剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
做你自己就好
Just be you.
我很想你 你知道的
I've missed you, you know.
我也很想你
I've missed you too.
我还想念那些裤子
And I miss those pants.
穿上它们我的屁♥股♥看上去超有型
My ass looked fantastic in them.
听着 我只是想说
Look, um, I just wanted to say
上周在聚会上 我不是那个意思
that I didn't mean what I said at the party last week.
我认为你很酷
I mean, I think you're cool,
我希望我们能恢复到过去一样
and I just kind of want things to go back to the way they were.
那我们没事了
So we're good?
你来证明一下怎么样
Why don't you prove it?
怎么证明
How?
-舔我的柜子 -什么
- Lick my locker. - What?
才不 太恶心了
No. That is gross.
看来你不是诚心道歉
You ain't that sorry then.
实在是太恶心了
That's fucking disgusting.
你个下流的小贱♥人♥
You nasty little bitch.
讨厌
Oh, fuck off.
一罐橄榄
It's a jar of olives.
商店不卖♥♥橄榄枝
The store didn't have any olive branches,
所以这是我能拿到的最相近的了
so this was as close as I could get.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
事实上 我一直以来都想告诉你些事
Actually, I've wanted to tell you something for a long time,
但我猜我过去没准备好
but I guess I wasn't ready.
所以现在我想把事情解释清楚
So I want to come clean with you.
算是重来一遍
Sort of a do-over.
要是你找到我的丁字裤
So if you find my thong,
你可以下次橄榄球比赛时带去
you can just bring it to the next rugby game.
蒂娜
Tina.
凯西
Cathy.
我可以和保罗单独谈谈吗
Can I have a minute with Paul?
当然 我正要走
Yup. Sure. I'm gonna go.
下次见 保小罗
I'll see you, Pauly.
怎么 不吼我
What? No yelling?
不对我说教
No lecture?
不对我可恨的行为批评谴责
No judgmental condemnation of my abhorrent behavior?
我上了她 凯西
I fucked her, Cathy.
而且是好几次
Multiple times in fact.
我是说 为什么不呢
I mean, why shouldn't I?
你和别人胡搞 那我就以牙还牙
You fucked somebody, so I fucked somebody too.
你对此又有什么好说的
And what do you have to say about that?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表