剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Leukemia, stage two.
你能加入我们是件好事 凯西
Well, good for you for coming, Cathy.
我们说 癌症是上天赐给我们的礼物
As we say, cancer is a gift.
它能让你在面对生活的时候 勇敢地说
It allows you to speak up in your life and say,
"这才是我要的生活"
"Hey, life, this is what I want."
但是在你说话之前
But before you speak up,
你要先找到自己的声音 对吧 米切尔
you have to find your voice, right, Mitchell?
没错
Right.
那么咱们先来做一个小组练习
So let's do a mirroring exercise.
大家来倾听一下你们搭档的心声
I want you to listen to your partner
然后告诉他们
and tell them what you think
你认为他们到底是何感受
they're feeling.
好吧
Okay.
我先说
I'll go.
今天早上当卡尔端着卡布奇诺咖啡送到
This morning I was thinking how great it was
我的床前时 我在想生活真是太美好了
when Carl brought me my cappuccino in bed,
有他陪在身边 我真是三生有幸
how lucky I am to have him,
自从我生病以来 他一直都对我很好
and how kind he has been to me since I got sick.
癌症使我们变得更亲近了
And it's just really opened us up as a couple.
你要总结我的感受
You're... you're supposed to mirror me.
该死 对不起
Shit, sorry.
好吧
Uh, well, o-okay.
你好像 好像很开心
You... you seem happy?
没错
Yes, I am!
我 我是很开心 癌症把我变开心
I'm... I'm happy. Cancer's made me happy.
这很讽刺
That's ironic.
好了 该你了
Okay, now you go.
我 我真的不知道该说什么
I-I don't really know what to say.
你看上去很焦虑
You seem anxious.
事实上 我
The truth is I...
我还没告诉任何人我得了癌症
I haven't told anyone that I'm sick,
除了这屋子陌生人以外
I mean, besides this roomful of strangers.
所以我想 这才是我来这里的原因
So I think that's why I'm here,
只是想试试
just to try and...
只是想试试看
Just to try it out.
我觉得我认识的人肯定无法承受这件事
I don't think anyone I know could handle it.
你
You s...
你看起来很难过
you seem really sad.
实际上 利昂 你看起来也很难过
Actually, Leon, you seem sad.
没错 谢谢你指出这点
Yes. Thank you for validating that.
我为你感到难过
I am sad for you.
你不应该独自一人面对病魔
You shouldn't go through this alone.
每个人都需要朋友
Everyone needs a friend.
振作点 利昂
Just buck up, Leon.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
不止没事 我还很开心呢
No, I'm happy,
就跟你一样
just like you.
我得
Uh, you know, I'm gonna...
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
搞什么
What...
亚当
Adam!
我做了炒鸡蛋
Scrambled eggs!
这是给你的 朋友
This is for you, friend.
人是铁饭是钢 营养充沛斗志强
Nutrition is very important to your fight.
你们是怎么找到我的
How did you people find me?
你可是让我们一通好找啊
Well, it wasn't easy, I'll tell you that.
电♥话♥黄页里 一共有三个凯西·贾米森
There are, like, three Cathy Jamisons in the phone book.
我家有的是吃的 不过还是谢谢你们
I have plenty of food, but thank you very much.
这事可由不得你
You don't have a choice in the matter.
我们会来关心你
We are gonna care about you,
就算你自己不以为意
even if you don't care about yourself.
我们是关怀凯西小队
We're Team Cathy.
我不需要关怀小队
I don't need a team.
我身边有的是关心我的亲人
I have plenty of people, my own people.
抱歉 我们黏上你了
Sorry. You're stuck with us.
祝你今天阳光灿烂 积极向上
Have a positive and light-filled day.
350度烘烤一小时 即可食用
350 for an hour...
我做了早餐
I made breakfast.
我不饿
Um, not hungry.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean...
你明晚来吃晚餐吧
I want you to come for dinner tomorrow.
我家有一大锅炖菜 应该是有机的
I have a big casserole that is most likely organic
而且不是很好吃
and not tasty.
你这邀请可真没劲
You're lousy with the invites these days.
什么情况
What gives?
我上次去你家还是圣诞节的时候呢
Last time I was at your house was Christmas,
就连那时 保小罗都让我坐该死的小桌
And even then, Paulie made me sit at the fucking kiddie table.
保罗不来
Paul won't be there.
现在不一样了 肖恩
Things are gonna change, Sean.
你是我的至亲
You're my people,
亲人就要和我一起消灭难吃的炖菜
And I want my people to eat bad casserole with me.
帅哥
Hey, sexy.
帅哥
Sexy?
过来
Come here.
你好
Hi!
我是凯西
I'm Cathy.
-我是达芙妮 -达芙妮是我女人
- I'm Daphne. - Daphne's my lady.
是吗
Really?
你连澡都不洗 还有女的要你
You don't bathe, and yet you have a lady?
这样让我更有男人味
Oh, it allows me to, uh, stew in my own maleness.
女人可喜欢了
It's like catnip to women.
我是不是打断你们了
Am I interrupting something?
-老天 没有 -当然没有
- Oh, Jesus, no. - Oh, God, no.
我是肖恩的姐姐
I'm Sean's sister.
肖恩从来没提过有姐姐
Sean never said he had a sister.
什么 你居然把我隐瞒不报
What, you... you lied about me?
我是你的亲人
I'm your people.
给你带来了午餐
I brought you lunch...
隔夜的寿司 他们正打算倒掉呢
Day-old sushi, they were gonna toss it.
达芙妮在全食超♥市♥工作
Daphne works at Whole Foods.
她还能解读人体气场光环
She also reads auras.
肖恩明晚来我家吃晚餐
Sean's coming to my house for dinner tomorrow night.
你也一起来吧 达芙妮
You should come too, Daphne.
我可乐意去认识
I would love to get to know
敢跟我流浪汉弟弟约会的女孩了
any girl who would date my homeless brother.
妙极
Awesome.
我不吃有眼睛的东西
I don't eat anything with eyes.
妙极
Awesome.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
来吧 汤玛斯 过来
Come on, Thomas. Come on.
怎么 连花瓶也顺走吗
Are you taking the vase now?
不是
No.
这是给你的
These are for you.
我不知道怎么会变成现在这样 凯西
I don't know which end is up, Cathy.
你不愿对我敞开心扉
You won't tell me how you feel,
安吉拉对我指手画脚
and Angela tells me how I should feel.
可我现在只觉得
But all I feel is like
自己的世界一片混乱
a flip-floppin' mess of a man.
我想念你睡在我身边的日子
I miss you next to me.
因为我的呼吸暂停症我睡不了安稳觉
I haven't slept all night because of my apnea.
你也知道我每晚
And you know I stop breathing
都会断气十来次
10 or 12 times a night,
要是身边没人帮我翻身
and if someone's not there to flip me over,
可能就一命呜呼了
I could die.
我姐根本不靠谱
And my sister's useless.
每晚出去跟别的离婚人士
She goes out line dancing and drinking
跳舞寻欢 饮酒作乐
every night with other divorcees,
我真的需要你
And I really need you!
以防你梦中断气
So you don't die in your sleep.
我们如此默契
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表