剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
真不敢相信是你
I cannot believe I am seeing you.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
现在可不是洗衣服的好时候 老姐
it's not a good time to do laundry, sis.
不如我们自己
What do you say you and I
去找点小乐子吧
make a little fun of our own?
有人给我手♥淫♥了
I got a hand-job.
那个橄榄球荡♥妇♥
The rugby slut?
你更喜欢白种女人还是黑种女人呢
Do you prefer white women or black women?
-你和这恐龙上♥床♥了 -怎么可能
- You slept with this cow? - No.
老娘配不上你那骨瘦如柴的处♥男♥屁♥股♥蛋吗
I'm not good enough for your scrawny virgin ass?
操你和你那操蛋的全家
Fuck you and your whole fucked-up family.
对我的惩罚就是要自己开车回家
My punishment is driving myself home?
他缝了七针 但他会没事的
He has seven stitches, but he's gonna be fine.
你去哪了 亲爱的
Where were you, honey?
他试过打给你
He tried to call you.
我没听到电♥话♥响
I couldn't hear the phone.
-我全看到了 -保罗...
- I saw you... - Paul...
我要离婚
I want divorce.
妈 我要去布伦特家
Hey, mom, I'm going to Brent's.
不可以 亚当
No! Adam.
亚当 你应该在床上休息
Adam, you are supposed to be in bed.
你有脑震荡
You have a concussion.
已经好了 妈
Had a concussion, mom.
你 你车祸后还未完全康复
You're still - You're recovering from the accident.
瞧瞧那些不遵医嘱的足球手
I don't want you to end up like one of those football players
落下病根 遗恨终身
that didn't listen to their doctor,
连烤吐司都不会做
and now it's ten years later,
我可不想让你和他们一样
and they don't know how to make toast.
老妈 我只是去打电动游戏
Mom, I'm just gonna play video games.
我又不会在马路上乱跑
It's not like I'm gonna go outside and, like,
然后头撞路沿什么的
bang my head against the curb.
好吧
Fine,
但是答应我 一定要留神
but you just promise me you will take it easy.
没问题 我会头戴钢盔
Yes. I will wear a helmet
坐在他家客厅
in his living room.
你是说着玩的 但我觉得靠谱
You're joking, but I'd prefer that.
等等 先别忙走
Here. Wait, wait one second.
好了 说茄子
Okay. Say cheese.
茄子
Cheese.
您真是奇葩
You're so weird.
我特意告诉商店那个乡巴佬
You know, I specifically asked that yahoo at the store
我要的是亚光油漆
for this paint in flat.
但这分明是高光的
This is definitely shiny.
就像在墙壁表面涂了一层鼻涕之类的东西
It makes the walls look like they're covered in snot or something.
的确很像鼻涕
It is looking pretty snotty.
-保罗要跟我离婚 -真见鬼
- Paul wants a divorce. - Ah, hell.
不能怪他
Well, I can't blame him.
说真的 我当时在想什么啊
I mean, really, what was I thinking?
我出轨被他捉了现形
He caught me having an affair.
身患癌症
Just because you have cancer
不代表你可以做个惹祸招灾的婊♥子♥
doesn't give you the right to be a destructive bitch.
我奉劝一句 别再一门心思想自己
If you ask me, you need to get your head out of your ass,
你惹的破事已经够多了
'cause you've really messed shit up for yourself.
抱歉给了你一耳光
Sorry about slapping you.
总得有人打醒我啊
Guess somebody needed to do it.
我说 就因为我♥操♥了你弟弟
Hey! Are you really not returning my calls
你就不回我电♥话♥了吗
because I'm fucking your brother?
你就不能小声点吗
Will you keep your voice down?
这周围全是我邻居
This is my neighborhood.
不好意思
Sorry.
跟你弟弟打炮
Screwing your brother?
既然你用的是现在进行时
Well, you're using the present tense,
我猜你们感情依旧
so I assume the romance continues.
没错 我们今天早上刚翻云覆雨激♥情♥完毕
Yeah. We made the sweaty humpback beast just this morning.
我要去学校上课了
I have a class to teach.
我是开玩笑的
It was a joke.
你的幽默感去哪了
Remember jokes?
总之我今天来不是谈肖恩的
Anyway, I'm not here to talk about Sean.
我...
I...
我平时住在城里 就是想过来看看你
I just... I'm in town, and I would like to see you
和你保持联♥系♥ 延续友谊
and catch up and be friends.
难道这有问题吗
How is that a problem?
有问题也是你自己造成的
It's a problem because you make it a problem,
你的心思都在男人身上
because our friendship has always come second
哪里还在乎我们的友谊
to your dalliances with men,
现在你又勾搭上了我的弟弟
and now the dalliance is my brother.
我可不想在姊妹们聚会的时候
And I don't want to be at some ladies lunch
听到你谈论肖恩的老二
and have you tell me about Sean's penis
抱怨它偏小 过大
and if it's smaller or larger
或是其它方面不够称心如意
or otherwise than what you're accustomed to.
我还是去上课吧
Now I have to go to work.
这不是我单方面的问题
You know, this isn't all me.
自从你结识了保罗
From the minute you met Paul,
就三句话离不开他
he's all you talked about.
还没等我反应过来
And the next thing I knew:
你就如愿做起了郊区主妇
you were living the suburban housewife dream,
而让我接二连三地聚会相亲
and making me feel ridiculous
显得可笑透顶
for my partying and my serial dating,
可是我还能怎么做呢
but what the hell else was I supposed to do?
没有人和我真心相爱
Nobody fell in love with me.
看来我们俩都有错
I guess we're both screw-ups.
也许我们应该绝交的
Maybe we should break up. Huh.
我们已经如此了
We already did.
难道我们的努力都白费了吗
Are we back to where we started?
你是怎么一回事
What is going on with you?
最近上课总是迟到
You're showing up late to class.
也不来测体重
You're skipping weigh-ins.
快进教室 已经上课十分钟了
Get inside. Class started ten minutes ago.
我不会去上课的
I'm not going to class.
事实上 我不打算上你的课了
In fact, I'm dropping your class.
今天只是过来收拾东西
I just came to get my shit.
什么
What?
没错 我不喜欢你的教导方式
Yeah, I don't like the way you teach.
你不能退出
You can't drop out.
不修完这门课
If you don't finish this class,
你明年就无法毕业
you don't get to graduate next year.
那又怎样
Oh, well.
那又怎样
"Oh, well"?
我对你可是煞费苦心
I have bent over backwards for you.
这都是为了你自己吧
It's all about you, isn't it?
你这样做人 感觉一定很好吧
It must be so nice to be you.
漂亮的白种女孩 家住郊区豪♥宅♥
Pretty white girl living in suburbia
成天最关心的是
whose biggest concern is
哪只眼影能衬出她的气场与活力
"Finding an eye shadow that doesn't totally wash her out."
你♥他♥妈♥的来过一过我的生活
Take a walk in my shoes for a fucking day:
在黑人区长大
growing up in the 'hood,
黑人聚居区 毒品和暴♥力♥犯罪猖獗
为了早餐打劫汽车餐厅
having to hit a drive-thru for breakfast
因为老妈把最后一点伙食费
because mommy spent the last of the grocery money
用来嗑药了
on her morning fix.
不过没关系 还有爸爸可以依靠
But that's okay. I can always rely on dad.
等等 不可能
Wait. I can't,
他在我很小的时候
'cause when I was a baby,
就因抢劫酒水店中枪身亡
he was shot to death trying to rob a liquor store.
所以真♥他♥妈♥的抱歉
So excuse the fuck out of me
我无法成为你期望的模范学生
if I'm not the model student you want me to be.
我之前不知道这些
I didn't know.
大家都有不可告人的秘密吧
We all have our secrets, don't we?
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我知道你和那个油漆工有一腿
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表