善事业呢
Oh, what kind of charity do you do?
我有个基金会
I have a foundation
筹款在非洲开设学校
that raises money to build schools in Africa
专供年轻女孩学习
for young women.
-真是太棒了 -没错
- Oh, how wonderful. - It is.
你保准会大爱这里的厨房♥
You're gonna love the kitchen.
-你喜欢烹饪吗 阿曼达 -她可喜欢了
- Do you like to cook, Amanda? - Oh, she loves it.
知道吗 阿曼达曾在
You know, Amanda actually spent some time
蓝带酒店管理学院进修过呢
at Le Cordon Bleu.
过瘾
Nice.
北欧风格厨具
Viking appliances,
花岗岩台面
granite countertops,
樱桃硬木橱柜
hardwood cherry cabinets
桃红色抛光
with mahogany finish.
太美了
It's beautiful.
想象下我在这里
Imagine the meals
为你烹调的美食吧 陶德
that I could cook for you in here, Todd, hmm?
烘烤 沸腾 蒸煮
Baking, boiling, steaming, poaching...
所有你最爱的火♥辣♥食物
everything hot I know you like.
那边有个宽敞的食品室
There's a walk-in pantry in here
你们也许想过来瞧一下
I think you'd like to see.
只是...
Just, uh...
搞什么
Really?
谢谢了
Yeah, thank you.
天啊 快看那个
Oh, look at that.
是不是你这辈子见过最美的东西
Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
人能在这种池子里自在漂浮
That's a pool you can float in.
我小时候 会花上整整几个小时
When I was a kid, I would lie on my back
仰面在泳池里就那么浮着
for hours in our pool just floating...
感觉一切都是虚无 却又真实存在
Just feeling nothing and everything.
仿佛自己身轻如燕
It's like you were weightless
时间静止
and time stands still.
那样该多好 是不是
That would be nice, wouldn't it,
时间可以静止
for time to stand still?
来吧小子 下车
Come on. Let's go.
出什么事了
What's going on here?
我在找这孩子的家长
I'm looking for this boy's parents.
他们没在家 他犯什么错了
They're out. What did he do?
他在沃尔玛偷窃游戏机 当场被逮住
He got caught trying to shoplift a video game system from Wal-Mart.
鉴于是初犯
It's his first offense,
店里决定不追究起诉
so the store's not pressing charges.
要有下次就没这运气了
Next time he won't be so lucky.
谢谢你 警官 把他交给我就行
Thank you, officer. I'll deal with him.
您是
And you are?
我是他奶奶
I'm his grandma.
等等 什么 不 她
Wait, what, no, she...
喂 你小子听着嫌丢人
Hey, I'm as embarrassed to say it
我说出来还嫌丢人呢
as you are to hear it.
看来您能搞定这事了
Well, it seems like you got this.
你凭什么说你是我奶奶
Why'd you say you were my grandma?
我是替你妈着想
I'm saving your mom
省的她再为不争气的儿子来气
from having to put up with her pain-in-the-ass son again.
等等 这么说 你不打算告诉她这事
Wait, wait, so you're not gonna tell her?
-那得看情况了 -什么情况
- That depends. - On what?
看你能把我院子打扫得多干净了
On how well you clean my yard.
慢着 什么 你在要挟我吗
Wait, what? Are you blackmailing me?
随你怎么说
Call it what you want,
反正我指望你天天来我家
but I expect you at my house every day,
割草 修剪 粉刷
mowing, trimming, painting.
我会给你一定报酬 你不必担心挨批
I'll pay you a fair wage, you'll stay out of trouble,
说不定够你买♥♥得起
and maybe you can buy that video game
那套让你鬼迷心窍去行窃的游戏机
you thought was important enough to steal.
我要不干呢
What if I say no?
别逼我叫警♥察♥回来
Don't make me call the cops back here
控诉你推搡老妇人
and tell 'em you pushed an old lady.
我就赖上你了
I'm onto your crap.
还有这间 当然就是完美主卧
And this, of course, is the fabulous master bedroom...
窗外还有另一番美景
with another amazing view of the...
你女友穿着衣服在泳池里
your girlfriend is in the pool with her clothes on.
阿曼达最近的日子
Yeah, Amanda's going through
有点难过
a bit of a rough time right now.
冲啊 保小罗
Way to go, Paulie!
不错啊 保小罗
Ooh! Ooh! Yeah, nice one, Paulie!
你这傻♥逼♥怂货
You're a fucking douche bag!
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
怎么 我们这场地是古印第安坟坑吗
What, are we playing on an ancient Indian burial ground?
我这运动衫是博茨瓦纳童工的血汗吗
Is my jersey made by toddlers in Botswana?
有濒临灭绝的树蛙
Are there endangered tree frogs
在这人工草场上吗 你个二♥逼♥
in the astroturf, you dick?
听着 我对你的满腔怒火压抑已久
Look, I've been repressing a lot of anger towards you,
憋得我都快长痔疮了
and it's giving me hemorrhoids,
急需排泄一下
so I kind of need to purge.
你要是听到哪句
Now, if at any point
气得想揍我 我也理解
you want to hit me, I get it.
咱俩都需要发泄
We both need catharsis.
滚回你的垃圾场 肖小恩
Go back to your dumpster, Seanie.
喂 去死吧 你个整天
Hey, fuck you, you 9:00-to-5:00,
朝九晚五的上班虫
corporate piece of shit.
你活着都嫌浪费氧气
You fucking waste of oxygen!
你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know,
你现在可有点过分了啊
now you're getting a little out of line.
怎么着 想让我闭嘴吗
Ooh, you want me to shut up?
那揍我啊 保小罗
Then hit me, Paulie.
但你不会这么做 对吗
Oh, but you won't, will you?
因为你就是个怂包懦夫
Because you're a fucking coward.
说实话 你不止是懦夫
You're more than a coward, really.
你从头到脚都是个废物
You're a complete failure.
你亲手搅黄了自己的婚姻和生活
You fucked up your marriage, your life.
你还把我活力四射的搞笑姐姐
You turned my vibrant, quirky sister
弄成个阴郁呆滞毫无生机的僵尸
into a miserably dull, lifeless zombie.
你是个差劲的丈夫 不称职的父亲
You're a half-ass husband, a poor excuse for a father,
天啊
Oh, jeez.
牙掉了
It's out.
掉了 哈哈
It's out! Ha ha!
总算掉了
It's out!
天啊 总算解放了
Oh, Jesus, sweet relief!
-你念叨什么呢 -我这颗牙感染了
- What are you talking about? - I've had this infected tooth.
我使了吃屎的劲儿想把它拔♥出♥来♥
I've been trying like a motherfucker to get it out,
但偏偏什么招都不管用
but the universe was fighting me on it.
但是你 兄弟 你刚帮我把它解决了
But, you, you just got it for me, buddy.
-太感谢了 -你这混♥蛋♥
- Thanks! - You're an asshole.
别伤感情嘛
No hard feelings.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表