剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, I'll pay you ten bucks
我就给你十块钱
if you walk him around the block.
顺便把亚当也捎上吧
Take Adam with you too,
但他我可不付费
but I'm not paying extra for that.
或许她正处在个人情绪的变动期
Maybe she's going through the change.
想当初我奶奶这样的时候
When that happened to my grandma,
她的行为变得诡异莫测
she started acting real strange...
整天都坐在教堂里哭
crying in church all the time.
我只是想让自己的生活回归正常
I just want my life to be normal.
是啊 我还想见到亚瑟小子呢
Yeah, and I want to meet Usher.
美国流行歌♥星
可是你觉得这有可能吗
You think that's gonna happen?
嘿
Hey!
你们到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你这个黑丫头 居然想偷走我的汤玛斯
That colored girl is trying to steal my Thomas!
你刚才叫我什么来着 老女人
What did you call me, old lady?
我有步♥枪♥ 不怕你
I'm not scared of you. I got a rifle.
你的步♥枪♥专射有色人种吗
To shoot colored people with?
谁赖在我地盘上死活不走 我就射谁
I'd shoot anybody who won't get off my lawn,
所以快给老娘滚出去
so back the hell up.
放马过来吧 贱♥人♥
Pop off, bitch.
老天
Holy shit!
安德莉亚 快住手
Andrea, stop it!
玛琳 你还好吗
Marlene, are you okay?
你认识这个黑丫头吗
Do you know this colored girl?
-靠 -别吵了 安德莉亚
- Fuck you. - Okay, all right, Andrea,
快回家去
back to the house.
亚当 你也给我回去
Adam, back to the house!
非常对不起 玛琳
I am so sorry, Marlene.
我告诉过你了 看好你的狗
I told you to watch your dog.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
是她吗
Is that her?
凯西 你好啊
Cathy! Hi.
你收到我们送的东西了吗
Did you get the groceries?
收到了 谢谢
I did, thank you.
再说一次 真的不需要
Again, unnecessary.
关怀凯西小队很想你哦
Team Cathy missed you at group.
没错
We did.
我想说 我
You know, I...
我太确定这种团队互助是否适合我
I'm not sure groups are really for me.
我想我是那种更喜欢
I think I'm more the suffering
独自面对困难的人
in silence kind of gal.
你要抽烟吗
Are you smoking?
凯西
Cathy.
听着
Look...
朋友们 我就快死了
I'm dying, people.
照我说 就该让我简单地享受快乐
I mean, you got to let me have my simple pleasures.
夺走你生命的不是病魔 而是你自己
You're not dying. You're killing yourself.
根本就没什么区别
Potato, potahto.
你不能就这么放弃的
You can't just give in.
人生难免有磕绊
Yeah, when life give you lemons,
笑脸相迎心放宽
squeeze out a smile.
你们这是在玩我吧
Are you kidding me here?
我根本不了解你们
I don't know you people.
我又没哭着喊着要加入你们小团队
I didn't ask for you to take me on as your pet project,
我也不需要你们在这儿对我评头论足
and I sure as hell don't need to be judged by you.
也许没人告诉过你
And in case no one's told you,
癌症并不是上帝赐予的礼物
cancer's not a gift.
它也不是通往美好生活的通行证
Cancer is not a passport to a better life.
它是让我失去美好生活的罪魁祸首
Cancer is the reason I'm not gonna have my life!
我不能亲眼看见我儿子成家
I'm not gonna watch my son get married.
也不能见到我的孙子们
I'm not gonna see my grandchildren.
所以恕我难以做到笑脸相迎
So excuse me for not squeezing out a smile.
我们
You know, we...
前路亦坎坷 心中同悲凉
we walk around with this grayness inside of us,
而你们却还想假装生活美好阳光普照
and you want to pretend that we're bright and shiny
还充满着无限可能
and full of possibilities?
你们自己慢慢折腾吧
Well, count me out,
癌症真♥他♥妈♥的坑死老娘了
because cancer sucks!
就把这话放在你们那该死的打气海报上吧
Put that on your goddamn inspirational poster!
气大伤身 凯西
Anger is not good for you, Cathy.
实际上 希拉
Actually, Sheila,
我觉得生气的感觉真是太棒了
anger is excellent for me.
与人分享是必不可少的
Sharing with people is vital.
我们独自承受病痛 为了痊愈十指紧扣
We get sick alone. We heal together.
才不是
No.
我们独自忍♥受病痛
We get sick alone.
独自生活 独自死去
We live alone, and we die alone.
但在大限将至之时 你难道不想
But don't you want someone in your corner
有人在你身旁吗
when that happens?
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
是啊 这里原本是我家的客厅
Yes. This used to be my living room.
在劳德代尔堡的那个春假
Spring break, Fort Lauderdale,
你大学毕业那年
your senior year.
哦 天哪
Oh, my gosh.
想象一下那扑面而来的防晒霜香味
Imagine the overwhelming scent of Coppertone...
你那被晒得红彤彤的可爱小脸蛋
you with a sunburn across your adorable cheeks,
而我也有两块假想腹肌
and me with some semblance of a two-pack.
凯瑟琳·伊丽莎白·特尔克
Catherine Elizabeth Tolkie...
哎哟
Ouch...
当年我在学生活动中心看到你正在
The moment I saw you at the Student Union
张贴春季狂欢节的海报的那一刻起
putting up posters for the Spring Fling,
我便知道自己爱上了你
I knew I loved you.
我深爱着
I loved the way
那个用订书机把海报订得
you put up your posters really neatly
整整齐齐的你
with your staple gun,
我也深爱着那个发现把海报贴反
and I loved the way you laughed
而捧腹大笑的你
when you realized they were upside down.
请自行脑补我现在25岁
Keep in mind I'm 25 here.
虽然我现在比以前更为时髦潇洒
I've got newer, hipper material,
但是我依然忠实地进行历史场景重现
but I'm trying to stay historically accurate.
我爱那个
I loved that underneath that
表面上一副臭脾气 骨子里其实
shell of a curmudgeon lay the heart of a girl
喜欢跳舞和放纵玩乐的女孩
who loved to dance and fling,
这两样你都表现得超棒
both of which you did quite well
一晚上做了三次
three times in one night,
要是我记得没错的话
if memory serves.
你是阴来我是阳
You're the Yin to my Yang,
你是乒来我是乓
the ping to my pong,
我是"风"儿你是沙
the normal to my crazy.
缠缠绵绵绕天涯
Let's be us forever, and infinitum.
相依相偎此生共
I want us to grow to be old,
痴傻同看夕阳红
incontinent idiots together.
嫁给我吧 凯西
Marry me, Cathy.
保罗 我
Paul, I...
当年 你可是回答的愿意
You said yes, by the way.
-我知道 -那现在就再答应我一次吧
- I know I did. - So say yes again now.
我再也不是那个正常的女孩了
I'm not that normal girl anymore.
没关系 你看我的腹肌还不是也没了
It's okay. I lost my two-pack.
但你还是跟以前一样
But you're still kind of that guy...
还是那个能把沙子堆满我家客厅的大男孩
the guy who dumps sand into my living room
而且你根本从来不会去考虑
and doesn't wonder, you know,
最后是谁来收拾这片残局
who's gonna clean up the mess.
好吧 我来把这些沙子打扫干净
Fine. I'll clean up the sand.
天哪 凯西 你可真能扫兴
Jesus, Cathy, way to ruin the moment.
你过去爱的
You know, you used to love the guy
就是会做出这种蠢事的人
who did silly shit like this.
你还嫁给了做这种蠢事的家伙
You married the guy who did silly shit like this!
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
对于我来说 一切都变了
Things have changed for me.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表