剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
"So, listen.
"我知道你有病在身
"I know you're sick and all,
"但你一定要活出个人样来
"But you gotta pull your head out of your ass.
"你有爱你的亲人
"You have a family that loves you.
"他们都想好好照顾你
"They want to take care of you.
那就随了他们"
So let them."
"亚当是个好孩子
"Adam's a good kid.
"对他好点
"Be nice to him.
"告诉他我很抱歉
"Tell him I'm sorry.
"记得照顾汤玛斯好吗
"And look out for Thomas, okay?
他喜欢你"
He likes you."
"我该走了
"It was time for me to go.
我是兔八哥 你不是哦"
I'm Looney Tunes. You're not."
"珍惜现在的所有"
"Don't screw up what you have left."
"四处周游
"Go places.
"想要什么就买♥♥什么
"Buy crap you want.
"不要害怕
"Don't be afraid.
"真到了你离开的时候
"When it's really your time to go,
"我会等着你
"I'll be waiting for you.
"但在那之前 尽你最大努力活着"
But until then, live your life as hard as you can."
"就这些
"That's it.
"我想说的就这些"
That's all I wanted to say."
"爱你的 玛琳"
"Love, Marlene."
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表