剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Trust me, there's nothing in this house I want.
胡扯
Bologna.
你明明就要偷走那个袋子
You were gonna take that bag.
我还看见你把另一袋往你的垃圾车上扔
And I saw you throw another one on your crap heap out there.
我在收集我姐姐的可回收物
I'm just collecting my sister's recycling.
我发誓 看
I swear. See?
凯西是你姐姐
Cathy's your sister?
-很不幸 -证明给我看
- Sadly. - Prove it.
我把各种身份证明都给毁了
Well, I destroyed all forms of personal I.D.
来避免政♥府♥追踪我的一举一动
so as to avoid Big Brother tracking my every move,
不过我能告诉你
but I can tell you that my sister
我姐姐喜欢各种卡其布裤子
has never met a pair of khakis she didn't like,
她会偷偷抽烟
she sneaks cigarettes
自以为神不知鬼不觉
when she doesn't think anybody's looking,
还有 她早上说话极其尖酸刻薄
and she can be a real sarcastic bitch in the morning.
不过其他时候也差不多
And pretty much the rest of the day too.
这倒没错
Can't argue with that.
你怎么回事 无家可归还是怎样
So what are you, homeless or something?
不 不
No. No.
我选择居无定所 这是两回事
I choose to live off the land. There is a difference.
那身肥西装怎么回事
What's with the fat suit?
有这么难看吗
Does it really look that bad?
把外套脱了 转过去
Take off that jacket and turn around.
应该可以
That'll work.
到我家来
Come over to my place.
安全性行为并非玩笑
好了
Okay.
任何人 只要读了这本小册子
I am guaranteeing an automatic "A"
然后给我写一篇论文
to anyone who reads this pamphlet
解释为什么青少年怀孕是件坏事
and then writes me an essay explaining
我就会给一个A
why teenage pregnancy is a crappy idea.
可这作业跟美国历史有什么关系
But what does this assignment have to do with American history?
我不知道 克里斯汀
I don't know, Kristin.
照做就是了 我说了会给你个A
Take the stick out, I'd said you'd get an "A".
那个裂缝是不是很烦
Does that crack bother you?
你愿意的话我可以帮你处理了
'Cause I can fix it if you want.
-是啊 -是吗
- Uh, yeah. - Yeah?
-那就太好了 -好
- That would be great. - Yeah.
我放到待办事项里
I'll add it to my list.
去办了吧
Mm. Do that.
好的 裙子很漂亮
Okay. Nice skirt, by the way.
对 很适合你
Yeah, suits you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你喜欢我精心修剪的下♥体♥是吗
You like my sweet shaved pussy, don't you?
-是啊 -舔舔 宝贝
- Oh, yeah. - Lick it, baby.
就是那样
Oh! Oh, just like that. Yeah!
太他妈性感了
So fucking hot.
-贾米森老师 -是啊 就像那样
- Mrs. Jamison? - Oh, yeah, just like that.
安德莉亚 你离开座位干什么
Andrea, what are you doing out of your seat?
我想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
这个礼拜的称重
that you'd better have tons of cash ready
你最好多准备点现金
for this week's weigh-in,
因为我现在穿这条牛仔裤很晃荡
because I am swimming in these jeans.
我每天放学后都在公园里慢跑
I've been jogging in the park after school every day.
太好了
Good for you.
很高兴看到你终于有了动力
I'm glad to see you're finally motivated.
是啊 太有动力了
Yeah... real motivated.
谢谢你的提醒
Well, thanks for the warning,
我周五前会去提款机取钱的
I'll make sure that I get to an ATM before Friday.
太好了
Cool.
还有下次你看那种东西的时候
And you should take off your glasses
最好把眼镜摘下来
next time you're gonna watch that shit.
你这可真是一大堆邮件
That's quite a bit of mail you got here...
玛琳
Marlene.
别把我的
Don't mess up
莉莉安·弗农礼品定制目录的顺序搞混了
the order of my Lillian Vernon catalogues.
好的
Uh...Okay.
哇 这都不错啊
Wow, check those out.
这是我丈夫的
They were my husband's.
他去世后我本来打算都处理掉
I meant to get rid of them after he passed,
但我总是没时间
but I never got around to it.
看你的背宽
From the width of you,
我估计你俩身材差不多
I'd say you two were about the same build.
如果合适的话 你可以都拿走
If they fit, you should take them.
真的吗 哇
Really? Wow.
这简直 太棒了
This is, uh... awesome.
这衣边都是一流的做工
The stitching along these edges is killer.
这套是艾迪的最爱之一
That was one of Eddie's favorites.
我们每次出去跳舞 他就会穿这套
He used to wear it whenever we'd go out dancing.
你喜欢跳舞吗 玛琳
You like to dance, Marlene?
因为我刚好舞跳得不错
Because I happen to have quite the fancy foot.
你是不是刚把手放我屁♥股♥上了
Did you just put your hand on my ass?
我在找艾迪的感觉
I was feeling Eddie.
不 你在感觉我
No, you were feeling me.
注意点 流浪汉
Watch yourself, homeless man.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what my problem is,
我一紧张就不停地笑
but for some reason I always laugh when I'm nervous.
不由自主的 这
It's a tick. This is...
我都不知道我为啥要做这个
This... I don't even know why I'm doing this.
我是说 这也太不像我了
I mean, this is so not me.
尽量放松就行了
Just try to relax.
-我很快的 -好吧
- I am very fast. - Okay.
好 这也没那么糟糕
Okay. That wasn't so bad.
老天啊
Jesus.
上帝啊 女人们怎么能忍♥受总做
God, how do women do this all the... ow!
这些的
time.
我是说 这也太
I mean it's so...
难以忍♥受了吧
unbearable.
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
拜托告诉我
Please tell me that you...
你快做完了
almost done.
真 真的吗
Real... really?
你连那儿都上了脱毛蜡啊
Real... you're putting wax there?
上 上帝啊
Go... God.
好吧 我不说话了
Okay, I'm gonna stop talking n...
好了 完了
Okay, all done.
看吧
See?
哇
Wow.
这真的很吸引人 是吧
That really demands attention, doesn't it?
是 非常性感
Yeah, very sexy.
哪个男的这么幸运
Who is the lucky guy?
没什么幸运的男人
There is no lucky guy.
抱歉 哪个女的这么幸运
Sorry. Who is the lucky girl?
我自己
Me.
这还有点意思吧
So this is fun, huh?
跟你老爹一起吃饭
Meeting your old dad for lunch?
嗯 挺不错的
Yeah, it's been great.
-够吃吗 -嗯
- Get enough to eat? - Mm-hmm.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
你可以要点冰淇淋或者什么的
You can get an ice cream or something.
我饱了
I'm good.
那就好
Good.
家里的一切还好吗
How's everything at home? Okay?
还好
It's fine.
你跟你妈妈相处得也还好吗
Yeah, you getting along with your mom all right?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
有一半的时间 我都不知道
Half the time, I don't even know
她到底在说什么
what the hell she's talking about.
那是因为你妈妈是女人
That's because your mother is a woman.
不像男人 女人从来都口是心非
And women, unlike men, never say what they mean.
她们复杂得让人很抓狂
They're annoyingly complicated that way.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表