剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我已经改变了
I've changed,
我不知道你是否会为我而改变
and I don't know if you can,
我也不知道我是否有权力要求你这么做
and I don't know if I have a right to ask you to.
如果我的为人性格已经
I'm sorry if my personality's
成为你的负担 那对不起了
become such a burden to you.
保罗 我不是那个意思
Oh, Paul, that's not...
这太讽刺了
You know, it's ironic,
因为我娶的那个姑娘
because the girl that I married...
温柔甜美 幽默风趣 机智聪明
that kind, sweet, funny, smart girl,
同时她也深爱着我
the girl who loved me...
我多么希望她一直伴我左右
I kind of wish she'd stuck around.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪 汤玛斯
Oh, my God, Thomas.
汤玛斯 玛琳
Oh, Thomas. Marlene!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
It's all right.
玛琳
Marlene!
-玛琳 -到底怎么回事
- Marlene. - What the hell happened?
我非常非常非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我刚才没看见它
I didn't see him.
它最近老是来找我
He's been showing up.
总是围着我团团转 我
He's been following me around. I...
得了哪种癌症
What kind of cancer is it?
什么
What?
不 它没得癌症啊
Oh, no, he doesn't have cancer.
它被撞伤了一条腿
He has a broken leg,
我会付医药费的 我保证
which I'm paying for, I promise.
不是
No.
我是问你到底得了哪种癌症
What kind of cancer do you have?
狗能闻得出来的 你知道吗
Dogs can smell it, you know.
所以它不让你独自一人呆着
That's why he won't leave you alone.
在我丈夫弥留的最后几年里
He followed my husband around
它总是在身边一直跟着他
the last year he was alive...
结肠癌
Colon cancer.
它半步不离地跟在艾迪屁♥股♥后面长达数月
That dog had his head halfway up Eddie's ass for months.
听了你的话我也感到遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
癌症就是个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
Cancer is a motherfucker.
有人说它是上帝赐予的礼物
Some people say it's a gift.
把这种狗屁话留到
Tell that to my husband
我丈夫用导管排便的时候说吧
when he was crapping through a tube.
你的房♥子真不错
You got a nice house.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道你不该恨黑人的 对吧
You know you can't hate black people, right?
我没有
Oh, I don't.
我只是时不时的需要发泄下心中怒火
I just need to get angry sometimes.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
谢谢你听我倾诉 玛琳
Thanks for listening, Marlene.
这可不表示我们能成为朋友什么的
It doesn't make us friends or anything.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
《Sunshine Good Time》By Minnutes
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表