剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
and we're sitting across from each other,
然后开始各说各话
and we're talking
你说你的 我说我的 没人了解对方
but neither of us really understands the other one.
我知道你喜欢惊世骇俗
I understand that you love shocking people
而且你认为你那样过的挺惬意
and you think living like this is a good idea right now.
你就当是帮我个忙 收下吧
But just do me a favor and take it.
好吧 我把它捐给救世军[慈善机构]
Okay. I'll give it to the salvation army.
不行
No, you will not.
你不能把它捐给救世军
You will not give it to the salvation army.
伙计们 有话好好说
Hey guys, take it easy.
不行 放手
No. Stop it.
别担心 她是我姐
Oh, relax. She's my sister.
我还不是得乖乖听你指挥
You want me to have it as long as
你才愿意让我收下这钱
I do what you want me to do.
我想你把它花在自己身上
I want you to spend it on yourself.
我希望你开心
I want you to be happy.
不 是你想自己开心
No, you want to be happy
你觉得这样你就能开心了
and you think this'll do it for you.
这跟我一点关系也没有 我开心得很
This isn't about me. I'm freaking ecstatic.
真希望你知道开心是什么滋味
I wish you knew what that felt like.
你什么意思 你觉得我不开心吗
What does that mean? You don't think I'm happy?
不 不 我不想妄加评论
No, no. I don't want to be a judge,
各管各家事
'cause that's your thing.
但是去年 我见你十次
But eight out of the ten times I saw you last year
你有八次能谈的话题只有
all you could talk about
到底是去家具百货
was whether you're gonna buy a couch
还是去陶梦工厂买♥♥沙发[皆为美国家居品牌]
from Crate and Barrel or Pottery Farm.
-是陶梦工房♥ -管它叫啥呢
- Barn. - Like I care.
一家便宜 可是另一家布料好
One was cheaper, but the other one had a nicer fabric.
最后你还是决定留着旧沙发
And ultimately you decided to stick with the one you already had
因为它有前两者的优点 又还堪用
'cause it was a safe neutral with a few good years still left in it.
谢天谢地 你终于做出了这"艰难"的决定
God, am I glad you worked through that!
这不代表我不开心啊
That doesn't mean I'm not happy.
很好 原来你只是个无聊透顶的闷蛋
Oh, good. Then you are just really fucking boring.
我想买♥♥新沙发是因为你在坐垫上蹦来蹦去
I wanted a new couch because you spilled fruit punch
然后把果汁鸡尾酒洒了
while you were bouncing on the cushions.
不是跳来跳去 是在跳踢踏舞
Not bouncing. River dancing.
我想吃通心粉
I am craving the pasta.
但是我也很爱这家的鸡
But I love their chicken.
要不然你点通心粉
So I was thinking maybe you get the pasta,
我点鸡肉 然后咱俩分着吃
I get the chicken, we split.
哪有神智清醒的四十五岁老男人
What 45-year-old man
会在沙发上跳踢踏舞的啊
dances on a couch sober?
谁说我那时候清醒了
Who said I was sober?
我现在只能把抱枕反过来放
Now I have to reverse the cusions.
就为了把那些污渍藏起来
I have to hide the stain.
我以前晚上郁闷地睡不着
I used to lie awake at night upset
因为虽然眼不见污垢
because even though you couldn't see the stains
但不代表它就干净
I knew they were there.
所以我才让你
Well, that's why I told you to go ahead
买♥♥个新沙发呀
and pick out a new couch.
我不想当那个去买♥♥新沙发的人
I don't want to be the one to pick out the new couch.
我想当弄洒果汁鸡尾酒的人
I want to be the one to spill the fruit punch.
但你不是那种人啊
But you're not the "spilling the fruit punch" type.
你觉得我很无趣吗
Do you think I'm boring?
就告诉我 我该怎么改
Just please tell me what I have to do
你才愿意让我回家
to get back in the house.
好啊 你觉得我很闷
You do. You think I'm boring.
才没有
I do not.
听着 这只是性格不同嘛
Look, it's just the way that our personalities break down.
我喜欢做一些
I like to do certain things that some people
大家容易觉得好玩的事情
might categorize as fun,
而你喜欢做一些 大多数人可能认为
and you like to other things that people might consider less
比较不那么有趣的事
than an optimal good time.
比如说
Like what?
比如整理东西 还有打扫东西
Like organize stuff, and... and clean stuff,
还有把东西收纳整齐
and put things in containers.
我想当有趣的那个人
I wanted to be the fun one.
我想要个带泳池的房♥子
I wanted the house with the pool,
这样我就能教亚当劈腿跳水法
so I could teach Adam the banana split and dive.
但你想住靠近公♥司♥
But you wanted to be closer to your job
以便骑伟士牌摩托潇洒上班
so you could Vespa to work.
是你自己说没泳池好
And you said it was a better idea
因为常有人溺毙于泳池里
because so many people die in pools.
死亡的来临从不择时择地
People die everywhere.
我说没泳池比较好
I said it was a better idea
是因为你在房♥屋中介面前耍脾气
because you threw a tantrum in front of the realtor.
我是激♥情♥昂扬的表达意见
I made my point in an emotional way, sure.
你是幼稚无比的胡搅蛮缠
You made your point in a childish way.
如果你不每次我们出门前
Well, maybe I wouldn't act like such a kid
都得问我尿尿了没
if you didn't ask me if I needed to pee
我也不需要表现的如此幼稚了
every time we leave the house.
要不是你每次都要求我
So maybe I wouldn't treat you like such a child
做三明治时得切边
if every time I made you a sandwich,
我也不需要把你当小孩看
you didn't ask me to cut the crusts off the bread.
我就爱去边的三明治 你咬我啊
Oh, sue me, I love a crustless sandwich.
那我还爱洋葱呢
Well, I love onions.
我十五年来没吃过一口洋葱
I haven't had an onion in 15 years
就因为你说洋葱的味道像臭便便
because you say they're stinky poo-poo.
一点都没错
They are!
拜托 凯西 难道是想说
Come on, Cathy, are you honestly telling me
我得去睡我姐的沙发是因为
that I'm sleeping on my sister's couch
你想餐餐洋葱加大葱吗
because you want to start cooking with onions again?
是的 保罗 一语中的
Yes, Paul. That's it.
我想让明年成为一个"洋葱年"
I want onions to be a major part of my life in the next year.
你们要点餐了吗
Are you ready to order?
给我上甜品和酒就行了
I'm just having desserts and liquor.
-要钱还要命 -天啊
- Your money or your life! - Oh, my God!
-蹲下 -请不要伤害我
- Get on the ground! - Please don't hurt me!
把手放在头后
Hands behind your head!
绕我一命 我还有孩子要养
Don't hurt me! I have a child!
嗨 妈妈 想我没
Hey, mom. Did you miss me?
这玩笑一点都不好笑
That's not funny!
但从坏人的角度来看 很好笑啊
It's kind of funny from this side.
你怎么到家了
Why are you home?
布伦特的父母开的很快
Brent's parents just drove really fast.
过个假期 他们一直在吵架
Some vacation. They fought the entire time.
老爸去哪了
Where's dad?
他 他去住丽莎阿姨家
He's... he's staying at aunt Lisa's.
为什么
Why?
有时候大人们需要各自沉淀一下心情
Sometimes adults just need a little breathing space.
我的老天啊 你干了什么好事
Jesus. What did you do?
你什么意思
What does that mean?
- 还有 不准乱喊"老天啊" - 老天啊
- Don't say "Jesus." - Jesus.
你们打算离婚吗
Are you gonna get a divorce?
宝贝 一切都会雨过天晴
Honey, everything's gonna be fine.
我们院子正要扩建一个露天平台
We're... we're building a deck onto the house
外加个按♥摩♥浴缸 你就可以
with a hot tub so you and your frie...
我不喜欢按♥摩♥浴缸
I don't like hot tubs.
你不喜欢吗
You don't?
不 你说过泡澡就像坐在
No. You said they're like sitting
一个大细菌培养皿里
in a giant petri dish,
每个人身上的病菌 都会钻进你的屁♥眼♥里
everybody's germs crawling up in your butt hole.
我很确定我没说"屁♥眼♥"这个词
Pretty sure I didn't say butt hole.
-你很累了 睡觉吧 -老天啊
- You're tired. Go to bed. - Jesus.
不 布莱恩 你不明白
No, Brian, you're not understanding.
我 我想 我想要个泳池
I-I-I want... I want a pool.
不要按♥摩♥浴缸 我要个泳池
Not a hot tub. A pool.
好的 布莱恩 我一会儿给你打回去
Okay, Brian, let me call you back.
你就尽可能的挖个又宽又深的坑
Dig a hole as deep and as wide as you possibly can.
把遮阳的树都砍了都无所谓
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表