剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
In about nine months.
我希望能在夏天结束前
I wanna be able to, to dive into my pool
畅游在自家泳池里
by the end of the summer.
明天就是今夏的最后一天
Well, since tomorrow is the last day of summer,
你还是别妄想了
you need to find a new dream.
多少钱肯干
How much?
我的手下们都有别的活干
Look, all of my crews are out on other jobs.
而且秋天我们从来不建游泳池
And we don't start pools in the fall.
过九个月打给我 我们再谈
Call me in nine months and we'll talk.
你给我等好了
You wait by the phone.
肖恩 给我五分钟咱们谈谈
Sean. I just wanna talk to you for five minutes.
不用了 怕你了
No, thanks. Scared of you.
你早晚也得停下来
Well, eventually you're gonna have to stop
不管你是要去上厕所
whether it's to go to the bathroom
还是走到危险的十字路口
or because you come to a dangerous intersection.
到时候...
And when that happens...
怎样 丽贝卡 怎样啊 会怎样
What, Rebecca? What? What, what, what?
天啊
Oh, God.
你闻上去
You smell so...
瞧瞧你
Oh, God! You see? You're...
你就像驱魔人
You're like the exorcist.
体内恶灵积怨太多 恶气一涌而出
You have so much evil in you, some of it had to blow out.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我怀孕了
Oh, you wish. I'm pregnant.
你不用满嘴喷粪 质问孩子是谁的种
And before you say something really crass about whose it is,
就是你的种
it's yours.
搞毛啊
What?
你说你吃过药
You... you said you were on the pill.
什么破药 金嗓子喉宝吗
What pill was that? Zoloft?
我不想撒谎
Okay, I'm not gonna lie.
我偷懒了 没吃药
I've gotten kind of lazy about the pill
因为年过四十
since I turned 40 because I figured
我以为老娘经期已绝
my fallopian ship had probably sailed.
你真是愚不可及
Well, that's stupid.
百岁太君还有怀上孩子的
Women in their... their hundreds are having babies now.
你♥他♥妈♥真是厚颜无♥耻♥啊
You've really got a lot of nerve.
我这周末过的猪狗不如
I had a completely shitty weekend
绞尽脑汁想搞明白
trying to figure out how and why
老娘怎么会开怀孕子
this immaculate conception even occurred.
但我决定了 即便是上帝残酷的玩笑
But I've decided even though it's a cruel joke from God, probably,
我也要奉陪到底
that I'm gonna call his bluff.
因为这是我最后一次
Because I think this is the last shot
有望获得亲生儿女的机会了
that I'm gonna get at having a biological child.
出于礼貌和尊重
So out of decency and respect,
我只是来告诉你一声
I just wanted to let you know
你的亲生骨肉要来到这世上了
that you're gonna have a blood child in the world.
没别的意思 只是告诉你一声
But that's all I'm doing, just letting you know.
我不奢求你什么
I don't need anything from you.
也不期望你什么
I don't expect anything from you.
只是告诉你一声
I am just letting you know.
她都被一千只蜜蜂蛰过了
She gets stung by a thousand bees,
一点用也没有吗
it doesn't do anything?
从扫描图上看不到什么明显变化
Her scans showed no significant changes.
好吧 下一步是什么
Okay. Well, what's next?
我帮你们预约了
Well, I signed you guys up
波士顿的临床试验
for a clinical trial they're doing in Boston.
很好 我们喜欢波士顿
Great. We love Boston.
什么时候去
When do we leave?
如果你们能够参与的话 六个月后开始
Starts up in six months if you get in.
什么 那我们这六个月做什么
What, what are we supposed to do for six months?
其他的治疗方案
As for other treatment options,
除了白介素-2 疗效可能...
besides interleukin-2, there's really just...
等等 白介素-2 我们讨论过这个
Okay, wait, interlochen-2. We talked about that.
你说你做不了这个治疗
You said, you said you couldn't do that.
技术上 我可以
Technically, I could do it.
就个人来说 我受不了
Personally, I can't do it.
如果她不想做这个 你干嘛建议这个
Well, if she's not doing it, then why are you bringing it up?
因为这是为数不多的
It's one of the only drugs out there
可能疗效持久的药物了
with even a possibility of lasting effects.
对某些人而言 这就是新生的机会
For some people, it's a new chance at life.
如果我们能挺过治疗
If we could knock this thing out...
我有可能死在手术台上
I could die the table.
致死率很低的
The fatality rate is low.
成功率也很低啊
So is the success rate.
给他讲讲过程
Tell him how it works.
这种药会通过刺♥激♥
Well, it works by stimulating the growth
两种白血球的生长来起效
of two different kinds of white blood cells.
所以我们会安排病人住进加护病房♥
So a patient would come into the ICU,
以便观察病人情况
where we would monitor them
并对他们进行一连几天的静脉注射
and give them the drug intravenously for several days.
这药毒性很大
It's very toxic.
有很多副作用
There are a lot of side effects.
让我全身结满疮痂
Burning scabs all over my body,
不断地呕吐 再加上肺水肿
constantly throwing up, fluid on the lungs,
甚至出现凝血功能障碍
my veins could shut down.
我没忘了提吧 我可能会死在手术台上
Oh, and did I mention, I could die on the table?
我给她看了介绍的小册子
I gave her a brochure.
我可不想饮鸩止渴
I don't wanna get sicker trying to get better
反正结局都是要死
and then just end up dying anyway.
对于玛琳的死 我也是这么想的
That's what I was trying to say about Marlene.
她离开的方式
There was something kind of beautiful
可以称得上是唯美
about the way she just left.
她打爆了自己的头
She shot herself in the fuckin' head.
好吧 六个月 我们再等六个月
Okay, six months. We wait six months.
嗨 汤玛斯
Hey, Thomas. Hey.
我知道 我一直试着带你回我家
I know, I keep taking you over to my house
你就一直跑回来
and you keep coming back here.
所以呢 我决定不逼你了
So you know what? I am not gonna force the issue.
但是只要你准备好了
But whenever you're ready,
你就带上你的咬咬玩具
you just tuck your chew toys under a wrinkle
过来我家吧
and come on over.
勤劳又饥饿的小蜜蜂们
Yoo-hoo. Hungry worker bees.
我给你们拿来了点辣酱饭
I brought over some chili
这样你们就不必担心没午饭吃了
so you wouldn't have to worry about lunch.
你太好了
You are too much.
你真贴心 凯西
So sweet, Cathy.
你们还真是要大扫荡啊
Wow, you guys are really clearing out.
-对啊 -你们还好吗
- Oh, yeah. - How are you holding up?
最难过的是发现
The hardest part was realizing
我母亲还真是有囤积癖
what a hoarder mom was.
我在楼上发现了这个冰棒棍小房♥子
I found this popsicle stick house upstairs
还是我二年级那会做的
that I made in the second grade.
垃圾还是宝贝
Trash or treasure?
-垃圾 -垃圾
- Trash. - Trash.
你们确定
Really?
那可是你们母亲的结婚照
That's your mom on her wedding day.
那照片很不错 我知道 我也很喜欢
It's a great picture, I know, I love it,
但是我已经有了
but I got a copy of it already.
-我也是 -能给我吗
- Me too. - Could I have it?
-当然可以 -当然可以
- Sure. - Sure.
我希望这房♥子的新主人会在这住得高兴
I hope whoever buys this place'll be happy here.
今后从我家就看不到玛琳坐在门廊里了
It'll be so weird to look across the street
感觉还真奇怪
and not see Marlene on her porch.
以后门廊你也看不着了
You won't see the porch either.
什么...
What do...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我有个做房♥地♥产♥经纪人的朋友
I have this realtor friend
说整修这房♥子开销太大不划算
that says the house would cost so much to fix up.
所以我们准备把房♥子拆了
We're just gonna tear it down
直接卖♥♥这块地
and sell the land.
但是 这房♥子很漂亮啊
But it's a beautiful house.
-垃圾还是宝贝 -垃圾
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表