剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
但他从来不买♥♥ 因为太贵了
But he never buys it because it's too expensive.
原来你是在讨他欢心 真孝顺啊
Oh, so you're buying his love. That's nice.
多谢和我一起来 肖恩
Thank you for coming with me, Sean.
我知道这对你不容易
I know this isn't easy for you,
而且我觉得你真的很伟大 愿意向老爸赔罪
and I think it is incredibly big of you to make amends with dad.
赔罪 向那个混♥蛋♥吗
Make amends? With that asshole?
滚他的
Fuck him!
我回去只是想挖出十五岁时
I'm only going to dig up the time capsule
埋在后院的时间囊
I buried in the backyard when I was 15.
开什么玩笑 时间囊
Are you kidding me? A time capsule?
别对我吼
Don't yell at me
你不过是后悔自己当年没想到如此聪明的一招
just because your little boring-Betty brain didn't think of it.
通常来说
Generally speaking,
女人更容易感知自身
it is easier for a woman to feel and be in her body.
所以她天生就具有这一能力
So she's naturally closer to being,
并且蕴藏着亟待唤醒的...
and potentially closer to enlightenment...
艾克哈特·托尔可是帮过不少人
Eckhart Tolle has helped a lot of people.
这个软蛋能帮到你吗
Oh, is this ball-shrinker helping you?
所以你才努力要做一个完美的女儿吗
Is that why you're on a quest to be the perfect daughter?
我告诉你
For your information,
多数家庭都把探望父亲当做正常行为
most families consider visiting your father normal behavior.
你是真不知道 对吧
You really don't know, do you?
天啊
Oh, God.
我还以为他也会对你那么做呢
I thought maybe he was doing the same thing to you.
或许我不过是希望自己不是唯一受害者
Maybe I was just hoping I wasn't alone.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
天啊 凯西
God, Cath...
我知道你一直很敬仰爸爸
I know you've always looked up to dad.
你一直是他的
You've always been his...
他的乖宝宝
his little goody two-shoes.
坦白说 我一直是个胆小鬼
Frankly, I was too much of a wuss
不敢打破你的幻想
to want to burst your bubble.
但既然我们都说到这份上了
But since we are finally talking about it,
你应该知道
you should know.
爸猥亵了我
Dad molested me.
天啊 肖恩
Jesus, Sean...
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
天啊 你 你 别开那种玩笑
God, you... you... don't do that!
不许笑 停 停 别再那么做了
You stop! Stop, stop, stop doing that!
你啊 骗你不费吹灰之力
You... you're like a really low-hanging fruit.
你真变♥态♥
You're sick.
你就像是一棵小树上唾手可得的果子
You're like a low-hanging fruit on a dwarf fruit tree.
蓝尼
昨夜萦绕在我脑海中
我靠 你才刚学会不久 贾米森先生
Damn, you just got schooled, Mr. Jamison.
你又不是给我审核税务的
Hey, unless you're auditing my taxes,
叫我保罗就好
you call me Paul.
不 不如 叫我保尼更好
No, you know, better yet, call me Paulie.
谢谢
Thank you.
-哥们 我们得撤了 -拜拜
- Dude, we gotta bounce. - See ya, man.
走得真是时候啊 我刚开始热身你就溜了
Oh, how convenient... bouncing when I'm just getting warmed up.
这事儿没完 乔什
This ain't over, Josh.
谢谢 保尼先生
Thanks, Mr.... Paulie.
拜拜 哥们
See you, guys.
我想在此举杯
I would like to propose a toast
敬我儿子和他超凡的游戏技巧
to my son and his awesome gaming prowess.
你今天 够爷们儿
Today, you are a man.
没错
Yes!
你要干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
你说我现在是个爷们儿了 所以
You said I was a man now, so...
很遗憾地告诉你
Yeah, well, unfortunately for you,
在美♥利♥坚♥合众国
in the United States of America,
十四岁的小爷们儿还不能喝酒
a 14-year-old man still cannot drink.
但是如果你要喝的话 哥们
But if you're gonna drink alcohol, buddy,
在成年人的监护下
I'd feel a heck of a lot better
我就觉得放心多了
if you do it with an adult present, okay?
考虑到你出神入化的驾驶技术
So in light of your awesome driving skills,
在此我允许你 喝瓶啤酒
I hereby entitle you... to have a beer.
真的吗
Seriously?
我得告诉你 我可不是乖宝宝
Just so you know, I was not a goody two-shoes.
我当女童子军的时候就吸了第一根烟
I smoked my first cigarette in girl scouts.
天啊 那个话题早结束了 算了吧
Oh, God, that conversation's so ten miles ago... let it go.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is that
我们各有各的招数来吸引老爸的关注
we both did things to get dad's attention.
我的招数就是追求完美
My thing was to be perfect.
你的招数是当个少年犯
Your thing was to be a juvenile delinquent.
那还是我的更有劲
My thing was more fun.
给我瓶啤酒
Give me a beer.
啥
What?
你没听错
You heard me.
把给老爸预备的啤酒递我一瓶
Give me one of dad's beers.
我又渴又累
I'm thirsty, I'm tired,
可能有点紧张
maybe a little tense,
我他妈的就想在车里 喝瓶啤酒
and I would like to have a fucking beer...in the car!
只要能让你不再古怪乖戾 干啥都行
Well, whatever it takes to make your personality more tolerable.
但车你来开
But you drive.
给 给
Here. Here.
我上次开车那会儿
Wow, the last time I drove a car,
里根还在无视艾滋病呢[80年代]
Reagan was ignoring aids.
哇 是燃料喷射系统啊
Whoa, that's fuel injection!
那是一个出色的女人
That is one amazing woman.
你和我都是幸运儿
You and me are two lucky guys.
是啊 真幸运 老爸
Yeah, real lucky, dad.
她把你赶出家门 真是操蛋
She kicked you out of the house. That's fucked up.
你对你妈太刻薄了
You're too hard on your mom.
你得对她宽容一些
You gotta cut her some slack.
我知道她能有多烦人
I know she can be annoying,
但那只是因为
but it's only because
你是这世上对她最重要的人
you're the most important thing in the world to her.
老爸 想不想再来盘游戏
Hey, dad, wanna play another video game now?
当年的凯西 真是勾魂尤物啊
That Cathy, she's what you call a catch.
真恶心 老爸
Eww, dad.
我的朋友说她也许会和我上♥床♥
My friends said she might sleep with me,
"但她那种尤物是没可能
"but no way in hell a gal like that
嫁给你这路货色的"
will ever marry a guy like you."
但是她嫁了
And then she did.
那真是无与伦比
Oh, it was so awesome.
你妈妈的奶♥子♥是不是很诱人啊
Ooh, doesn't your mom have amazing tits?
我他妈怎么搞到这地步的
How'd I fuck it up so bad?
我算是完了
I'm so fucking fucked.
我想她想到心痛
I miss her so much it hurts.
干嘛停下来
Why are we stopping?
马上见分晓
You'll see.
他妈的没门
No fucking way.
你觉得车后备箱能塞下这牌子吗
You think this sign will fit in the back of your car?
咋了
What?
蠢蛋溪
这么做真是太蠢蛋了
That's just such a dingleberry thing to do.
是啊 你可能还不够蠢
Oh, yeah, you probably don't have the dingleberries
做不了
to do it.
我饿疯了
I'm famished.
偷路标这活太累人了
Being a sign stealer is exhausting.
-你要去哪儿 -找吃的
- Where are you going? - Food!
你怎么能这么干
How can you do that?
其一 我们国家
Fact: Over 50% of the food
超过50%的食物都被扔了
we harvest in this country gets thrown away.
其二 保质期就是扯淡
Fact: Expiration dates are bullshit.
其三 这包"小黛比牌"食物是密封的
Fact: This box of little Debbies is hermetically sealed.
这品牌真有保质期这回事吗
Do little Debbies even have expiration dates?
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
金黄奶油膏 我超爱金黄膏的
Golden cremes. I love golden cremes.
我的天 那是罐火腿吗
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表