剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
我要去巴哈马参加一个朋友的艺术展开幕式
I've decided to go to the Bahamas to a friend's art opening.
我也想去
I want to go.
真的
Really?
我的生日 我做主
For my birthday, that's what I want to do.
惊喜
Surprise!
-你好 -蓝尼
- Hello. - Lenny!
你好啊
Hi.
你不快乐有二十年了
You haven't been happy for 20 years?
我是这么说的吗
Is that what I said?
差不多就是从你认识我开始
That's basically the entire time you've known me.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
How you doing? Nice to see you?
你大爷的 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Suck my dick!
是我 我跟你走
It's me. I'm coming with you.
慢慢来 慢慢倒
Slowly back... Slowly back up...
停车
And stop.
停 停车
Stop! Stop.
你没有看一二三
You didn't do the one-two-three.
你知道每年有多少孩子
Do you know how many children
就因为人们没有看一二三
are run over every year because people don't do
而被撞死吗
their one-two-threes?
人家叫做反光镜 妈妈
They're called "mirrors," Mom.
二号♥镜发现老爸
Dad's in two.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
妈妈在教我开车
Mom's teaching me how to drive.
搞什么名堂 他才十四岁
What the hell? He... he's 14.
他一年之内都考不了驾照
He can't even get his permit for a year.
我不是让他开车
I'm not allowing him to drive.
我是在教他学车
I'm teaching him how to drive.
我只是觉得早学早轻松
I just thought we'd get it over with,
想亲自上阵 客串导师
and I wanted to be the one to teach him.
哪像你 从来不打转向灯
You never use your turn signals.
是 我就是一挫爹 行了吧
I know. I'm a real mess, huh?
行 你教他开车吧
Okay, you teach him how to drive.
我要带他去巴哈马逍遥去
I'll teach him how to run off to the Bahamas.
不对 这个也该你来教吧
Oh, wait, maybe you should teach him that too?
爸妈
Guys...
别把我扯进来
This isn't fun for me.
抱歉 亚当
Sorry, Adam.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
别当着孩子的面吵架 行吗
Can we please be civil in front of him?
我现在没法心平气和
I don't know how to talk to you anymore
和你交流
without blowing up.
我只是来拿我在升职宴会上
I just came to get a suit to wear to a dinner
要穿的衣服
celebrating my promotion.
你升职了
You got the promotion.
哦 保罗
Oh, Paul.
恭喜
Congratulations.
真是大喜事啊
That's huge.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
你想要
Do you want...
用我陪你去吗
do you need me to go?
怎么 好让你耀武扬威
What, so you can suck all the joy
扫了我的兴吗
out of that moment for me too?
看见没
Ah, look. See?
还是吵起来了
I can't be nice.
真差劲
This sucks.
抱歉没使用医学术语
Sorry for the nonmedical language.
如果他们只赔付扫描费的百分之七十
Well, if they're only gonna pay for 70% of my scans
那我也该只付保险费的百分之七十
then I'm thinking maybe I should only pay 70% of my premiums.
或者把扫描攒着 等到特殊场合再用
Or we're gonna have to save the scans for fancy occasions.
这东西可不能当红包发出去
You can't be passing those out like mints.
没病没灾的时候 保险公♥司♥倒是尽心尽力
Insurance industry works great if you never actually get sick.
现在知道已经晚了
Well, that ship has sailed.
临床试验那边有消息吗
Have we heard anything from that clinical trial?
我可以免费治疗吧
I mean, those babies are free, right?
这没错
They are, yeah,
一有消息马上通知你
and I'll let you know as soon as I hear.
你打算什么时候向她求婚
So when are you proposing to her?
你说什么 你怎么知道的
How did you... how did you know?
你电脑里面有个订婚戒指的图片
There's an engagement ring on your laptop.
要么是你刚从病人的结肠中取出的
So either you've just removed it from someone's colon,
要么就是你要求婚
or you're popping the question.
再不然就是你从病人结肠里取出一枚戒指
Or you're popping the question with a ring
拿来求婚 不过希望不是这样
from someone's colon, but let's hope not.
我打算跟朱莉求婚
I-I've been thinking about asking Julie.
也该结婚了
You know, it's time.
该
Time?
我们在一起五年了
We've been together five years.
笑什么
What?
抱歉 不是故意的 只是
No, I'm sorry. It just...
听起来很喜感
no, it just... it sounds odd.
我的脑海里
You know, I just...
浮现出这样的场景
I picture this egg timer going off
小两口叠着衣服 煮蛋计时器响起
while the two of you are folding laundry.
你突然跪在地上说
You suddenly getting on your knee going,
亲爱的 咱该结婚了
"Oh, honey, it's time."
让你这么一说 显得不怎么浪漫了
Well, doesn't sound very romantic when you say that.
你知道什么才叫浪漫吗
Oh, you know what is romantic?
巴哈马度假游
The Bahamas.
你跟保罗去的那个地方吗
Is that where you and Paul went?
我一个人去的
It's where I went.
为自己庆生
Little birthday treat for myself.
他不想陪你去吗
He didn't want to come?
我们分居了
We're separated.
你说真的
Seriously?
真♥他♥妈♥有代表性
So fucking typical.
男人总是遇难则退
Things get rough, the guy bails.
明知道你忍♥受病痛
How can he sleep at night
还执意离开你 他应该寝食难安才对
knowing he's leaving you when you're going through this?
-事情没那么简单 -才不是
- It's complicated. - No, it's not.
不论生病还是健康 都深爱对方
Loving someone through sickness and in health?
很简单的道理
Not complicated.
朱莉肯定会答应你的
Julie's so gonna say yes.
总是维生素咀嚼片 就不能换个伪装吗
Is there anything better than chewable vitamins, hmm?
看起来 倒真像是把糖
It's like they took everything that's good
果子酒和粉笔中的有效成分
in sugar and fruit punch and chalk
提取出来
and turned it
制成这些神奇的小药片
into these miracle little pills.
这瓶是我下课后在地上捡到的
I found these on the floor after class.
我不是药物专家
Now, I am no drug expert,
但我知道维生素片长什么样
but I know my cartoon pills,
而这些披着卡♥通♥外衣的小药片
and these babies look more like they would
不仅会害得你人模鬼样
ruin your complexion and cost your parents
也会带来牢狱之灾
a fortune in bail money.
有人认领吗
Anybody want to claim these?
没有吗
Anybody?
安德莉亚 知道这是谁的吗
Andrea, do you know anything about these?
不知道 等你找到我的吸毒管 短♥信♥通知我
No, but text me if you find my crack pipe.
我他妈在这儿犯毒瘾呢
I'm jonesing like a motherfucker.
我不是在兴师问罪
I'm not accusing you of anything.
那为什么问我毒品的事
Then what are you asking me about drugs for?
你不知道种族定性很伤人的吗
Don't you know that racial profiling is rude?
我只是觉得 你可能有所耳闻
I just thought you might have heard something.
说实话 我确实知道一点
Actually, I did hear something.
真的吗
Really?
我知道它跟你半毛钱关系都没有
I heard it's none of your damn business.
嘿 安德莉亚
Hey, Andrea.
早上好 贾米森女士
Well, good morning, Ms. Jamison.
早上好
Good morning.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表